Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thurisaz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Thurisaz Empty
PostSubject: Thurisaz   Thurisaz Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Rip, thorn. Ragged, drawn out tear in the fabric. Gaping black out of which monsters (can) come. White teeth, cat teeth, sharks, or the horns of a bull. Wrathful, seriously pissed, lightning hurled down in irritation, flat, hard ramming. Then, silence to lick the wounds and wait until the beep subsides.

The Thurisaz rune initiates the world into the heart of a man, the awesomeness he loves in youth so as to not grow cowardly in age. Memory of disorienting rattling and wounds, a leg stuck to a spike, sudden blood, mesmerizing pain that forgets the future and becomes the now.

The blow of the axe, the small setback in the weaving of a fine fabric. The error around which we seek for re-perfection. In this sense Thurisaz is the father to god or the religious instinct. But it is not the religious instinct, rather the opposite. That which ruptures and ravishes before the maiden ready.

Cruel bindings, love of life's zig-zag motions, a too sharp curve in a roller-coaster, a voice breaking, becoming hoarse and truthful. A nail struck right on the head. A single hailstone that comes through the roof and splits the table, shattering the grails and goblets, then laughter and wine and gratitude for life.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Thurisaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurisaz   Thurisaz Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm

Because of the nature of this rune I can't get away with simply writing this down as if it may be a definition of sorts. I mean only to gain an insight for myself in this meditation. I mean to include different meditations upon each rune. My attempts at two advanced runes have been deleted in fear of the gods.
Back to top Go down

Thurisaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth :: The Gods-
Jump to: