Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 1:24 pm

And to settle the crowd size bullshit:

Yes, there were fewer people physically in attendance for Trump. Washington is an incredibly liberal area in the US so that makes sense. However, the difference in the size of the crowd was exaggerated by the news media by pictures taken before and after the crowd had peaked. Spicer did not lie though: he said that Trump's inauguration was the most watched- if you added all the people physically in attendance and watching on TV and the Internet and compared it to the number of people physically attending and watching Obama's inauguration on TV and the internet. That is true. Adding all media platforms for both Trump and Obama, Trump's inauguration "trumps" Obama's and everyone else's as well.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 8:25 pm

I see Trump is getting used to his executive authority.

Six orders already:

Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal
Withdrawal of the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
Presidential Memorandum Regarding the Hiring Freeze.
Barring international non-governmental organizations that perform or promote abortions from receiving US government funding.
Revival of Keystone Pipeline.
Revival of Dakota Access Pipeline.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Parodites wrote:
I see Trump is getting used to his executive authority.

Six orders already:

Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal
Withdrawal of the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
Presidential Memorandum Regarding the Hiring Freeze.
Barring international non-governmental organizations that perform or promote abortions from receiving US government funding.
Revival of Keystone Pipeline.
Revival of Dakota Access Pipeline.

I'm so proud of this. I can hardly believe how well his priorities are ranked.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 8:57 pm

John Stewart on Fox News

- Am I dodging you? Am I dodging you?
- No, you're filibustering.

Basically his point is: I say what I say as powerfully as I can (through comedy) and it is based on my convictions, but I bear no responsibility.

Charm of Marx
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Fuck all these shitfuckers.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:31 pm

These people are so goddamn stupid there aren't even words to express it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Kellyanne Conway is great:

From this single clip, everyone in the media and these protests and fucking millennials everywhere are talking about how Trump wants to destroy democracy and free speech because of "alternate facts" (which isn't even what she said, nor even meant).

I. am. fucking. done. with. all. these. mother. fuckers.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 10:27 pm

A tribute to all the zombie slaves out there who are screaming and crying because "Trump wants to destroy democracy and free speech" because of "...alternate facts!"...

Can I have a moment of your time?
Just a single second so you see that indeed we’ll be leaving you behind,
Far across that line
Turn it up so you can hear the bells crashing through the clouds as it rain down the drain
We know all too well, it’s a living hell
Careful what you say and who you say and who you say it to
Careful what you say and who you say you it to
Maybe you talked too much and you were asking for it, asking for it, asking
You can blame bad luck but you were asking for it, asking for it, asking
When all is said and done, you need to tie your tongue
'Cause when you spit on everyone
You are you are and now you’re asking for it, asking for it, asking
Caught up in the gutter once again
Crashing through the mud, throwing lies, cutting ties until the sidewalk ends
And the truth begins
Power through the point of no return
Famously deranged all the same I hope you change if that world is gonna turn
It’s not my concern
You were you were and now you’re asking for it, asking for it, asking
You are, you are, you are, you are, you are asking for it
You are, you are, you are, you are, you are asking for it
You were arguing and now you’re asking for it, asking for it, asking
You know you’re asking for it, asking for it
You know you’re asking for it, asking
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:12 am

shrekmate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp8S_ceuyWU

I missed this one, classic.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:21 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
John Stewart on Fox News

- Am I dodging you? Am I dodging you?
- No, you're filibustering.

Basically his point is: I say what I say as powerfully as I can (through comedy) and it is based on my convictions, but I bear no responsibility.

Charm of Marx

Yes, here's the thing with him and a lot of people in a similar position:

Every time they're right on something, they want to be thought of as a revolutionary political commentator speaking truth to power and educating the young, but every time they're wrong on something or they're catching some flack, oh they just want to be thought of as a humble funny-man, they're just a comedian, don't take it too seriously, they don't really mean it, it's just a joke. Being a comedian isn't a mask you can take on and off at your convenience whenever you want to say something without consequence. Not that there are any jokes off limits, the point of humor is to make even the most painful and absurd realities something to laugh at because that's how man can elevates himself above any situation. But if you have a consistent message in your comedy and elsewhere, then you must account for it like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 6:39 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 7:03 am

"Trigger Warning - Cringe SJW'S Getting Owned & Triggered By Logic"
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 7:41 am

^ LOL

How in the flying fuck do these SJW dickheads not just implode from the massiveness of the vacuum that resides where their minds ought to be?

Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Huffpost: Reasons why it is NOT cool that Trump wants to interpret the Constitution the way the founding fathers did: (it's because the founders were racist misogynists of course)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-constitution_us_5808209fe4b0180a36e8d1b6

Also people realized that the clock tower in the pictures of Trump's "small" crowd reads 1:15, long after the ceremony completed and people were dispersing.

Trump to conduct massive investigation into voter fraud. Media outlets were daring him to do so, they forgot that as president he actually can I guess.

kek

[ I’m still stuck on Trump and this “Constitution the way it was meant to be” statement.

That is the most...dangerous thing I’ve heard...

— Saditty No Meaux (@RedBeKnowing) October 20, 2016 ]
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 2:11 pm

It doesn't even matter that less people were physically there at inauguration. Easily explained by: 1) Ibama was the first black president so hyped up by media as so historic, 2) DC is super liberal (95% or so), 3) Trump has been badmouthed for a year and a half by all the media, 4) it was raining, 5) security was extra tight, 6) who the fuck cares anyway? Obviously the place was packed, just look at the photos. Even if not packed to capacity way in the back, again, who fucking cares?

Count total viewers on the internet and TV and it was the largest audience ever. But again, who cares?

Obviously some media outlets used small tricks in their comparison photos, like altering the time when it was taken. Obviously the media has been trying to de-legitimize Trump's win since day one. Obviously the media deliberately blew this way out of proportion in the first place, even if physically the crowds were slightly smaller for 2017 than in 2009. And obviously Trump has to counter all this nonsense as much as he can.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Here is what happened with the "alternate facts" bullshit (it was alternative facts, but people seem too lazy to bother understanding what they're so apparently angry about): Kellyanne gave an interview with a fake news anchor who tried to claim it is a provable fact that Trump's press secretary lied about the size of the inauguration, when in fact actual numbers don't even exist, the photos weren't legit or didn't even bother to try and make a case for being legit, and Trump's point was two-fold which the media totally ignores, namely 1) counting all viewing audiences the inauguration was the most watched in history, and 2) the media came out with this story just to smear Trump unfairly, since the media claims to be "unbiased". Anyway, Kellyanne is making these points in the interview and the dumbfucker is just ignoring them and keeps repeating that it is a proven fact that the press secretary's claim is false, to which Kellyanne replies that they have alternative facts.

This means, obviously and in the context of the conversation: we are looking at different factual data than what you're looking at. She was literally saying "we have a different set of facts we're considering". Nothing wrong here, although she could have simply said that his claim was itself incorrect, but she was obviously trying to be as civil as possible. She could just as easily said "the facts we have differ from the ones you seem to have". That's LITERALLY what she meant. She didn't mean "facts are whatever we say they are" or "facts don't matter" or anything like that. By "facts" she just meant data or numbers, but she was baited into using the same word that the fake news host was repeating over and over.

Yet just like with Trump's comments about Mexico sending criminals and rapists, the left immediately pounced and spun it into something out of 1984, which is highly ironic considering it is the left right now that is in a tailspin down into newsspeak and thought policing and 5 minutes of hate. Anyway the fake news slander of what she said, just two words without any context, went viral online and thousands of SJW's everywhere started screaming that Trump is right out of 1984 (which obviously they've never read) and wants to destroy truth and make up his own facts. And naturally every media corporation just ran with the lie to reinforce the false narrative that Trump is some kind of Hitler or whatever.

Yeah....... this is the planet we are living on. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 2:24 am

Ive been looking at shows with a different eye, saw a recap of season 5 of true blood, true true depravity. Morbid transhumanist taste-destruction. The leader/intro is extremely poetic, the show as it proceeds becomes one fest of .... liberalism, I guess we now know to call it.

But honestly I think this is a trap. By text itself, made of our passivity, our credulous obedience to the terms as they have been set by mere usage - we should come up with a name.

What about apathoth.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:16 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Ive been looking at shows with a different eye, saw a recap of season 5 of true blood, true true depravity. Morbid transhumanist taste-destruction. The leader/intro is extremely poetic, the show as it proceeds becomes one fest of .... liberalism, I guess we now know to call it.

But honestly I think this is a trap. By text itself, made of our passivity, our credulous obedience to the terms as they have been set by mere usage - we should come up with a name.

What about apathoth.

Liberalism has infected a lot of media, they don't make TV like they used to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:20 am

Thrasymachus wrote:

Yeah....... this is the planet we are living on. Just saying.

I believe that, like Trump, she knows how to play the media and said "alternative facts" intentionally because she knew the media would completely obsess over it for about a week, because the term is just like fake news.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:25 am

And if you haven't already seen it, this was Trump's overall strategy for winning both the nomination and the general:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYBE3_MsnxQ
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:34 am

This big 1 million woman march, as I said, was funded by Soros and a bunch of globalist cronies. I believe that it was planned, funded, and organized a long time ago, but was supposed to occur not for Trump's but for Clinton's inauguration, which everyone was so sure of, as an artificial demonstration of her "support." But since she lost, I guess they just re-appropriated it to an anti-Trump thing, which is why it's so absurd, and why nobody can actually say what it is about Trump exactly that they are protesting.

This guy is often a voice of reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Y7V2fQKTU
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:43 am

[ In Trumplandia, a man who entered into office losing the popular vote by nearly 3 million ballots and with the lowest approval rating of any president in recent history, says he doesn’t want to change because he knows that he will be a “great success.” ]

Yeah, 3 million ballots in fucking California, whose population basically consists in illegal immigrants, perverted scrambled-eggs-for-brains having virtue-signaling fake Hollywood degenerates, and liberal statist goofuses. He won the rest of the country. Imagine if we let California decide the president for all the rest of us? It would be impossible for that piece of shit to even exist without federal help, they don't even have any water on their own, and yet they want to talk about seceding.. I wish they would. Plus I bet a lot of those 3 mil were fraud votes.

[ “You have people that are registered who are dead, who are illegals, who are in two states. You have people registered in two states. They're registered in a New York and a New Jersey. They vote twice. There are millions of votes, in my opinion,” he said. Muir interrupted to remind him that he is now president of the United States, and to say something like that undermines the fundamentals of the American democratic process. ]

It undermines our democratic process to talk about and investigate the reality of voter fraud, but it doesn't undermine our democratic process... for there to be... voter fraud?

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:11 am

Haha yeah.. just weird. Mind-death is unpleasant to witness.

I too wish California would leave. They wouldn't last two years.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:26 am

Interesting thought about Kellyanne doing that on purpose. I can see that is possible.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:28 am

Parodites wrote:
And if you haven't already seen it, this was Trump's overall strategy for winning both the nomination and the general:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYBE3_MsnxQ

Haha. Yeah when he said that "I will totally accept the result of the election... if I win" that is some high-quality badassery right there. The guy basically hacked reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next