Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the female mind and the homosexual

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the female mind and the homosexual Empty
PostSubject: the female mind and the homosexual   the female mind and the homosexual Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 10:49 am

You find yourself laying with a female, you start dry-humping her, and she kisses you.
All of a sudden it is going too fast. You feel nervous. Afraid.

You may be a homosexual.

The difference between a non-homosexual and a homosexual is simple. The non-homosexual has a fire, a drive, a burning desire.
Both entities love females and appreciate the female form. But a homosexual just appreciates it in an artistic sense, has no desire. When a female kisses a homosexual, it does not disgust the homosexual. It does nothing for him.

A man can easily be turned into a homosexual if the fire is snuffed out. His sexuality, his hippocampus never changes. That is why women, males, and homosexuals can all appreciate fashion, a woman in a nice outfit, and the beauty of a woman. Yet when a homosexual sees a beautiful woman, he remains limp. Why? Homosexuals are attracted to the disgust of a male. They feel and enjoy the violation of the male kiss. Homosexuals are attracted to males precisely because they are not attracted to males.

Imagine Kevin Solway's voice speaking the following paragraph.
Sample of kevin solway's voice - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0W-eLjuGJw
There is a homosexual agenda in this day and age. Since it is so easy to convert males into homosexuals, society does it by several methods. Method 1 - Have a male enter a string of abusive, unfulfilling relationships, where females lie, betray, and abandon him over and over. The built up trauma will create an inherent state of distrust towards women, and satisfaction around males. Method 2 - Make the male feel powerless. Swarm him with art of low quality, low quality music, low quality aesthetics, of which are clearly insane, yet everyone around him says are awesome, of which has no power to do anything about. This will surely make him cave, and become homosexual. Method 3 - Make it impossible for the male to enter a relationship with the opposite, and shame him for "objectifying" women. This will surely make him switch to the other side, where he can "objectify" other males freely. Method 4 - Remove all sort of fun, masculinity activity from malls, and society, where the only other fun activities are feminine activities, such as buying clothes. This will surely alter his sexuality.
Back to top Go down
screw-tin-eyes

screw-tin-eyes

áš  : 9

the female mind and the homosexual Empty
PostSubject: Re: the female mind and the homosexual   the female mind and the homosexual Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:02 pm

So, homosexuality is 'all in the mind'?
Back to top Go down

the female mind and the homosexual
Page 1 of 1