Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Politics of the Anvil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Politics of the Anvil Empty
PostSubject: Politics of the Anvil   Politics of the Anvil Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:53 am

We must implement a morality into the masses.
they must be hard enough to sustain the breeding of higher men
consistent enough.
We must find common values in healthy 'races'.
I do not believe in the value of race-distinction in building culture - except where it comes to great numbers, great enough to carry stupidities as laws.

But then it's simply tribes, or families or clans, not races.

Of course I do 'believe' in biological differences, and thus also in cognitive differences.

But quality is quite fairly shared among the races.
Positive racism has me speak this - Arabs are spirited, Chinamen are smart, Blacks are bold, Indjuns are deep, and white men are philosophical, or 'problematic'. We have problematized human existence to the point of making it actually 'human' - and the left is our fault.

We, Greeks, have created the left.

Once, we intended something with it. I forget what.

kek no, but now we have it. It's pasta. It's text. It's everywhere. It's in the cokey, it's in the street, it's in the heart. The left is a means, or must be made so.

Am I hyperbolic?
But what other way to address the left.

A morality is already brewing. I know the ingredients. Names like Lela, Anastasia, - .
government of muses

just dropping some spiraling Ash seeds, some first motions.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Politics of the Anvil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Politics of the Anvil   Politics of the Anvil Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Hail Sawelios

Hail Parodites

Hail Fixed Cross

Hail Capable

Hail Pezer
Back to top Go down

Politics of the Anvil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Crown :: Production-
Jump to: