'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

G(v)d

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:37 am

Yeah, and I think this must be connected to why women don't do philosophy. They don't need it, they are already subjectively delimited. Whereas men are not limited like that and must conceive their own limits which is done through forming "ideas" in the best case and "personality constructs" in the worst case.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:50 am

Capable wrote:
But my soul must be iron
Because my fear is naked

Not until you've stopped shivering.

Anyway, the soul is never iron - it needs to be malleable.

Philosophy is the childhood of the intellect, and a culture that tries to skip it will never grow up."

"If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped."

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:55 am

Mine is -- iron melts at 2800 F.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 am

Capable wrote:
God should fuck himself so He feels what it feels like. To be fucked, I mean.

"Creation" . Ok then

lol Well, I will say one thing. If there is a God, humanity may have already given this Something that experience.

Philosophy is the childhood of the intellect, and a culture that tries to skip it will never grow up."

"If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped."

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 pm

I'm not hating on women. I respect and even like women more often than I respect and like men, usually. A man needs to earn respect; a woman just needs to not default on the natural respect which is already her and hers.

A woman's soul is natural, "pure" and of the earth. This is beautiful. Men are ugly and not from earth, but made of star-farts. The intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic dust between the phenomena. Men need a philosophy, I've seen no evidence so far that women also need a philosophy; more like women need a world, like nature herself needs a world and makes one. Again, these are beautiful distinctions.

The only woman I know who apparently needed a philosophy was Ayn Rand. Can't say im a fan. But I get her need.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Alcohol molecules look like a cross. Which is not a cross, but a star rising.
Alcohol molecules look like a cross. Which is not a cross, but a star risAlcohol molecules look like a cross. Which is not a cross, but a star rising.

ing. Alcohol molecules look like a cross. Which is not a cross, but a star rising.

Alcohol molecules look like a cross. Which is not a cross, but a star rising. Alcohol molecules look like a cross. Which is not a cross, but a star rising.
Alcohol molecules look like a cross. Which is not a cross, but a star rising. Alcohol molecules look like a cross. Which is not a cross, but a star rising.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Power is male. Always has been and always will be. Uncomfortable truth #1

A woman's power is the power to point male power in a certain direction. With or against his wishes, which is "morality", absolutely literally. Uncomfortable truth #2.

Last edited by Capable on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:42 pm

A woman who buys you a carton of American Spirits is a keeper.

Last edited by Capable on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:44 pm

Not all dogs understand why we drink, but the smart ones do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Capable wrote:

Just to be clear, Australian Shepherds and Cattledogs are smart as fuck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:11 pm

Capable wrote:
Capable wrote:

Just to be clear, Australian Shepherds and Cattledogs are smart as fuck.

Probably smarter than some people you have known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Yep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:27 pm

"Swamp Song"

My warning meant nothing.
You're dancing in quicksand.
Why don't you watch where you're wandering?
Why don't you watch where you're stumbling?
You're wading knee deep and going in.
And you may never come back again.

This bog is thick and easy to get lost in
'Cause you're a stupid, belligerent fucker.
'Cause you're a dumbass, belligerent fucker.

I hope it sucks you down, down, down, down.

I hope it sucks you down.

I hope it sucks
I hope it sucks
I hope it sucks you fucker
I hope it sucks
I hope it sucks
I hope it sucks you down

Wander in and wandering.
No one even invited you.
And you still stumble and suffocate, suffocate
Why don't you care!?

Wandering around got you in.
No one even invited you.
And you still stumble and suffocate, suffocate
Why don't you get out while you can?

No one told you to come.

I hope it sucks
I hope it sucks
I hope it sucks you fucker
I hope it sucks
I hope it sucks
I hope it sucks you down

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WendyDarling
arrow
arrow

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Capable wrote:

A woman who will give you a BJ rather than a cigarette is A Keeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi-D wrote:
Capable wrote:

Your standards are low.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Fun fact #7: Humans don't have tails, because humans are badass enough to not need tails.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Fun fact #8: Nietzsche invented the Eternal Return because he didn't know how to breakdance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WendyDarling
arrow
arrow

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Capable wrote:
Hi-D wrote:
Capable wrote:

Your standards are low.

How?  The BJ girl is not a superficial sellout to capitalism and its poor health but rather a sellout to loving (literally) in a healthy distractive way who is most important to her to ensure his continued health.

If my standards are low, yours is of a negative value.

Yes, touche!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Haha.

You're ok.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WendyDarling
arrow
arrow

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Capable,

Not just okay, the best Wyld man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Not likely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WendyDarling
arrow
arrow

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Once you beat me in an upsidedown, double-handed thumb wrestling match I might let you think whatever you want, but not until then!  On like Donkey Kong!

<------The BEST. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 am

Cpable

Quote :
I'm not hating on women

Good as it's usually the case that what we hate we don't see within ourselves.

Quote :
I respect and even like women more often than I respect and like men, usually

What is that? You don't find it to be an individual thing?

Quote :
A man needs to earn respect;

But not a woman? We are, after all, just as human as men and just as capable of being inhuman at times.

Quote :
a woman just needs to not default on the natural respect which is already her and hers.

That kind of takes away from our freedom of choice and spirit, no? Don't put us on a pedestal. We're  capable of falling too.
There's no fun having to be on that pedestal. Let us fall as you fall.

"not default on the natural respect" - I may be wrong here but you seem to feel, for some reason, that women deserve more respect than men do? Again, for me it depends on the individual. You presume that for a man it needs to be earned. Why?
I wonder - how is asking less from a woman than from a man respecting here?
Respect means to kind of look back, take another look and see something or someone for what it or he/she really is.
Both are human. Only some women would prefer to be goddesses.

Quote :
A woman's soul is natural, "pure" and of the earth. This is beautiful.

I personally think that it's an individual thing. But maybe you can embellish on what you mean by natural and pure. I know the definition.

Quote :
Men are ugly and not from earth, but made of star-farts.

lol We all come from the stars but I choose to call us a sprinkling of star stuff. I've known some truly beautiful men, human, yet still beautiful.

Quote :
Men need a philosophy, I've seen no evidence so far that women also need a philosophy;

Perhaps  many women do not need a philosophy; perhaps many men do not need a philosophy. That also is an individual thing.
Perhaps you might want to define what you mean here by "a philosophy"?

Quote :
more like women need a world, like nature herself needs a world and makes one

Everything in nature can be seen as either masculine and/or feminine...at least I am capable of experiencing it in that way.  
The gentle breeze  is most feminine while the roaring wind is masculine but both have an aspect of both masculine and feminine.

Quote :
The only woman I know who apparently needed a philosophy was Ayn Rand. Can't say im a fan. But I get her need.

She built her world around philosophy (I know very little about her) but did she build her life around philosophy?
Was she simply the philosopher or did she breath an inner philosophy - I mean, was it her guiding star, her sign post, her very essence?
Did she live her philosophy?

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:06 pm

Btw I transposed "God" into "G(v)d" because the zero "o" must be replaced with the higher synthesis:

0 = "o" is 1+5=6

6 is nothingness.

Satan tries to create a 9 out of 6, haha. "18". I'll show you a better way:

"v" = 22

Vagina = 9 (22+1+7+9+5+1)

That is 396

Penis = 9 (7+5+5+9+1)

That is 3(9)6

God as 764 is "8" (26, the alphabet)

But G(v)d is 744 is "6" returned.

54+63= 117

Quantum fucking leap.

9=9=9

Word. Respect son.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Love women for their limits. Truly. I'm fucking serious.

God knows they love us for ours.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G(v)d   

Back to top Go down

G(v)d
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Ethics-
Jump to: