Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ansuz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Ansuz Empty
PostSubject: Ansuz   Ansuz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:51 pm

The word in the dark, the lines in the sand at the coasts of consciousness, the will of the one who speaks and the one who listens bound as one. The privacy of the gods, the beam of light that falls through the keyhole on the wall and reveals a small part of a great truth. Suggestion that is more powerful than knowledge. Hope, faith, the end of fear-of-fear, fear as a charm, a firefly guiding out of the swamp of safety. Strange trees, jagged hooked and crooked branches, black against the grey mist; lures into the lost-and-found. A light along the way that shouldnt be there and is only seen by oneself. The other travelers seem to follow the same path and yet notice none of its curves. Secret knowledge, decrease of relativity. Densening of perspective. Marriage to ones will-and-imagination. Initiation, a walk in the forest that never ends, Alice in Wonderland, the rabbit hole. Gods, spirits, sounds of crows, the friendly eye of a predator. Branches and leaves and the patterns in which they fall. Divination, runes, magic, release from false and unnecessary protection, freedom, aloneness, Odin.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Ansuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansuz   Ansuz Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Another attempt at this most holy of runes. Naturally it is very far from good enough. I have to take this one step by step.

::

Ansuz.

A secret carved into a tree. The purest of love.

Truth earned.
A wizard appearing in the woods.

A sacred breath in a cave
that sets the walls aglow

Markings appear. A path turns out to have been walked in the dark on uncanny instinct.

Reward for an effort subconsciously made.
Nobility of the will. Death of fear. Ancient innocence.

The first secrets a child learns and keeps in his breast, that will eventually destroy or ennoble him.
dark fears turned to forbidden hopes.
Danger to the soul experienced as the sap pushed upward in a tree.
The knowledge that life, and all being, is change; and the realization following inevitably from that about ones own power.

Respect for speech.
Telling silence(s).

A point of no return. A decison. Madness or certainty beyond good and evil.

Drawing blood to sacntify life. Writing with blood.

The deep silences between the beats of the heart as one knocks on the doors of initiation.

Crossing the threshold of death by the power of friendship. The promise made by the acts of the hero.

Odin, and all noble gods. Love of the Earth. Loyalty. Truth. Undying joy of being.

Brotherhoods in which each is proud to be able to regard the others as superior.  Ascension.

Rise of the sun behind a sharp rocky edge. Morning promises to the mountaineer. Bonds made in the wild. Culture before it collapses into civilization. Pinnacle of spirit.

Back to top Go down

Ansuz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth :: The Gods-
Jump to: