'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:34 am

Man often fancies the universe orbiting around the manly cause... First it was the earth, then the sun, then the black hole. Most societies function this way, women being weaker planets swept along in man's wake, expansion of the universe functioning as a principle of decay.

What if the Universe rotates around the Moon? A man's first instinct will be to ponder on the absurdity of this, the lack of actual orbit in this change. There is no change: everything as it is, taking the point of the Moon as central: the asymmetric patterns of Earth and Sun, the incredibly vertiginous approach and flowing-away from of the expantion of the universe. Incredible violence. Only this way can man truly become volent and joy in violence be found. "Yes you are the cause... And what causes accompany you! If you love me, keep me at the center and be cause around me... Even towards me... I love the movement of your violence!"

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Maybe that is how life is for a woman, how she sees the universe, with an extra dimension/axis of rotation. Violent, impossible to trace from one moment to the next. Her father or man rotates around her and this fact in combination with the world rotates around her in a different way. Confusing! But this feeling in her stomach, she does not want it to stop.

View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:32 pm

It makes man himself more complete, more responsible for his violence. Turns chaos and decay into reason and wonder.

I wish, if I tear open a hole in this universe, that a woman value it! I have my weakness, which is only informed by the Moon in that they make me liable to destruction by other forces. This earns disdain from a woman: "but then, you will amuse me no longer." Here, it is weakness that defies gravity!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   

Back to top Go down

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Seeds :: Earth-
Jump to: