'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ahdamn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Ahdamn   Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:11 pm

A Memorable Fancy

I came to a door with an inscription.

Brotherhood of the Center of the Earth

I drew a breath and I entered. A devil was speaking to an angel who kept his wings before his eyes to shield his pale vision from the magnificent truth.

Earth is not a spatial object, the devil spoke, but a living object, which means that it has a living heart. That living heart isn't its the stone-fire compound at the core that burns the dead, but it is the water-air-fire compound of cloudscape and thunder, the electric grid of spark that connects the living ones, and which runs through glass fiber and flowers up as the internet, the collective mind of man and right now you are peering at the deepest subconscious first processes of awakening;

we awake from the very depths of our sleep. We wake at the other end of a sleep. Sometimes we are drawn backwards, and we are able to walk backward through our memories and it is as if we slip out of our skin into the warm atmosphere.

And stand empty before the single eye of the philosopher; the center of the Earth.

View user profile

Ahdamn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Lodge-
Jump to: