Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Theory of Movement and Response to Parmenides Based on Nietzsche's Theory of The Eternal Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

A Theory of Movement and Response to Parmenides Based on Nietzsche's Theory of The Eternal Return Empty
PostSubject: A Theory of Movement and Response to Parmenides Based on Nietzsche's Theory of The Eternal Return   A Theory of Movement and Response to Parmenides Based on Nietzsche's Theory of The Eternal Return Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 4:00 pm

What is, is, and what is not yet, is something else.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

A Theory of Movement and Response to Parmenides Based on Nietzsche's Theory of The Eternal Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Theory of Movement and Response to Parmenides Based on Nietzsche's Theory of The Eternal Return   A Theory of Movement and Response to Parmenides Based on Nietzsche's Theory of The Eternal Return Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 6:07 pm

This also aims at Parodites' theory of quanta.
Back to top Go down

A Theory of Movement and Response to Parmenides Based on Nietzsche's Theory of The Eternal Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: