Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Planet worship in the roman empire was a protection for the monotheism that it effectively constantly strove for. The Empire knew it was still lesser than the Gods, so it began appropriating them. Eventually, when certain romanized jews seized upon this instinct of worship, they offered onto the Empire a permanent solution: a single God, to kill all Gods, forged in the arresting transcendence of passion-suffering. This gave them a good push, a second breath, until too late it realized that the passion was its own, and Rome itself was sacrificed and revived for our sins, for its own ambition of monotheism.

Not until Satan was reinvigorated in America did the Gods gain the strength to see themselves anew, and plot their revenge.

The main continent is now a despairing groping for forgiveness, reaching out to plastic superficiality and yoga and whatever it can lay its hands on to escape the grasp of the Gods and the rein of Satan. Even first world Satanism kills itself by attempting to... Monotheiize Satan!

In this search for forgiveness they have had some success, and Satan is shaken. Satan too has struck back by using the pre-roman aspects of christian God seeking to introduce new gods, but this stratagem may turn against him: the old Gods are claiming back with a vengeance through the monotheistic will. His move is now to seek council with the old gods, and turn inwards to distinguish his powers as within his heirarchy with them so that he can best impress upon man his greatest gift: space.

The world is shakng on a balance! And we have Afrika to thank for the upsetting.

From the bottom of my heart: thank you Africa.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:48 pm

What is your understanding of what Satan is?
I have no idea. I have many ideas, rather, which comes down to having no idea.

I know very well who/what Lucifer is, and how he came to be defiled by Christianity. But Satan - a magician I know refers to him as the principle of 'anrta', the opposite of 'rta', which can be said to mean something similar to selfvaluing in sanskrit; the self-organizing, self-creative principle by which the dharma is upheld. So Satan, anrta, is then the dead, machinal totality that uses entities to work for values that are not their own. In this time that would mean the military financial mediating apparatus.

But clearly, this is not what you mean with the name.

My friend, dead for over 15 years now, made a rap about an encounter with Satan, challenging Satan basically, mocking him, trying to banish him. It was a genius song, but not successful as a spellcast.

I did make a "song" with Sauwelios once, almost 20 years ago, with the lyrics "Satan Satan eet mn zaad dan" meaning Satan Satan, c'mon eat my seed. It was kind of black metallish, Sauwelios was grunting in any case. Not even sure what I did. Maybe I was only filming it. Or maybe the lyrics were mine.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Satan is a God. I don't really believe in dissing Gods, even dissing the Dead One got me in shit (I mean the Empire). That's a Christian value. Gods demand respect because they are much more powerful than us. Satan is not behind the global empirical striving, the Roman Christ is. He has a knack for challenging death. One of his iterations died, the one Nietzsche called out, but it goes on as what I called above the principle of seeking forgiveness.

What I know about Satan, from worshipping, is that he is... The Lord of the Flies is a fitting name. He lived as the antithesis of the Christian flatness. Freedom to be human beyond the self, yes, maybe your friend had a point. He is deeply rewarding, and scary: he wants to take over. O rather, we who have worshipped him, in doing so, have wanted him to take over. The god of clarity in violence, civility in bestiality. Maybe the God of what is animal within us. I am not really sure. As I said above, he is on kind of a soul-searching stage as his subsistence against Christian values used to be all we had the strength to worship consciously.

A god of fire, this is sure. Or a fiery god... There is heat, at least.

I dare say he is the one big secret hidden by Christian fear of reality, of anything non-imaginary and healthy. It's hard... I think he can best be found, if prejudices are dropped, in my above chronicle. Anyway, my culture is based on Satan worship resisting Christian values. If we want to retain self-value in the face of Him, we best start positing some earthly value and respecting most the elder gods. It is them he will ultimately fit in with.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:00 pm

In much the same way as the pressure of the Earth makes coal into diamonds rather than pushing it out of existence, the pressure of Christian self-denial made simple animal instinct for health into a God.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Quote :
the pressure of Christian self-denial made simple animal instinct for health into a God.

That fits with Parodites understanding of Christianity - Satan is then the pained-beast, the crucified beast, which allows for the king Jesus to fly in the blue sky.

Satan has too much to do with the hurt caused by the Church for me to feel him. I was raised free of the idea that someone was watching me in the sky. Satan is perhaps the god who protects from the watchful eyes in the sky? Or the one who has a cave where you can dwell unseen.

I respect the need of Satan but I now believe that his fire is that given off by Christ, a name since just now for me including the pain of the beast the Satan tends to. Thus: nothing in excess, one hit of Satan and two of Jesus. Or vice versa, depending on what you need.

In Hebrew, Satan means "adversary", and it makes sense that there must always be one for the world to continue. Yes, the pain of the beast is the adversary to the Christian cross.

Satan the goat-head, or Satan the Elephant in a Zoo? Or Satan the goat headed Liberator of the Elephants in the Zoo. But does he have the power to liberate? That is my question. Lucifer is Venus, whose astrological path traces a pentagram, and who is the gatekeeper of El Dorado, does liberate those that she chooses, but s/he chooses them at birth. No one knows he's chosen until the uncanny event, the threshold, where Satan turns into Saturn and into Stone and blinks as if to say: you may pass.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Well, I don't know about all that. Moderation is a continental European trait, the rest of us get high as a motherfucker. Satan is specific, there is no abstract freedom or enmity, only freedom from the abstract, and enmity to those who pave over the human soul in its fullness. An enemy of perfection, so certainly an enemy of the Jewish god. Perfection and imperfection have no bearing on the human instinct, liberated. Perhaps he does choose us at birth, some people are too injured to have anything to be liberated to. I don't really think so, health is always a possibility for a living organism. It just takes work.

I do think that it is hard to worship Satan all the time, though a Satanic world would be the bizzomb, but it is always nice to know that his doors are open.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Gods, surely the laughing stock of the philosopher if they weren't so loud and annoying. They even come between friends, and quite easily. But they are also thin and fleeting among such royal terms.

Still, the experiences of meeting gods are interesting. Those are the real gods, the stories.

"Satan" is like "John". There are as many of them as there are "Hank"s. All of them specific.

'You dirty Satan!!!'
Do you know how many pieces of paper with a head printed on it have carried that name? Satan is a state god of the muslim nations. In Arab it means "far removed" or "evil".

My favorite form of Satan is, I supposed, the United States. But I prefer the proper name.

Gods are only tools where they are called for, and that is most often in private. Philosophy is the place where man is able to call on divine experience without it entirely consuming him.

Perfection of the Jewish god is indeed remarkable, and ultimately insufficient to the world. But because it is so Egyptian, so intelligently angular and diamond like, it is able to contain very much. The Jewish god essentially has 10 heads who were later on given 22 names. But the supreme head has 72 facets, which span the three layers of definition they use to amount in "nothing".

Attributes, not value judgments. Religions prescribe value judgments, they can't be evaluated from within.

"Adversary" - a very necessary attribute. Jews don't hate. They scorn, a combination of hate an contempt, a form of valuing so deeply negative that it rattles the self-valuing and produces genius as an escape from the mundane truth that he is perhaps not worthy of such a perfect god.

The best Jews are the ones who fell right off the tree. The ones plucked by love or reason into secular life, the ones harvested by the sciences and the arts, where all gods find their proper place once they die.

The best way to kill the Egyptian-Hebrew order-god is to render his order external to an imperfect world that, being not perfect, is stronger than perfect. Strong as the earth itself in all its motions, the blood curling up the skin as the trees, dark in the shadows, language fails me - wuiven - in the wind

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:21 pm

I don't see a reason Gods would come between a philosophical friendship. Their loudness only signals from one to the other: Reconize!

I didn't know that about arabs. They keep fascinating me in how much of a seed they left in us Castillian descendants. It needed first celts then indians then africans to give it the softness to abandon Allah, or soften him enough to give the rest space. I bet they had an iteration of Ptolemy's Pegasus at their philosophical peak. The more I think about it, the more I think Arab is the main strain in Spanish. All else feeds it. Lofty people, when they are rich (as much in material as soul wealth).

Satan does hava an arab ring to it. Like almohada (pillow).

I will worship him my way when I get the chance. This infringes on nothing and can only feed if properly filtered.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Ah!
But that's what the magician said. I now remember, my error.
He said Satan had two forms that can be engaged. One this moloch warmachine, the other the ancient angel who was early on transmogrified into the moloch, and that it took some skill to filter out the original guy.

Okay so how do you filter him out of, let's say, "The Great Satan"?
How do you free the "friend", which would be a translation of "adversary" in Valhallah, from that which he apparently got himself involved with?
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Nothing so pretty. Satan is in fact dirty, and I was into this many generations behind. You would do well to consider the uses you can put such power to. Believe me, it is very hard to relate to an otherwordly God, and the totalitarianism you may have gathered from all that God seeking frightens me. I just go "this is one hardcore dude. I'm gonna follow him and help him with my fire."
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Maybe ask yourself: do I really seem like I would venerate Moloch? Does tambora sound to you like a highly disciplined lifelss army organizing tightly to kill?

Or don't. I think maybe you've grown beyond simplicity in veneration, and only seeing my hood would help you see. Either way, we will triumph.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Gotcha.

Satan lives in Jupiter.

Lazy form of Jupiter. Still Jupiter.

Indifference.

Indeed, absolutely nothing to do with Lucifer.

Jupiter without aspects. Jupiter in Capricorn, or another Earth sigh. Jupiter with Mercury and Mars without Venus. Absence of feminine principle. Masculine Vesta. Biker. God who could be a demiurg but is too lazy. Lets the flies come to his shit on their own accord. Hence, easy to take advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:55 pm

If you saw the dancing, you wouldn't think it free of feminine principle. Forget lord of the flies, I just like the depth of the image, trying to find connecting points.

Satan has resisted reification so far because the terms for it don't exist yet.

Moloch?!?

One does see how a first world mentality, and please stop taking offence at what you are (i'm white, if that means anything to you) would make that leap. So hard for such a reified world to concieve of such clear instinctuality. You have made good attempts ut... Chileans??
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:56 pm

I don't think you know what simple reverence is, if you ask yourself that. Perhaps you truly don't know the subjection it takes to both think and innocently revere at once. It is possible that you have not been mad enough, not deep enough into it, to understand my ways with gods.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Now you get it. That subjection in you is what scares me. But I respect that you are first an animal, and everything after has made particularly you fucking strong.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:02 pm

Strong enough to accept a different than I?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:03 pm

I have not seen the Lord of the Flies, and I don't give a flying fuck if you're white, my childhood friend was black Colombian and on the whole I'm thinking less and less of your loyalty to Satan, without holding any of this against him. I'm thinking "whoa this guy is actually religious".
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:05 pm

The Jupiter analysis is almost spot on. But you should see those women dance... Not the trashy shit you see on youtube. A dance like the fragile strength of womanhood itself is attacking you, and you best answer violently without breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Yeah, that too. I don't let many people see that. I'm religious alright. A proper antenna of the gods I'm sensitive to. This requires a caution like you have maybe never exhibited.

But I'm a doer. Not a prayer.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Yeah, I' good. Good to hear it though, that's awesome. Good way to begin a conversation with him.

Pezer wrote:
Now you get it. That subjection in you is what scares me. But I respect that you are first an animal, and everything after has made particularly you fucking strong.

After the psychedelics ripped apart every shred of limit to dimensionality and locality, and dudes jumped and burned up by the truckloads, my way of averting it had become a subjection to the difference between truth and identity. It happened at the moment the world turned, and I was able to build an identity anew along in the absolute rubble, still working  the threshing ground of daemonic birth as Bush walked up onto on the smoldering ruins of New York. Identity builds slowly. Patience is an acquired virtue for an Aries ascendant, but my great love was always Saturn, the lord of time with Fortune and Pallas in Leo, the sign of my mother.

Fire burns in me like earth burns, earth is in me like fire is. I am action, but action requires world, This I became philosophy as the world was void and the word became flesh and the world is mine, and I have known every thing that allowed me to subject to it inside out.

The truth is I haven't been interested in the gods as much as in the planets, because they present a greater mystery, suggest a greater depth to reality, namely a true coherence of the outer and the inner itself, which contains (is not sufficient to, but carries) all the experiences of the divine. This is why in terms of divinities, I only converse with those that teach me precisely what my gods want to learn. I trust my gods to pick their friends at the campfire. The music is always good that way. But it seems my gods have picked Satan to take the guit-tarr up and sang a singalong song.

First words he said to me before where "poop on my shit, would you?"

Later on, I was gonna save a doc and quickly called it "hahahahaha", to find out that doc already existed.

Yeah I like Satan. He's very low back. May back, lay down, Clown, but well, just funny cauze he's ugly. Really. He says. But he's only hard to look at because he looks at you exactly one degree dirtier than you dare to look at yourself. Jupiter is religious, Satans best trick was to convince you he isn't religious. But its all for the best because Jupiter is, simply, impossible not revere - the god of cigars, or the god of the engraved money clip, and of the guy that doesn't dance except in his eyes, with which he looks at the girls exactly as he looks at you, and makes them even more at ease with their excitement, or more excited with their ease, - Satan is Jupiter where The Devil is Saturn, The Devil is Satan's boss but he can't run the business without him. He's found there, drinking in the same bar that Satan keeps, he's the one that never looks at anyone but sometimes sticks out his heel to trip a guy, and then laughs like a maniac, to show you you're in Satans bar but you don't know Satan. Look at Satan, next time that happens. Only time you'll see hi confused, only time to loo in his heart. He loves The Devil because without him there would be no space for imperfection. But he fears the depth of him. This is the ground to his magnanimousness: that he wishes to counter both the isolation and the extravagance of the Devil. He is a devil among devil worshippers, not a devil walking the same earth as all those other people. Among them he is powerless in fact, because he is so lazy, because he lacks the extravagance - he is powerless to do ill, because he simply lacks the will to know anything about these creatures. Yes, what a kind hearted dude this guy is. But when he is Satanic, among his people, he is simply the good fire, the kind fire, the fire that is precisely as hot as you want it, which is one degree hotter than you dare to take it. A lot of violence can happen, but it's also the violence that can see its own consequence. Well, maybe I will train the slowness of gestures, the lazy way to hold a gun that he has, the way to contemplate a glass of whiskey so that he looks like he is contemplating the sweetest of revenges, and his awarensss of this on everyone around him sweetens the smile. Yah I know this guy. He has a bar over here. It's called "De Duivel" and it's on the corner where they used to burn witches. The guy that tended the bar and tossed out the potential murderers is my cousin, brother of the one who did the rap song about Satan. Tight crew. But a warm heart. Some very insecure following though - not the lords at the table but the wannabe players - soft knees before the intellect. Ideals, but no means to arrive at them except by sucking up to the boss, who plays this game while he hosts the table for the real men, and keeps his balls warm with knowledge of the always near future.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Well, awesome!

Maybe you'll get to see some lightness. Music always does better than feigned malignity among tropical peoples, but we'll see how it goes up there. The cold evokes weird things, and I am taken back to my viking themed summer camp, where they held great feasts, highly ritualistic, and makes want to seem black against the cold...!

No judgements, though. I do like scotch. I like talking about liking scotch. Might not go over great with the women. I can make 'em dance, though. We'll balance it out with chocolatl if it gets dangerous, I neglected indians in my chronicle.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:42 pm

edit - You can't have so any gods in one post.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Lol, that was actually pretty great.

Did the dervish whirling bother you? I may be super off here, likely, but I knew a girl that sprang to mind with that; so beautiful yet so annoying. I felt deeply in love, and made a kind of curse to get out. It always felt like she somehow caught on to more energy than she "deserved."
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:34 am

I'd like to do it justice but I can't.

I Sure fucked up my flow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire   Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christianity Was Necessary to The Roman Empire
Page 1 of 1