Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Empty
PostSubject: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:34 am

Man often fancies the universe orbiting around the manly cause... First it was the earth, then the sun, then the black hole. Most societies function this way, women being weaker planets swept along in man's wake, expansion of the universe functioning as a principle of decay.

What if the Universe rotates around the Moon? A man's first instinct will be to ponder on the absurdity of this, the lack of actual orbit in this change. There is no change: everything as it is, taking the point of the Moon as central: the asymmetric patterns of Earth and Sun, the incredibly vertiginous approach and flowing-away from of the expantion of the universe. Incredible violence. Only this way can man truly become volent and joy in violence be found. "Yes you are the cause... And what causes accompany you! If you love me, keep me at the center and be cause around me... Even towards me... I love the movement of your violence!"
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Maybe that is how life is for a woman, how she sees the universe, with an extra dimension/axis of rotation. Violent, impossible to trace from one moment to the next. Her father or man rotates around her and this fact in combination with the world rotates around her in a different way. Confusing! But this feeling in her stomach, she does not want it to stop.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:32 pm

It makes man himself more complete, more responsible for his violence. Turns chaos and decay into reason and wonder.

I wish, if I tear open a hole in this universe, that a woman value it! I have my weakness, which is only informed by the Moon in that they make me liable to destruction by other forces. This earns disdain from a woman: "but then, you will amuse me no longer." Here, it is weakness that defies gravity!
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Lol, found this old thing.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

I made myself laugh
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 5:27 pm

There is no better joke than good philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Well, Heidegger anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 5:29 pm

Lol my reaction was kind of boy, when I set out law it really is inmutable.

It's a good project, I hope some day I get the chance to design lunar centric charts.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 5:36 pm

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated 2f6l37
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Hahahahaha I actually laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 5:43 pm

I actually in the end did figure out how to deheideggerize a heideggerian.

I'll tell you sometime before one of us dies.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Caracas
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 6:01 pm

And just as I read that, the churchbells here stadting ringing.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 6:02 pm

It's hard to do honor to you when you're at your glorious.

One must simply hope one's future toil will do.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Thats what I like to hear.
What can I say.

To question it is to be Humean. Granted, it is theoretically possible.
But Heidegger know that things are bound to unfold, and doesn't reach for questions that don't have satisfying answers.
This is why he is the one to question Nietzsche with the most wit and even, in instances, disdain without becoming impertinent - he is, after all, simply a servant of Nietzsches single thought, the will to power. The last thought of western metaphysics as he sees it, the conclusion of a paradigm that now points to a different approach to truth than as an image.

Before it was;

image as something shown from itself
image as representational correspondence in an order
image as representational object

it degraded in this sense.

Truth as we now see is that which images itself to itself, and must do so incorrectly to make any sense.
Or let me try to do that again -
Look in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 5:41 pm

Heidegger was weak.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 6:03 pm

No, just Libran.

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated ZF4jZmbloKD0oGL4MmWGAmtjZQNjZGNjZQNj

But see the Venus Saturn conjunction on Regulus, and thats the marriage he represents, of value to time.
throw in Mars and Jupiter in Earth and youve got your connection to real philosophy.

"Venezuela is shit."

oooh Im so clever.

Such insults are cheap as baking soda from someone who hasn't even read Heidegger.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Heidegger is Libran as in fair.
Of course you would consider that weak.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Compare the absolutely bonkers chart of Kant

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated ZF4jZmcnAwqhpJDlGTuIqypjZQNkZGNjZQNj
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 6:18 pm

and this complete mayhem of will, nevertheless Libran too.

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated ZF4jZmb2IwAMqGD2BKcFMmLjZQNkZGNjZQNj

Because N was a philologist.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 6:20 pm

You would have to say "Venezuela is weak."
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 7:26 pm

Heidegger invented the soft touch to the flux.
His one book has no ending, only a beginning.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 8:21 pm

My guess is that soft touch both made and condemned you. Except it didn't even make you. It's lazy. Maybe it allows you to contemplate philosophy after Nietzsche while preserving that thing they call humanity. Decency and all that. A way in the lostness of just is to keep one's wit, anchored by Nietzsche.

Except genealogy does a much better fucking job. That Heidegger refused to look at it makes me suspicious. Of his mettle.

Since I have no doubt about your mettle, I just blame it on him.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 9:54 am

You do have a point about me, but are dead wrong about Heidegger - he is literally only genealogy. He does nothing else but trace the origin of the will to power. He is almost a slave to N, an extremely loyal servant of the work N put out, he never mentions any other post Socratic, only the two philosophers N liked best, a loyalty which affords him a sublime sense of humour about Nietzsche. I was reading a lecture of his yesterday and laughed so hard my neighbour got restless, I think I laughed out loud "come on, you can't say that"; if you don't laugh at Heidegger you can't understand it at all - he has the sense of humour of a person who needs to mock himself because of his closeness to the absolute. He mocks Ns other aspets to emphasize the finality of the truth of the Will to Power - he is about hierarchy like a climbing rose. Certainly feminine, 4 planets in Libra and Mars in Virgo, plus Venus-Saturn, the archetypical matronage blessing, close enough to Regulus to be royal.

H is noble servant of N, but it is granted that servants are not a comprehensive as their masters. They only further specific ends that the master can not by himself. You probably want to do the same as Heidegger but radically different, or are doing the same I mean, but radically different; ploughing the acre.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:05 am

I unnecessarily deleted some stuff.
Anyway, Im intrigued by your closeness to the problem.

I can only go into it very deeply or not at all.
The latter, for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated   An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Astrological Thought on Man and Woman: Gravity Re-Evaluated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next