Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Also these parliamentary systems in Europe, of sharing power and forming coalition governments, are pure shit. Let's write a short book/pamphlet explaining why and how it could and should change.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Dutch people going to vote for self-value next month?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/25/80-per-cent-dutch-voters-concerned-immigration/

Big problem is we have no statesman like Trump. We have Geert Wilders, who is not nearly of the same quality. And also, to my dismay, even as he had been leading the polls for months, he is now slipping, coming in second after the party that now governs.

For us though immigration is not the main problem - in fact to me, Moroccans provide some really rare warm blood in the country - the problem is the died out spirit of the population under EU narcosis.

Wilders is both anti EU and anti Islam. The problem is, he has no real pro agenda. Nothing like Trump. No one has said the phrase "make the Netherlands great again". What many say is "people who dont like it here can fuck off', but thats just their opinion. There is just no political will to anything substantive, hasnt been for decades. Its all about cozying up to this or that victimized group. Right now that is old people with pensions, who constitute about 30 percent of the electorate.

Itll be ten years or so before I see the Netherlands attain some power to self-value. Really, I see terrible decline coming first.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Also these parliamentary systems in Europe, of sharing power and forming coalition governments, are pure shit. Let's write a short book/pamphlet explaining why and how it could and should change.

Im in.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 8:38 pm

Thrasymachus, I wrote the following with this pamphlet in mind. I havent arrived at any conclusions, just some observations that might be useful.

::

The question is Europe, and how to distribute its power throughout the people.
The way the power is distributed throughout the people is the way in which the people know themselves, and accordingly act, organize and accomplish.
It is the world we build.

Democracy is the power of the people. Bureaucracy is the power of institutions. It is a serious question how well thes two can coexsit, even though
it is obvious that democratic law is itself an institution, thus a bureaucracy.

So the question is not either/or, but master/servant. Does the institution serve the people, or do the people serve the institution?

The former is represented here:
- Government of the people, by the people, for the people

The latter, here:
- Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

Both are justified in different times - the first in times of prosperity, the second in crisis.
The demos, the people make sacrifices to uphold the system that serves them against other systems 'foreign and domestic'.

In the United States this duality and tension is still intact, whereas European peoples no longer have the urge to sacrifice for their countries,
or any special joy in belonging to one. Not to say that French or Italian joi de vivre is gone, it is just no longer a part of politicial thought. There is
no reason for politics, it is strictly a bureaucratic, paper-dry affair, no matter the populism thrown at it. The reason for this is quite obvious: Brussels.

Why on bloody Earth would a continent with cities such as Rome, Vienna, Paris, Amsterdam and London, have its Capital in Brussels?
The reasonis known, it is to not give either Frtance or Germany reason to start another war. But fear is never a good advisor. The EU is a symptom of fear.
Brussels is a city of many great horrors. There is no honor to the European Union, no taste, no understanding of the riches of the continent.
Granted, wars upon wars have depleted us, but nature simply offers no repose for the defeated, and the EU has the comatose pulse of someone resting in defeat, as if
gloating over his own self-loss. Brussels is really a keen choice for this pathos.

Paris, on the other hand - a continent with Paris as its capital is bydefinition a ruling continent. Rome, even more so.

So the dude with the superhero suit and the sign saying "Make Rome Great Again: Rebuild Hadrians Wall" is pretty much spot on: the idea of European Union
is Roman - we might say that it originated during the time of Gaius Julius Caesar. We might also note that Brussels behaves with Imperial arrogance. And
imerial arrogance is dfine, but not when it comes out of Belgium, a small split state of sorrow, wuith great human virtues amongits people, but no sense of pride whatsoever.
It is perhaps even lack of pride for which it was selected. But pride is nothing less or more than feeling gratitude for ones generative environment and insisting on protecting it.

No mother is asked to bring up a child without pride - neither should we ask a people to elect and regard its leaders without pride, or our leaders to disregard the pride of their people.
Pride is essential to government.
However, after all the drainage of values, European nations have little left to be proud of. Thus, pideful parties tend to draw stupid people. Nationalism is really very difficult
to attain in Europe, as the populations are no longer nearly as thoroughly educated in the values that had been built up throughout the millennia. And on top of that there is even a school
which disregards the value of western progress entirely, and regards it purely in terms of its domination over other peoples, which is seen as so fundamentally unjust that it
negates the value of everything gained in contact with the denounced practices, which is the entirety of European wealth.

A European Commonwealth can stand in opposition to the demise of values. A rather close affiliation between independent nations that aspire to different things, different economies
driving different valuings, all of whom contribute to the greater glory of mankind, in our modern age of infinite sharing.

Union between the people is already a given. Union between national banks and governments is not necessarily conductive of anything besides centralization of capital.
We have some revisions in mind, based on whcih new political movements in Europe can take hold, beyond both apathetic globalism and petty nationalism, into a prideful
awareness of being European because Italian, or German, or Greek - etc, rather than the other way around. Europe is a rich tapestry, not a homogenous nation. We can no longer ber governed as if it is. It is a straitjacket and this gives rise to hate and resentment. We must give our peoples space to feel like peoples, to feel pride -
to want to contribute.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:41 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/jorge-ramos-america-our-country-not-theirs-we-are-not-going-leave/

Quote :
Univision senior anchor Jorge Ramos declared on Friday that the United States belongs to Latino migrants, emphatically stating to a Spanish-speaking audience that “it is our country, not theirs.”

Ramos took an unusual tack, pivoting from talk of diversity and togetherness into boasts of conquest. Mass immigration, particularly illegal immigration, was a fait accompli. There is nothing the U.S. can do about it, and they must accept that America is “not their” country and that illegal aliens, particularly Latinos, “are not going to leave,” he said.

“I am an immigrant, just like many of you,” Ramos said in Spanish, as translated by the Media Research Center. “I am a proud Latino immigrant here in the United States. My name is Jorge Ramos, and I work at Univision and at the Fusion network.”

“And you know exactly what is going on here in the United States. There are many people who do not want us to be here, and who want to create a wall in order to separate us,” he said.

“But you know what? This is also our country. Let me repeat this: Our country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave. We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States,” he continued. “And thanks to us, the United States eats, grows and, as we’ve seen today, sings and dances.”

Keep this up and you'll have a million deaths on your filthy hands, you racist cunt.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:45 pm

We're in a double bind, the more these dickless shitfuckers try to enforce their petty feminist fascism on everyone the more everyone gets wise and fights back. Then we will really see whose country it is, lol.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:49 pm

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Img_1115
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:53 pm

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Img_1116
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Professor: "So you think this is "your" country do you? Well that's racist, and also it's incorrect."

Student: "But that's not racist at all. This is my country."

Professor: "What makes this your country? Nothing, that's just white privilege."

Student: "This is my country because I'm an American citizen, and I was born here."

Professor: "That's ignorant Anglocentrism racism and xenophobic. Just because you're a citizen and someone else here isn't doesn't mean it's your country and not theirs."

Student: "Actually that's exactly what it means, you arrogant old windbag."

Professor: "Get the fuck out of my classroom you conservative bitch."

Student: "What makes it "your" classroom? Haha, worthless." (Walks out in style)
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:01 pm

(Also punches a feminist protestor on the way out, then goes and gets laid by a real woman.)
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 11:43 pm

I think Trump has discovered a magic formula of speech. Instead of making nice long elegant sentences with nuanced indications of meanings, he makes rather chaotic sentences tied together with a single or double repetition of content. He says things two times usually in one sentence, as when he says something he usually says it twice even in the same sentence, or sometimes three times, amazingly. The effect of this is that you actually have the, for some people blatantly disturbing, impression of information being conveyed directly.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 am

Repetition is an excellent teacher in most cases.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 6:55 pm

He has definitively valid points, but he's not comparable to Trump, as he has no economic agenda. Trump is about America, Wilders is about Islam.
Trumps message is not dominantly that Islam is shit, actually he has never condemned the religion. For Wilders, that is basically all he does.
Surely I hope Wilders wins, as I hope Le Pen wins, but I know neither of them will be able to do for their country what Trump is doing for his.
Neither are primarily about economic plans, so neither of them will have real power.

Trump speaks of "friends and allies in the muslim world", Wilders does not recognize such a thing.

There is no possibility for Europe to undo its errors like there is for the US. European anti-machine politicians are on point in their criticism, but arent offering alternatives, arent representing decisive power.
Wilders has actually been in a coalition of government, and he broke his promises quickly, and the cabinet fell.
To prevent this from happening again, he has simply made less promises.

Trump is not anti-Islam, as it is not important enough to him for that. He just needs to keep some radical islamists out, and prevent at all cost that seeds will take hold in the US like the governments of Europe deliberately imported from the most backward regions of the muslim world to be economic slaves, work cattle... with the US, the Mexicans are comparable to the muslims in Europe, as they are imported by ruthless multinationals as wage slaves, which makes them very accessible for criminal exploitation.

Trump will protect the Mexicans in the US from the kartels. Wilders... would have to begin to think about protecting Dutch muslims from their more savage imams. He has much to learn. Im not saying he cant - but who will teach him?

For real truthfulness vs Europes problems, diligent and disciplined observation is required.
I spent more than a year embedded in Dutch Islam, and made this film, which led to a season of prime time tv I wrote and directed, which was the first ever islamic tv in Holland, and which was followed by countless other programs, none of which struck my balance of mercy and cutting judgment, but which were all allowed by my precedent, and most of which served to open up dialogue within Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8tD8Jo6b50
The guy I took out of school to make this with is now in government as anti-radicalization expert.
I took the strategy of explicitly taking their side, while simply showing what they revealed, which worked to illustrate to Pezer that the situation is far, far more advanced than anyone in this continent imagines.
Pezer turned pale at this point.
https://youtu.be/i8tD8Jo6b50?t=5m28s
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:11 pm

This was the Dutch Trump, if anyone deserves that title.

His assassin is already out of prison. A so called 'animal rights activist' who supposedly murdered him because of his love of mink.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:24 pm

The EU is dying. Assassinating people who actually care about turning things around and making the situation better is... not very smart. Obviously such killings are not random nor are they motivated by "mink".

The establishment class is going to need to experience an internal schism, a kind of inner war within itself, because the end-goal of their own logic is simply self-annihilation. The lower ranks in the establishment will peel away from the upper ranks and maybe try to actually fix things, if only because if they don't then their little empires of power will collapse. I think the upper ranks probably don't care their empires of power are going to collapse, because they can always buy power in whatever new situation takes its place, or they can just move somewhere else. But not every establishment crony is able to do that.

So we might end up seeing a situation akin to the breakdown of a powerful mafia family... as its terrain starts to shrink and its power is threatened, lower level mafia bosses are going to try to carve out their own turf and try to win over the people in their own local areas, because while a little power is worse than a lot of power, a little power is better than none at all.

I like Styx comment that possibly Germany may not even exist within our lifetimes, unless they get their shit together. But I think Germany will get it together, simply because they will have no choice. He is also absolutely right that most of the multicultural 'good liberals' really hate it, they are just afraid to say anything in public. I see this in the US too... I have to remind myself that probably 50% or more of the leftists I talk to here secretly hate and disagree with most of what they are saying, but they feel forced to say it. They are cowards, basically. But their fear is based in reality, if they say something they will not only lose friends and family, they may get fired from their job or even physically attacked.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Best line in Trumps speech to me is "My job is not to represent the world. My job is top represent the United States of America."

Ryan's tribute was the distinct mark of militarism, but as the US has since WWII been a militaristic power, it is a wholesome thing for him to make that explicit. To honor all the military that has made sacrifice, and to acknowledge to the world that it is indeed a martial nation. Pricking the boil of murderous hypocrisy.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
The EU is dying. Assassinating people who actually care about turning things around and making the situation better is... not very smart. Obviously such killings are not random nor are they motivated by "mink".

It was in 2002, a lot of power got consolidated with the powers behind it all since then. He would have exited the EU 14 years before Brexit.

Quote :
The establishment class is going to need to experience an internal schism, a kind of inner war within itself, because the end-goal of their own logic is simply self-annihilation. The lower ranks in the establishment will peel away from the upper ranks and maybe try to actually fix things, if only because if they don't then their little empires of power will collapse. I think the upper ranks probably don't care their empires of power are going to collapse, because they can always buy power in whatever new situation takes its place, or they can just move somewhere else. But not every establishment crony is able to do that.

We are a continent shaped by monarchies. Our royal houses, British and Dutch, have always played both sides of European wars. Theyre the ones drawing attention to the Jewish bankers to stay in the dark themselves. Bilderberg is an aristocratic Dutch hotel chain.

Quote :
So we might end up seeing a situation akin to the breakdown of a powerful mafia family... as its terrain starts to shrink and its power is threatened, lower level mafia bosses are going to try to carve out their own turf and try to win over the people in their own local areas, because while a little power is worse than a lot of power, a little power is better than none at all.  

I don't know that there are such groups in Europe, or even the seeds of such groups. Did you ever read about anyone in such a potential position?

Quote :
I like Styx comment that possibly Germany may not even exist within our lifetimes, unless they get their shit together. But I think Germany will get it together, simply because they will have no choice. He is also absolutely right that most of the multicultural 'good liberals' really hate it, they are just afraid to say anything in public. I see this in the US too... I have to remind myself that probably 50% or more of the leftists I talk to here secretly hate and disagree with most of what they are saying, but they feel forced to say it. They are cowards, basically. But their fear is based in reality, if they say something they will not only lose friends and family, they may get fired from their job or even physically attacked.  

I strongly disagree that Germany is likely to get its shit together.
Since its forced unification in 1871, it has continuously been the engine behind political nihilism and cultural death.

The only option is for it to break up in 4 or 5 separate states, which will be able to act sanely and in rational cooperation with other nations. They are an autistic nation.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:40 pm

The only reason Hitler came to power was this autism. His raison d'etre was to prevent the splitup of Germany. After the war was lost the them the country was indeed split up, very stupidly though, not in terms of the German regions but of which enemy states possessed it. Of course this was bound to change, but it was never wise to unite East and West Germany, As soon as that happened, freedom and prosperity in Europe started bleeding into the void. It was quite instant, perhaps 4 or 5 years and you could feel the death of glory and freedom pervading the whole continent.

Germany had turned the war around 45 years after they seemed to have lost it. Now they own Europe, and have utterly ravished it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Img_1116

Yeah, in Europe the belief that the monopoly on violence should be held by the state is a religiously held by socialists, i.e. the European middle classes.

Of course no immigrant is silly enough to adopt that faith, as Europe is merciless to them socially, there is zero assimilation, look at France - Paris and Marseilles, and Holland and Belgium - there are entire cities where hardly any white person ever sets foot, nor any police. That is not because the immigrants are necessarily all unwilling. It's entirely engineered, the parties that were in favor of spreading the immigrants were small in number and demonized until they altered their positions to accept the de facto segregation.

Point being, there was no alternative for a massive criminal network to arise in the EU tied together by the exclusion from the white socialist middle class, who simply did not want to know anything that wasnt positive, a network to which most immigrant families have easy access, often against their will or interest. So in Holland, Belgium, Germany and France, the monopoly of violence is officially with the state, but if armed civil conflict would break out, there is another significant party, and the white middle class will be entirely left to the mercy of government and Islam-tied networks. Islam is basically a political anarchy tied together by a common set of rites and beliefs about non-political things. Their politics are simple: will to power, and nothing besides.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:16 pm

Hobbes was perhaps worse and more insidious than Marx in generating inescapable compliance to vested powers.

Ive often picked up his works, but they always emanate a dank foulness. Almost as if they were written in a dungeon... wet and dark, in an attempt to be favored by a merciless ruler and released.

All of Hobbes implies this direct panic about violence.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 9:22 pm

What I mean about a breakdown of power into smaller more local groups is simply a return to stronger nationalism. Populism and right-leaning nationalism is a catalyst, and a reaction of course, to the insanity of the EU, but ultimately the EU bureaucrats are also corporate-backed powers, and those corporations and their cronies in government form the backbone of the power-structure that is trying to hold onto globalism and the EU system. Most people do not want that system, but democracy no longer works in Europe, since despite not wanting all this globalist nonsense they have it anyway... despite not wanting mass Muslim immigration they have it anyway, despite not wanting to see the dissolution of their own national legacy and right to sovereignty they are seeing it happen anyway. So there is a gap between the people and their nations on one side, and the bureaucrats/EU on the other side.

I think this latter side of the EU must be somewhat internally complex, with its own structuring hierarchy. Basically you have national level politicians who appease those higher up in the EU power structure, and of course most branches within the EU are not run by elected people. There is a growing pressure on the national-level politics, simply because everyone knows the EU is dying; what will the national politicians do? Most of them can't abandon their EU-ideology, because if they break away and try to become a Le Pen or something they get labeled "racist" and "fascist", and they risk assassination. I don't see that the European nations are tied together like how the American states are tied together... even the two parties in America are far more united together existentially-metaphysically than are the various European nations and parties seemingly united together.

Trump can unite America, left and right, and he is doing that. But who can do the same thing in Europe? At best you have a Brexit, basically an entire state within the union separating itself and enforcing a kind of existential boundary and limit between itself and any possible 'unity'. The EU would have to completely fall and almost overnight, if anything resembling a rational unity based on national sovereignty and common self-valuing could obtain in Europe, and I can't see the EU doing that. They will hold on until the very end. Just like the mafia don who tries to hold onto his crumbling empire as even his own bosses are turning against him.

The logic is simple: they should dissolve the top level and relocate the degrees of freedom downward, allowing them to settle naturally as per gravity by following the contours of the situation. That is what is happening right now in America, thanks to Trump. But I can't see that happening in Europe. So instead we might see in Europe a war break out, but a strangely non-conventional war between various ruling ideological and political powers that is superimposed upon what is left of the nation-states there. Strange alliances between various parties and leaders across nations, and even stronger enemies within nations, with some nations cohering a more singular value while others like Germany keep fracturing. The only thing holding it all together is the continuing flow of hegemonic capital trying to enforce top-down order, and that can't last forever. Obviously only a few European states have nukes and have the military capacity to even defend themselves, much less attack a neighbor. NATO under Trump would probably pick sides in a conflict, I would think.

Actually, the only thing holding the EU together now is the apathy of the average European citizen. Fuck, but Europeans seem to have no soul left. This apathy is literally the glue of the EU, meanwhile the capital hegemonically pumped through the system from the top down is essentially a police force. Once the American stock market crashes again, and it will because before Trump the stock market was in a massive bubble, Europe will experience severe financial crisis and that "police force" will vanish. So what will apathetic Europeans do then? I don't know, it is hard to imagine all-out war and civil war in Europe, but it could happen.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 9:22 pm

How cute, Bernie Sanders playing make-believe that he is actually the president:

^ He seems very confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next