'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:33 am

"Dont fuck with the Gringos, and buy some shit."
as he laid out world order.

Man that man can think on his feet.

View user profile
Parodites
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:37 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Yes well, maybe Trump is strong enough to turn this into an advantage. He gets rid of Flynn, and I tend to trust your judgment on his merit, and he uses this as an overture for a war to submit the deep state to the actual state, the people.

Apparently CIA is withholding information from the president.

Obama was and is secretly monitoring him with CIA connections; I think him and people connected to him got the Flynn leaks via wiretapping. He gave extra powers to the intelligence community on his way out of office.

But we already knew that certain parts of the deep state are at war with Trump, but others are on his side- as I have been saying, parts of the intelligence community/deep state must have leaked the Wikileaks documents that helped Trump out during the campaign.

So basically there are parts of the deep state sided with the former administration, ie. Obama, and then there are parts sided with Trump, and they're at war.

Trump had to get rid of him because he was untrustworthy, even if the leaks about it were acquired by deep state shenanigans. If he finds a good replacement it won't matter.

There's some reason to believe that this was all intentional, and Flynn was intentionally dispensed with in this manner by Trump in order to draw the deep state into the open.

Nisus ait, "Dine hunc ardorem mentibus addunt,
Euryale, an sua cuique deus fit dira cupido?"

Have the gods set this ruling passion in my heart,
or does each man's furious passion become his god?
- Virgil.

It is not opium which makes me work but its absence, and in order for me to feel its absence it must
from time to time be present.-- Antonin Artaud
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:22 am

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with so many people. Don't they understand that if Trump fails America fails as well. It would be a first step toward civil war.

Way too many people using way too many drugs. Brains all fucked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:21 am

Society today has become one big drug orgy. I would imagine if you combine the effects of processed shitty foods, sugar, alcohol, pop entertainment TV and music, the media, academia, psychotropic and other drugs, Facebook, and liberal political correctness, then the average person's IQ today is probably 10-15 points below where it otherwise would be.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parodites
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:38 am

"The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!"

Trump has an excuse to purge the parts of the deep state/intelligence community now that are responsible for the recent leaks.

[Media's Flynn-Russia Narrative Quickly Collapsing as FBI Reportedly Clears Former National Security Adviser]

- Virgil.

It is not opium which makes me work but its absence, and in order for me to feel its absence it must
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Parodites
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:42 am

Another article

https://consortiumnews.com/2012/06/11/defense-bill-legalizes-us-propaganda/

- Virgil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Parodites
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:44 am

kek: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4229064/Bannon-trolls-White-House-reporters-opposition-party.html

- Virgil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:49 am

Haha yeah... turns out people don't like the truth. How surprising lol.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:51 am

Funny, on public radio right now they're shilling about how Trump is both not doing anything and doing way too much, they're alternating between both narratives based on the emotional undertones and unstated implications of the moment, lol.

"Trump is creating chaos by doing so much in the first few weeks, there is no focus because he is overwhelming everyone with everything he is doing."

"Trump hasn't done anything yet, there is no leadership, whereas Obama had already accomplished a trillion dollar stimulus plan by this time."

LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:52 am

You couldn't even make this stuff up. High comedy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Parodites wrote:
There's some reason to believe that this was all intentional, and Flynn was intentionally dispensed with in this manner by Trump in order to draw the deep state into the open.

Beautiful.
Ill admit, it seems to be moving in that direction.
The SS people now coming out to make their claims, they aren't doing themselves any favors. Miscreants that evidently have no capacity to exist in sunlight.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
"Trump hasn't done anything yet, there is no leadership, whereas Obama had already accomplished a trillion dollar stimulus plan by this time."

Obolkho is perhaps the biggest thief in history, this is true.
Robs his people of a trillion dollars in his first month. Pretty amazing guy.

View user profile
Parodites
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Trump in top form at his press conference just now, still going on. To the reporters present he says:

"I bet you guys would just love if I shot that Russian spy ship off the coast of Connecticut."

- Virgil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Parodites
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:13 pm

This was the longest most direct attack on the media by a president I think there's ever been. He's trolling them irl.

- Virgil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Parodites
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Not live anymore, you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL3yF9wYR3U

Starts at 1:28

- Virgil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:00 pm

That's great. One other thing I want to see Trump do is explain basic economics. I want him to stand there and say, "This is how economics works: productive activity creates value, that's what we call capital, and the free and voluntary trade of capital between private citizens is what we call the economy. This is about local trade primarily, and it is about creating and sharing values with each other. This is also what money is, a represtation of real value, capital, that is being created-- produced by the people of this country. Real wealth is created, not borrowed and not stolen. We need to re-emphasize locality, individuals freedom and individual self-responsibility to bring back production, industry, profit and jobs; because a job simply means that you are creating enough value where someone else is willingly to voluntarily pay you for doing that, because you're creating meaning and value in the world."

Damn, someone get in touch with the WH and send him that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:06 pm

I did it. I figured out how to talk to these protesters and SJWs etc. who are mad about things like the immigration ban and the border wall. And it's so easy and effective.

You have to simply acknowledge the substance of their argument, which is entirely emotional. It goes like this:

Them: "I can't believe it! All people are welcome here! How can we ban people from coming here, we aren't Nazi Germany!! Immigrants are hard workers too and deserve a chance! You are racist! You discriminate! This isn't what America is about! And we don't need a stupid wall!!"

You:"You're right, I can tell these are really emotional issues. You feel bad when someone isn't allowed to live here illegally, or that we have immigration policy, that we don't just let everyone in, and you feel bad that good people are inconvenienced or families are hurt because of laws like this."

Them: "Exactly! It is totally unfair!"

You: "Right, you're reacting at the emotional level and these things make you feel really bad. I totally understand. At the emotional level what you're saying makes sense, but you aren't saying anything at the rational level. At the rational level, you aren't even making any arguments at all."

Them: "[stutter] What?! How dare you! Of course I am making rational arguments too!"

You: "Ok, please name one rational argument."

Them: "Well... we need to be welcoming, and let people in! We are all immigrants!"

You: "That isn't a rational argument, you're being emotional again."

etc. etc.

So basically the trick is simple: you need to directly and immediately validate, not their argument or the emotionality of their argument, but validate the fact that they are having an understandable emotional reaction. It really is that simple. You acknowledge and affirm their emotional position and how you totally understand why they are feeling that way (even though this isn't entirely true, since their feelings are also warped a bit, but that isn't productive to get into right away, I have found), but then mention the difference between an emotional and a rational argument.

What this does is isolate and cut off the emotionality from the reality of the issues here. It reveals that they are operating on feelings and not thoughts. And of course they will try to mention some "thoughts" on the issues and try to not be emotional after you point this out to them, but that also works to your advantage since their deficit in rationality, ideas, facts, and thinking on these issues is going to be entirely obvious to everyone there, including and most especially to the person you are talking to.

Can you even imagine what they must feel like to themselves, standing there struggling to come up with something to say that sounds rational and logical, that isn't just an emotional expression? Lol. You are forcing them to the limit, they cannot avoid confronting their own irrationality because you have forced them to try and be at a rational level -- and the trick is that you did this by admitting and agreeing to their emotional level.

This is basic psychology, called sometimes "motivational interviewing", where when confronted with an upset person who is mad at you, you do not argue against their feelings but accept them. Client: "I hate you, you are ugly, you are fat and lazy, you are a terrible person!!" You: "Yes I know I'm not that good looking, I have put on some weight lately. Im sorry I am not being better for you." Bam, you just took the wind out of their sails. But the key is you have to be entirely sincere, you basically accept and validate whatever it is they are saying (at the emotional level), and this deflates their ability to attack you. So now I have adapted this technique to use on SJWs and protesters and millennials etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:17 pm

To continue, let's suppose a protester responds to your technique above, in the following way:

Them: "Well you can't tell me that my emotions aren't valid, emotions are also connected to reality and to the truth. I feel this way because it is legitimate to feel this way!"

You: "That's true that emotions run deep, and are also connected to reality. But emotions can also become disconnected from reality, and can be irrational or manipulated. So why don't you show me how your current feelings on these issues connect with the facts and reality of those issues?"

Them: "What do you mean, of course they connect! We are kicking people out of the country, we are violating our own principles, we are building a fucking wall for crying out loud! How is that 'reality'?!"

You: "No, you're being emotional again..."

This can go around in circles, and prove not very productive. But the point is that they are spinning their wheels in the place where the emotional rubber meets the road of reality. They are spinning and creating smoke, but not going anywhere. If they demand that their emotions are also a valid expression of the truth, then you simply acknowledge that sometimes that is certainly the case, but then you ask them to show you how this is the case with their particular emotions at this moment. Of course they, not being a philosopher, are not going to know how to do that... and that is precisely what you want to expose, their inability for it.

Ideally you will get them into the irrational position of needing to claim that all emotions are always valid expressions of the truth, and it is impossible for an emotion to ever be manipulated or inaccurate to reality. Because that is the unstated premise behind their particular psychological mode, the ideal that emotions = reality. And if you can get them to state this out loud then some small part of them is going to immediately feel a sharp pain at the realization that they just uttered something which they know to be false: the statement that "emotions can never be manipulated, exaggerated or inaccurate". You can even help them to this place by asking specifically, "so are you saying that emotions can never be manipulated, over-exaggerated, or inaccurate?" The more honest people will stop and think, and admit that of course emotions can be manipulated etc., but many of them will steam on ahead and bite the bullet in order to maintain their emotional self-valuing in the moment. And that is still a win for you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Great pressconference. Im at a third or so. Satisfying!

T- I am certain that that approach works, yes.
They are selfvaluing emotionally, so validating that entity, these terms, is a prerequisite for influencing them with ones own terms.

Your method can be seen as cruel, but precisely because it is delicate.

the closer they get to their core, the more conscious they will be of the way their mind lies to their life, and when they drive home or lie in bed, they will be tormented until they finally snap out of it and just become thinking beings. Or open up that faculty, cognitive consistency, having a thought, etc.

Great material for a book too, such dramatic dialogues. The more emotional the better, for sales, number of readers, political clout.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:13 pm

That's also what Plato did - make thinking appear as an exciting narrative about personalities.
Then Aristotle did the opposite, he turned it into a clerks business. I cant stand Aristotle, even though he has many brilliant practical insights.

(not saying philosophy itself can or wants to be turned into a narrative - this is about politics, and so was Socrates)

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:32 pm

By the way, Trump again says something I also said some days before.
I said this may be really great, that it could backfire on them.
Trump just says it is turning around because of this.
Of course first I said that it was stupid - though knowing I was expressing just acknowledgement of the sacrifice. If you are right, Parodites, and he sacrificed Flynn to breach the adversaries defense line, then this was a play worthy of a maverick chessmaster, maybe like Fisher. Not Kasparov, his sacrifices seem absurder, more existential. I have seen now that Trumps political mind is superior to mine. His experience is rich and makes America rich.

On the idea of writing to the White House - first of all their apparatus surely identifies all relevant postings online, but what I want to do is publish a book called "200 Questions For President Trump"
in which we essentially make an overture for a philosophical exchange in the form of presenting important subjects along with several inroads to each, in the form of aphoristic questions.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:40 pm

Not set on the number, Im thinking divisible by 12 would be good. Its an easy and manageable number for categorization, why it was taken for astrology, the British currency and so many other things built toward causing-by-identifying growth.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:15 pm

I don't see it as cruel. I see it as cruel to allow semi-beings to continue quasi-living at the expense of others. Cruel to those semi-beings especially.

This is also why I hate the concept of "fairness".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:25 am

Trumps gonna learn a lot. He has to control his emotions. I don't like that he gave that CNN creep a follow up question and so much attention, and got way too excited about the military question.

If he gets a fake question from a trained misinterpreter-saboteur like the CNN guy he should not say 'that is a good question' and then attack it - but somehow find a way of Socratizing the man. Like: do you know the difference between classified information and information that isnt classified?

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
I don't see it as cruel. I see it as cruel to allow semi-beings to continue quasi-living at the expense of others. Cruel to those semi-beings especially.

This is also why I hate the concept of "fairness".

You're right of course.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: