'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Nietzschean Cauldron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:13 am

Myki2 wrote:

In my opinion you lost the debate at this point, i didnt learn Nietzsche trough wiki, im sorry but you seems deny everything i said about free will, ...

Wait a fuckin' minute. Because I don't agree with you means I lost? Have you lost you mind?

All we have is a disagreement.

You have not proven that there is no free will. All you have done is repeat what others have said.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:21 am

Myki2 wrote:


"Free will appears unfettered, deliberate; it is boundlessly free, wandering, the spirit. But fate is a necessity; unless we believe that world history is a dream-error, the unspeakable sorrows of mankind fantasies, and that we ourselves are but the toys of our fantasies. Fate is the boundless force of opposition against free will. Free will without fate is just as unthinkable as spirit without reality, good without evil. Only antithesis creates the quality."

Did you actually read this?

However, I do not hold to the concept of fate. No, fate negates free will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:29 am

I will not be disrespectful to your beliefs, i said what i said, you need external help now
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:39 am

Myki2 wrote:
I will not be disrespectful to your beliefs, i said what i said, you need external help now

Funny. It is you who needs help. You think you are a robot and have no control of your life. Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:46 am

Quote :
You think you are a robot and have no control of your life. Sad.

i think what i think
From my point of view it's easy :
You don't agree with me ? that's mean you dont understand Nietzsche
That my belief, my faith, my absolut certainty, my vision of my power, call it like you want i don't give a shit
Im intolerant about everything that concern Nietzsche, be open minded and dont be intolerant to my intolerance otherwise you would be the same as me, and you dont wan't that, don't you ?


Last edited by Myki2 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:18 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
You think you are a robot and have no control of your life. Sad.

i think what i think
From my point of view it's easy :
You don't agree with me ? that's mean you dont understand Nietzsche
That my belief, my fate, my absolut certainty, my vision of my power, call it like you want i don't give a shit
Im intolerant about everything that concern Nietzsche, be open minded and dont be intolerant to my intolerance otherwise you would be the same as me, and you dont wan't that, don't you ?

But you are not able to judge whether you are wrong or that I am wrong as we have opposing views. Anyone agreeing with you would not be able to judge, anyone agreeing with me would be unable to judge because they would judge according to their view.

And anyone who has no view would be unable to judge because they would not be able to decide who was right or wrong.

Therefore I respond with: No, it is you who does not understand Nietzsche. You've read the words, you hold to the words and totally missed the concepts.

So you are content with your fate? You don't even know what your fate might be. How can you be content?

So you wanted to talk about Nietzsche? Where's the talk? Pick a concept and present your understanding of what Nietzsche said about it. Any concept will do to get us started.

And stop your fuckin' judging. You are not qualified.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 am

Quote :
But you are not able to judge whether you are wrong or that I am wrong as we have opposing views. Anyone agreeing with you would not be able to judge, anyone agreeing with me would be unable to judge because they would judge according to their view.

And anyone who has no view would be unable to judge because they would not be able to decide who was right or wrong.

Therefore I respond with: No, it is you who does not understand Nietzsche. You've read the words, you hold to the words and totally missed the concepts.

So you are content with your fate? You don't even know what your fate might be. How can you be content?

So you wanted to talk about Nietzsche? Where's the talk? Pick a concept and present your understanding of what Nietzsche said about it. Any concept will do to get us started.


Sorry i didnt mean fate, i mean faith my bad , yep that change everything lol

You lost the debate at
Quote :
Free will is the will to power

Anything you say from now must be considered with a high possibility of incorrectness and i demand external expertise
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:56 am

By the way i showed a lot of external informations, links, quotes, wiki sources, what did you do beside saying " free will is the will to power"
You did nothing !! oh yes you said " i dont accept this or that"

oookay then


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:04 am

And saying "i don't give a shit about nanotech devices" to a millenial transhumanist nietzschean is the worst thing you could said for your reputation among smart people
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:19 am

i hope Richard Feynman will forgive you,  from where he is right now...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:08 am

Jezzus...

You consider free will as something powerfull ?? so its a will to power ,its not a free will you got it ?? you have the will to "free will" whatever you think free will is...
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:28 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
But you are not able to judge whether you are wrong or that I am wrong as we have opposing views. Anyone agreeing with you would not be able to judge, anyone agreeing with me would be unable to judge because they would judge according to their view.

And anyone who has no view would be unable to judge because they would not be able to decide who was right or wrong.

Therefore I respond with: No, it is you who does not understand Nietzsche. You've read the words, you hold to the words and totally missed the concepts.

So you are content with your fate? You don't even know what your fate might be. How can you be content?

So you wanted to talk about Nietzsche? Where's the talk? Pick a concept and present your understanding of what Nietzsche said about it. Any concept will do to get us started.


Sorry i didnt mean fate, i mean faith my bad , yep that change everything lol

You lost the debate at
Quote :
Free will is the will to power

Anything you say from now must be considered with a high possibility of incorrectness and i demand external expertise

Faith is worse than fate.

You lost for not being able to accept the truth.

How about this:

Speaking to the concept of nihilism:

The Will to Power, Chapter 35,

"But that is how a kind of man speaks that no longer dares to posit a will, a purpose, a meaning: for any healthier kind of man the value of life is certainly not measured by the standard of these trifles. And suffering might predominate, and in spite of that a powerful will might exist, a Yes to life, a need for thus predominance."

We need a powerful will? the will to say "Yes" to life.

Powerful is damn near free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 am

Myki2 wrote:
By the way i showed a lot of external informations, links, quotes, wiki sources, what did you do beside saying " free will is the will to power"
You did nothing !! oh yes you said " i dont accept this or that"

oookay then



Well, I just presented something for you to chew on. There will be more to come when the situation requires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:31 am

Myki2 wrote:
And saying "i don't give a shit about nanotech devices" to a millenial transhumanist nietzschean is the worst thing you could said for your reputation among smart people

I apparently did very well in that now you understand that there are people who wish to live naturally and dance when inspired to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:33 am

Myki2 wrote:
i hope Richard Feynman will forgive you,  from where he is right now...

I have no idea who that person is and I likely don't need his forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:35 am

Myki2 wrote:
Jezzus...

You consider free will as something powerfull ?? so its a will to power ,its not a free will you got it ?? you have the will to "free will" whatever you think free will is...

You have totally missed the concept of the will to power. If one does not have the will to change themselves there will be no change. The more powerful the will the further one can go. With free will one's options are unlimited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:39 am

So let me ask: What is "free will"? If not that, What is "will"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:41 am

Quote :
a Yes to life

are  you f***** kidding me ???(very sorry for my french, it camed from the bottom of my heart)

Yes dude, say yes to life, reread everything i said and help me in my mastermind plan !

Quote :
the will to say "Yes" to life.

i want ear you saying yes to life pls, that will sound like music to my ears

Quote :
Faith is worse than fate.

another proof that you are not able to read under the lignes, faith can be seen as an emotion, an instinct...nevermind really lets stop this.....


Quote :
You have totally missed the concept of the will to power. If one does not have the will to change themselves there will be no change. The more powerful the will the further one can go. With free will one's options are unlimited.

like i said lets stop debating and wait for an external expertise, you just dont get it, its ok dude, (like i said there is, no "powerful will", there is only a will..to power.


Last edited by Myki2 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:48 am

Quote :
What is "free will"

an imaginary thing that camed straight from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and god damn i hate this disney :/ ^^

Quote :
What is "will"?

go check on wikipedia for the human scale, read Nietzsche for the multidirectional definition
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:06 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
a Yes to life

are  you f***** kidding me ???(very sorry for my french, it camed from the bottom of my heart)

Yes dude, say yes to life, reread everything i said and help me in my mastermind plan !

Quote :
the will to say "Yes" to life.

i want ear you saying yes to life pls, that will sound like music to my ears

Quote :
Faith is worse than fate.

another proof that you are not able to read under the lignes, faith can be seen as an emotion, an instinct...nevermind really lets stop this.....


Quote :
You have totally missed the concept of the will to power. If one does not have the will to change themselves there will be no change. The more powerful the will the further one can go. With free will one's options are unlimited.

like i said lets stop debating and wait for an external expertise, you just dont get it, its ok dude, (like i said there is, no "powerful will", there is only a will..to power.

That wasn't French, it was vulgar English.

I have no idea what your mastermind plan is. How could I help?

I have always said "Yes" to life. And I dance whenever I want too. That is because I have free will.

I don't read under the lines, I don't read above the lines, I don't read between the lines. I read what is written and don't add anything to it nor do I remove anything from it. But I may disagree with what was written.

Wait a freakin' minute. You say there is no will then you say there is a will to power. I'm sorry, but that is dumb. Don't play word games with me. If there is no will there cannot be a will to power.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:24 am

Quote :
That wasn't French, it was vulgar English.

Sorry the purpose was to put some drama xD

Quote :
I have no idea what your mastermind plan is. How could I help?

You can not help me if you dont understand me, would you follow someone blindly ? i dont think so we have to be connected somehow...


Quote :
Wait a freakin' minute. You say there is no will then you say there is a will to power. I'm sorry, but that is dumb. Don't play word games with me. If there is no will there cannot be a will to power.



i didnt say there is no will wtf ? i said there is no "powerfull will" in the absolute definition of it, will and power are two different word, i dont play games with you, you must understand the theory of language of Nietzsche, overcome language and "free" your creativity
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:28 am

by two different word i mean from the point of view of the will to power, a powerfull will is a nonesense
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:50 am

Quote :
I have no idea who that person is and I likely don't need his forgiveness.

absolutly weak knowledges, top 3 of the smartest men who ever lived

very reassuring about "your basic knowledges'
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Quote :
I apparently did very well in that now you understand that there are people who wish to live naturally and dance when inspired to do so.

You will be very disapointed when you will understand the point of view of Nietzsche on how the power of ''hierarchy'' must be used....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:08 pm

Quote :
I have free will.

...let's not talk about that anymore, agree to disagree ok ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    

Back to top Go down
 
The Nietzschean Cauldron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Interpretation :: Nietzsche Campfire-
Jump to: