Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jupiter Calendar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Season of Law

Sunday - September 25
september 15 to october 5

Thursday - October 26
october 16 to november 5

Sunday - November 25
november 15 to december 5

Friday - December 27  
december 17 to januari 6

As no man before me would raise himself to uphold this evident gift, I will do do what majestic Jupiter asks of this Earth, so as for the disparately despairing Earthlings to receive what he offers, and rebuild... or anew.

The aim is the connect the realm of self-idea to the power of archetypical, i.e. numerical progressions, in order to create balanced increase of reality.

To make communal spiritual growth, gradual ascent or approach to coherence a constant, i.e. ground it, giving it Earth, stabilizing circuitry.

Time as the works of Hercules.

It is based on the cycle of Sun-Jupiter conjunctions. The feast moves one sign every year.

This gives us a cycle of 12 years and 12 signs, which makes you wonder why this doesn't already rule the processions of pilgrims on Earth.

Venus and Mars will this serve as deities under the auspices of their father, where they belong and are properly known.

The religion could consist in the formative years of the study of the behavior of Venus and Mars during the time of the festival, which lasts 21 days, of which the central one is the suns conjunction to jupiter. Jupiter moves one sign every year, so roughly speaking, the conjunction will shift every year with just over one month. Concentration on that time. Pattern making. Discovery of a spiritual season, hidden just above the fixed path of our Earth Sun Axis.  

The first 21 days the congregation will name those days and give them guardians an symbols. Protocol is ancient, why toss it. Continuity is the magic, word.

The standard of what's good around this time is not that life is good, but that philosophy is good, does well. I've installed this calendar out of gratitude for what we as philosophers accomplished the past month or so.

This religion is thus essentially dedicated to us, to the act of philosophizing in unison, which must come to rule man in one way or another.

What Heidegger didn't properly realize, fixated on building, dwelling, thinking,  as being in time, is that one builds in time, so that one can dwell like a god - namely, think, transform, cohere within a resonance cage of Earthly prosperity.

It's an aim too 'decadent' to posit - but thats Jupiter.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 am

Jupiter's name in India is Guru - we may  place all this in the context of the Asiatic demand for cosmos. We require logos in the west first, as thought advances here, but there it coheres into a prescribed circularity. Value Ontology captures this circularity and it will remain a fixation. Cycles, rings give the power to make things grow.

I took it upon me to do a lot of tasks Nietzsche left behind, some great, some small. The creation of festivals is a relatively small task.

To set up a catalyst is worth less than to set up an engine, but it increases the yield nonetheless.

12 steps to cohere this planet.

Herakles
Signing off.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:56 am

The Heraklean coherence is the Grail, the 12-feasts 13-year cycle symbolizes the divine and hellish nature of the works required to bring it together.

This is indeed what one does with the grail, by be-questing for it, it becomes, almost as if in gratitude, into being.

Indeed the ideal way for works to cohere is by gratitude.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:32 am

I've titled this thread "mystery religion"
what ive outlined so far is the unveiled
the rest will disclose as the stars cross.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:45 am

This here all, to be clear, is the irony that Parodites speaks of. My own philosophers shadow dancing egg.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Discussion led to the idea that oppositions and squares need to be considered. We'd get a moving cross of sorts, not in the sense of mutable, rather very cardinal.

The next square falls on November 10th. I'd say an orb of 3 o 4 degrees, on November 7th the influence will definitely be felt. I must see if it is a suitable energy for this religion, which established itself with delicacy.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Nietzsche had an opposition of Pluto the the Sun within a degree. That hurts, it really is the constant pressure of the impossibility of homeostasis except in the purest of power-inclusion.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:47 pm

All of this is made possible by the theory of the Daemonic, which supports any unifying will-action into the unknown as long as it is based on deeply grounded 'archetypes',which are simply aggregates of history-of-excess.

The excess isn't homogenous 'fied', it is made out of many sorts of different valuings which interact to different degrees, some pass along each other unnoticed, others compound and reorient party on each others orientation. Molecules of values, so to speak.

Symbolism is a means to draw out these historical 'piles of power' into the human being, so as for them to shape its consciousness by the evocation of some thing like 'the hairy giant at the bottom of the well' or "Othala Feoh Jera" or "Jupiter".

All these things correspond in ways we can not precisely predict. So they are not ontic in the sense of what they are, but they are ontic in the sense that they are; they reflect ontic-ness directly because they are copounds of its consequences.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Jupiter Calendar Gold-and-scales

welcome in Libra
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Now as was evident, Jupiters entry into Libra has brought on issues of law and ethics.
The elections arent anymore about practicality, but about the structure of the law, the
justification of law itself. Our conflicts have shifted to the air element, to mind, from
where they were dealing with earthy matters from last September or so, and before that,
fire. As soon as the Sun crossed Jupiter on the third degree, things here started to heat up.
Those that do not look at astrology do this for reasons of aesthetics, they have not acquired
the taste of fate - proper, of the external gods. This is in most cases wise, as astrology ruins
many who it touches. At the very least it tyrannizes a decade of their lives in being only
fragmentarily understood. I, having attained as great renown among astrologers as among
philosophers, have taken the burden of seeer on me in 2011, and then I met Capable, and we
created this forum. All was based on a decision I made involving the transits of Pluto.
Right now Pluto hovers exactly opposed to the US birth Sun. It was predicted long ago that
this would be the turning point.

Trump has his natal Sun in Cancer like the US, Clinton has hers on the Election
 season... Scorpio. It coincides with how I perceive the values at stake;  If Trump wins,
America wins the elections. If Clinton wins, the power-corrupted election game finally
conquers the US, pierces the heart of the constitution. It is an  immortal fact that that
 elections are a threat to a constitution - even if that constitution commands them.
Hence the quest that now begins for a new, purified constitution - a global political
health - a concept that can govern by simply drawing out mans best qualities and fires
them with the excess that pervades all phenomena,  and can be used to carry out
virtually anything conceivable to the imagination.

Donald Trump embodies the joy that created America. Hillary Clinton... the process
that always tests its faith in this joy; the cold hearted depths of power, and the fear and
will to control the external that is evoked in many that look into its eyes.

People vote for Clinton precisely because they rightly fear what Clinton represents;
they see in her the awful terror that is a match for the terror in their hearts.

America is a giant antidialectical earthquake. Perhaps this is the 'mistake' Freud saw;
in which case he simply meant a risk too big to take. It did turn out to be a risk to
the entire human species - but what other way is there to become heroic, sane?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 12:23 am

Jupiter Calendar Purple__89989.1334016219.600.600

Jupiter Calendar Jupiter-infrared-VLT-June-2016-cp-e1467024660379

Jupiter Calendar Purple__89989.1334016219.600.600

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:25 pm

I hadn't thought about the time of year for months, I was thinking hmm, I wonder when the mid-Jupiter year is. I looked at the astro clock. Of course it's happening now.

Sun 18 Aries - Jupiter 18 Libra
this happens to be my natal horizon.

HAIL ZEUS

Jupiter Calendar Animated-lighning-bolt-strike-storm-gif-1

a r c h e t y p e s

In the case of the Jupiter-Sun opposition, we have the king standing right opposite to the judge / high priest.
We're in the middle of the protocol-demanded 'festival'. The exact Sun-Lightning opposition happened yesterday, in the chaos after Trumps strike.
I happened to be wearing three purple items yesterday, one of which a forged steel Thurisaz rune wrapped in purple wool.
I laughed mildly but uncontrollably for a while after I discovered once again how powerful astrology is, and thus at what is in store for us.

At the end of what's coming laughter will have a different meaning.
Hold on to your necks. Sing as if your life depends on it.
Touch soft things. Make love and drink wine. Prepare to think.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Haha.

It didnt occur to me until now, with the Sun on my Jupiters degree in Taurus, to check whatever it was that happened in my last Jupiter year.
Im still laughing, as the very week Jupiter entered into Taurus in 2011, well, take a wild guess.

By Zeus, praise Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 4:23 pm

https://astrologyking.com/jupiter-retrograde/

LOL
Jupiter turned retrograde as I wrote to Brazil, and went to take ayahuasca.
"The central theme of this retrograde is poisoning your value system."

Lollerfucker.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 1:47 pm

Jupiter Calendar ZF4jZmcVMKpmJyWZFwH3rRVjZQNjZGNjZQNj

Kim Kardashian
Jupiter on Midheaven, Moon on Nadir.
These perfect placements don't lie, apparently.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Her chart looks like a diamond
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:21 pm

I had mistakenly thought Júpiter entered Scorpuo the very day I entered rehab. Then it Seemed off and of course it was same date one year later. On the date of my check in, though, Mercury was exactly conjunto Júpiter. "And Gabriel said:"

Júpiter doesn't fuck around.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Rehab was the best thing that ever happened to me, or the culmination of The best thing that ever happened to me. Nothing in my life, as FC is aware, has ripped at my soul quite like it. I guess it was D's rake or something. The scythe, more likely.

My gratitude is great.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 8:46 am

The transition of Sun and Jupiter into Libra occurred when the thing went down -
It may have been the very day Sun entered Libra, right after Jupiter had. Or the day after.
Out with Earth in with Air -
It must have been around the start of the Scorpio year that you got back in touch.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:33 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:33 am

Oh man.

Fixed, you're the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 7:50 am

Its my great honour to serve those that belong to Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Jupiter Direct
one hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 11:24 pm

I was feeling weird today. So I checked. And sure enough.

Fucking cool.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 3:47 pm

I think part of why this is indeed weird is that Mars is in retrograde. Mars often feeds Jupiter as an engine, now Jupiter stands alone.
In Scorpio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jupiter Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Calendar   Jupiter Calendar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jupiter Calendar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next