Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schrödinger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Schrödinger Empty
PostSubject: Schrödinger   Schrödinger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:00 pm

The essence of magic is describe somewhat with this paradox; 'To keep things unseen until they are precisely as one wills them to be'.
This is also immediately the grave anger an required foolishness of Magic. Which, apparently, suddenly deserves a capital M. [Ehwaz of runes, the tie between man an greater force by the image of the horse]

I was sparked to this thought writing a PM to Capable:

"[T]he wise one values the doors, and the paths behind them, and the doors to which they lead, and the key that goes to that door as much as what is behind the last door. In fact, if he did not, there would be nothing behind it!

Schrödinger, that simple dualist, presented the problem of the hidden in such a facile way..."

::

That the speed of light is not a limit, as finally has been proven this year at Delft, to the 'communication' or coordination of spin properties, that in fact it sees to happen instantaneously, points to the validity of VO: spin is after all a value-property, not a material property.

'Axial physis', (as seems appropriate as a term) is a far more complex and involving situation than 'combust physics' (reflecting the flattened and chopped up representation of thing- and outcome-ness) can represent.
Back to top Go down

Schrödinger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Interpretation-
Jump to: