Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is philosophy2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Women have less physical pain than dudes. Women are more often cutters. Women are designed to take pleasure in being penetrated.

A man's only defense is adrenaline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 11:09 pm

Women are in perpetual emotional pain and perpetual physical pleasure. This physical pleasure, hedonism, causes her to be numb, overstimulated, in the same manner a schizophrenic is naturally overdoped. Since a schizophrenic is naturally overdoped the nature of the medication is to reduce dopamine, and thus medication tends to cause depression.

The feminine essence is melancholy, which is a kind of sadness. The woman relishes the stillness of her pain. Any kind of outside action or unapproved aesthetics is intrusive to her. This sends her into a rage, masculinizing her temporarily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 11:12 pm

The prime desire of the woman is to be held. Here her melancholy is the aching tension of waiting for its fulfillment. It is the magnetic coupling, her melancholy an unfulfilled card waiting for its energies to be connected, itself draining until it is so.

The prime desire of the man is to build. But men are a mix of masculine and feminine components, thus they also desire the companionship of a woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 11:22 pm

The pain of the nutsack can be experienced by the female. It is a constriction of the nerves, and gives pain to the stomach, simulating a pain of the organs. A female can feel a similarity to this if she undergoes food poisoning.

Similar to the solar plexus or nose, damage to the regions is disabling, but not the worst pain.
The worst pain is perhaps the pain of loss.
Physically, the worst pain is neuropathy of the feet, cycling modes of level 10 pains, numbing, then fire, then electric shock, then tingle, then cramp, then freezing, then numbing all over again.

The pain of the vagina is of a great constipation, multiplied sevenfold, as the vagina is a sexual organ the mind partially shuts off as it does during sexual posturing, the pain is subsided, many women do not remember it well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 3:53 am

It use to be that women unsuccessfully attempted suicide more and more men successfully fulfill their suicidal wish with less attempts overall.

You think the greatest pains are felt in the feet?

GV wrote:
Women are in perpetual emotional pain and perpetual physical pleasure. This physical pleasure, hedonism, causes her to be numb, overstimulated, in the same manner a schizophrenic is naturally overdoped. Since a schizophrenic is naturally overdoped the nature of the medication is to reduce dopamine, and thus medication tends to cause depression.

The feminine essence is melancholy, which is a kind of sadness. The woman relishes the stillness of her pain. Any kind of outside action or unapproved aesthetics is intrusive to her. This sends her into a rage, masculinizing her temporarily.

I love your last four sentences(beautifully turned) but disagree with all of them.  Women seem to have made peace with sadness, men have not.  However that peace does not equate with a melancholic essence.  Men seem to have made peace with fear, women have not.  Is it normal for a woman's fear to turn into rage?  Come to think of it, it may be normal.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 7:08 am

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Sisyphus

Quote :
It is difficult to directly link Chuang Tzu's Taoism to Nietzsche's philosophy because they are rooted in different worlds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I finally read the link. Well, done, I think. I don't see the differences the author sees regarding living naturally but that is probably influenced by the importance I place on Chuang Tzu, which was not considered in the article.

A favorite saying of mine is that we each have our own set of capabilities and capacities and I feel we should experience them to the fullest.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 10:13 am

Hi-D wrote:
It use to be that women unsuccessfully attempted suicide more and more men successfully fulfill their suicidal wish with less attempts overall.

You think the greatest pains are felt in the feet?

GV wrote:

I love your last four sentences(beautifully turned) but disagree with all of them.  Women seem to have made peace with sadness, men have not.  However that peace does not equate with a melancholic essence.  Men seem to have made peace with fear, women have not.  Is it normal for a woman's fear to turn into rage?  Come to think of it, it may be normal.

Peace with sadness is the same thing as melancholy in my book, so everything I have said is right. Not only is everything I said been right, but you actually agree with everything I said, you just don't have the right definitions so you think you disagree when actually you agree.

Men have made peace with fear. This is why men's clothing reflects their miserable state - if a man's clothing is not drab, it is violent.

All males are helled just like Ecmandu said.
Both males and females are wretched beings - Women make peace with perpetual sadness, and men make peace with their perpetual fear...

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 6:24 pm

garbage videos wrote:

... and men make peace with their perpetual fear...

I made peace with the spirit of the valley. She assured me that there is nothing to fear. And, of course, I believe her.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Nice song Capable.  No way to run though, unless we take over and run everything from that position within.  Then rather than away, we would invoke monumental change through one shared will.  

Trixiebelle,

No! Women can handle sadness as men can handle fear.  Neither sex lives in either of those emotions.

Adults make children wretched beings and dumb them down ta boot.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 7:07 am

Hi-D wrote:
No way to run though, unless we take over and run everything from that position within.  Then rather than away, we would invoke monumental change through one shared will.  

Agree. There's no where to run. We must stand and fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 10:49 am

Hi-D wrote:
Nice song Capable.  No way to run though, unless we take over and run everything from that position within.  Then rather than away, we would invoke monumental change through one shared will.  

Trixiebelle,

No! Women can handle sadness as men can handle fear.  Neither sex lives in either of those emotions.

No, women are sadness and men are fear. Its how they build their interactions.

Women are hypersentive and averse to stimuli because it disrupts their melancholy.

Men are averse to girly things because it disrupts their constant fear and stress, it makes them feel melancholic.

Men dress in a reserved manner because they are cowards.
If they don't dress reserved they dress with heavy metal violent tees or sons of anarchy tees.

A non-coward is a man who is so broken they don't care about their future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 10:51 am

Hi-D wrote:

Agreed. When I was 15 I wanted to bang my hot blonde teacher, she wouldn't have it, instead she wanted to date a fuckin celebrity country singer. Many years later, she told me she got married to this redneck guy, and I pretended to be happy for her.
Life is such a fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is philosophy2   What is philosophy2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is philosophy2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Interpretation-
Jump to: