Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is addiction?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

What is addiction? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is addiction?   What is addiction? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Life is like a box of chocolates you know. They usually suck. Just get a bag of ferro roche instead.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: What is addiction?   What is addiction? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 6:39 pm

And if anybody else's inhibits you? Cuts your money flow? Heh, I actually have a bunch of those myself. But I'd rather consort with chocolatiers and consume even better chocolate. And eat them in the setting I like. If I can't, fuck chocolate. I'll eat straight from the cacao.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: What is addiction?   What is addiction? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:15 pm

That world is perfect precisely because it recognizes its own conditionality. The coherence happens within time, not beyond it, beyond the idea of it, into a greater idea. Philosophy must first arrive there, the peak of nihilism, as contradictory as that sounds, before it can turn its face back upon the world.

The model of the severed mind will be instrumental in the building of institutions per value ontological principles - P allows us to see how the mind forms its ideals, how the mind works that is not integrated with an organic context but rather integrated with the principles on which it, specifically, relies, which make it self-valuing-pure.

N could argue that this is simply the will to power as it expresses itself in the one whose energies can not find a way outward, and he says this of all philosophers, but of course with that, nothing is said. What I take from Nietzsche ultimately is that life is all about specific values, not general ones.

Only 'self-valuing' is a general value. Philosophical self-valuing must explore the path of the mind unto itself, the mind that no longer requires the body in its evolutionary process. This mind has a future, because it works both ways - it frees itself and illuminates the theoretical freedom every mind has. This is why it can build ... Mannaz.

In part, because it doesn't care. There is a relationship to Buddhism, but it is far more indifferent, which means it can be partial, and synthetically complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is addiction?   What is addiction? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is addiction?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2