Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 2016-06-11-1465672173-4810608-770976
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Quote :
And fast food is poison, sure. But hell, it tastes great.

That's America.

Unquestionably. We are resilient beings because of it. Fuck nihilism, its like fake hunger in between eating a various Big Mac.

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 1ak4no

Ive heard you can kill people with Coca Cola in various chemical ways. It's great stuff really. I drink it with pride.

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 1cq02g
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 12:56 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/09/donald-trump-closes-companies-after-election-saudi-arabia

Quote :
President-elect Donald Trump shut down some of his companies in the days after the election, including four that appeared connected to a possible Saudi Arabia business venture, according to corporate registrations in Delaware.

News of the move came days before Trump is expected to describe changes he is making to his businesses to avoid potential conflicts of interest as the US president.

It would be wise, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:38 am

decent boring guy, technical again a proletarian in a sense, practical thinker, but bold.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 8:41 am

Looks like US intelligence is trying really hard to start war with Russia. No wonder Trump is downplaying what they have to say.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Apparently the neolib left isn't getting the message of Trump's win. They're now talking about "dumping white people" and focusing only on minorities etc. Lol. Another funny example, I heard a discussion of them talking about children's books, they decried this one famous kids book as being "racist" for having images of Chinese people from older times, supposedly that is "stereotyping" while every book they were recommending you read to your kids was either about an immigrant, a Muslim, a gay kid, or someone in the Black panthers.

Haha. These fucking shits will never learn the true message behind Trump's win: we are sick of all this bullshit being shoved down our throats all the time. It isn't even about "white" versus "minority", they just made it about that while we weren't looking.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Of course they can't come out and say it, it has to be like "well we need to be careful with any books that were written over the last few decades that could be possibly interpreted as containing racist or stereotypical images". Hell they can't even just say what they mean, all they can do is imply it with a dose of fear and guilt.

If we had to summarize Trump's win in a single idea, it would be: Fuck political correctness. PC is now seen for what it is, an extension of globalism, as the breaking-down of values not conducive to neoliberal globalism. PC isn't even about minorities, all that shit is only a symptom of the collapsing valuing-structures in human subjectivity.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Final electoral votes: Trump, 306. Clinton, 232.

Haha.

Also if you Google it, it's not even easy to find the numbers. Google gives you tons of stories about state recounts and challenges, even though the totals are certified as of this last Tuesday. Funny how you can Google questions that have a simple number answer and it always pops up the number right at the top... but with these certified electoral numbers you have to dig for them. I actually found only one of their links on page one search results that even had the numbers, buried way down in the article of course.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 7:01 pm

Any electoral college rep who doesn't officially vote as his represented state voted, should be convicted of treason and executed.

I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 7:02 pm

I mean it.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 6:02 am

Capable wrote:
Any electoral college rep who doesn't officially vote as his represented state voted, should be convicted of treason and executed.

I'm serious.

I'm sure you are.

There are laws about that. Most are dismissal and a fine.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 9:01 am

If deliberately subverting the will of the people in their voting for president isn't treason, then I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:13 pm

Looks like the reports of Russian hacking regarding the Podesta emails are entirely fabricated. At least this seems likely given that I've seen no evidence offered, only vague statements about being "confident" it was Russia. But according to a group of veteran intelligence people, "VIPS", the NSA should be producing clear proof of the trace route of the hack, which hasn't been done. Another source claims that the Podesta emails were leaked from inside the DFL, by an unknown insider informant; Assange and Wikileaks also says that Russia probably didn't hack the emails and they seem to have been leaked internally.

So... more US/NATO games to build up war with Russia? They're also using this against Trump, or rather trying to. Not many people give a shit about the major news networks in the US anymore and I don't think most of us trust these reports of Russian hacking, it is clear who stands to gain from it.

My own estimation: Obama/DFL and NATO are trying to create a military situation with Russia that they can use to claim imminent danger of nuclear war and use that danger as a pretext for "suspending" the election of Trump, under emergency powers that already exist having been created by executive order or provisions such as those in the Patriot Act. These provisions already exist, they can suspend the Constitution if they want to. Of course Putin just needs to play it cool, like he's been doing. I'm sure he knows what's going on.

With this fake hacking story I wouldn't be surprised to also see a false flag attack in the next few weeks, something they can blame on Russia or possibly on terrorism. First they will try to stop Trump at the electoral vote on the 19th, if that fails then they have 30 days to create an incident large enough to invoke emergency procedures and keep Trump out that way. But hopefully this is all just paranoid speculation.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:14 pm

If they pull the election fro Trump this way theyll have to look over their shoulder for the rest of their hopefully for them short lives. A few hundred million people will have just cause in "talking to them".
But no worries as if Clontoin would be installed itd be over for the US soon enough. I am more sure of that now than ever.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Capable wrote:
Looks like the reports of Russian hacking regarding the Podesta emails are entirely fabricated. At least this seems likely given that I've seen no evidence offered, only vague statements about being "confident" it was Russia. But according to a group of veteran intelligence people, "VIPS", the NSA should be producing clear proof of the trace route of the hack, which hasn't been done. Another source claims that the Podesta emails were leaked from inside the DFL, by an unknown insider informant; Assange and Wikileaks also says that Russia probably didn't hack the emails and they seem to have been leaked internally.

So... more US/NATO games to build up war with Russia? They're also using this against Trump, or rather trying to. Not many people give a shit about the major news networks in the US anymore and I don't think most of us trust these reports of Russian hacking, it is clear who stands to gain from it.

My own estimation: Obama/DFL and NATO are trying to create a military situation with Russia that they can use to claim imminent danger of nuclear war and use that danger as a pretext for "suspending" the election of Trump, under emergency powers that already exist having been created by executive order or provisions such as those in the Patriot Act. These provisions already exist, they can suspend the Constitution if they want to. Of course Putin just needs to play it cool, like he's been doing. I'm sure he knows what's going on.

With this fake hacking story I wouldn't be surprised to also see a false flag attack in the next few weeks, something they can blame on Russia or possibly on terrorism. First they will try to stop Trump at the electoral vote on the 19th, if that fails then they have 30 days to create an incident large enough to invoke emergency procedures and keep Trump out that way. But hopefully this is all just paranoid speculation.

Assange has already revealed Russia isnt their source. Of course that goes unreported.
The nazis are just scrambling, in fact, lol, very much following Hitlers pattern as it dawned on him he had been defeated.
Crying very loud and plunging his own party into complete suicide mode.

A very pleasant reality for us is that the Military loves Trump.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Russia has a landmass of almost twice the size of the US, with a population density of 1/4 what the US has. I don't think the US wants to get into a nuclear exchange with Russia.

Sadly, if the neolibs succeed in preventing Trump somehow, I can't really come up with a good enough reason for why Russia shouldn't just nuke the US. I feel really depressed saying that but it is true. Russia stands to lose way more if this neolib machine continues its agenda under Clinton, or even under one of these retarded inbred Republicans like Cruz; we in the US also have a lot to lose if they remain in power, which is why we elected Trump.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Again and just for emphasis: "faithless electors" should be executed for high treason. How the fuck can one person just decide to ignore the will of the millions of voters whom he officially represents? How the fuck is that even legal, or where it isn't simply is punishable with a small fine? Someone explain to me the difference between a falthless elector and a faulty voting machine.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Yes, fucking Cruz man. What a psycho.

Im sure this wont happen. Hitler was also very spasmodic in defeat, nazis dont tend to process reality well at all, meaning also they tend to lose grip on power quickly when seriously challenged.

Like the 1940 nazis, the current Clontoin nazis are very emotionally driven and have only their fantasies about our inferiority to drive them.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Capable wrote:
Again and just for emphasis: "faithless electors" should be executed for high treason. How the fuck can one person just decide to ignore the will of the millions of voters whom he officially represents? How the fuck is that even legal, or where it isn't simply is punishable with a small fine? Someone explain to me the difference between a falthless elector and a faulty voting machine.

It seems if I am cynical to be a security valve for money against democracy. It may help some agenda in close call situations but to overturn this result would inevitably mean civil war and indeed liky nuclear annihilation.

Anarchist hopes of big Holiday fireworks havent fully waned. But I expect Trump to be voted in and the Reichspropagandamachine to diminish further and further.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:33 pm

A voting machine tallies 10 million votes, 2/3 of which are for Trump, and spits out a result that Clinton (or anyone else) won.

An electoral college elector is appointed to represent officially his state in which 10 million voted 2/3 for Trump, but instead votes for Clinton (or anyone else).

I'm saying there is no fucking difference between these two things. What the hell is wrong with these 4 million Americans who signed a pledge urging electors to be "faithless"? God dammit.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:35 pm

The same thing that is wrong with anyone voting for Cloonton in the first place. She is a proven genocidal fraud. Voting for her is a crime against humanity, very literally.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:37 pm

So youve got a hundred million plus nazis in the US, most of whom live in the city.

Note that the only thing all the nazis said after the war was "wir haben es nicht gewusst."

Translated:

"We didnt know."

Trust me, all Clinton voters are nazi-equivalents.

Either monstrously subhuman or just dishonorably ignorant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 1:54 am

monstrously subhuman AND dishonorably ignorant
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 7:54 am

Some of them mean well, they've just been told for their entire adult lives that the DFL is wonderful and the GOP is evil. Their values are set in a weird way now.

In reality, both political parties are shit. But the stranglehold on culture and young people that the DFL now has is especially troubling, it allowed someone so totally worthless as Obama to get elected twice. I can't even imagine a more useless president than him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next