'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Upcoming Kaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Upcoming Kaos   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:53 am

NSA told me there would be upcoming Kaos in America.

200,000 years ago, humanity was nearly extinct. This is the rebirth of humanity.
There is an incoming threat of race wars.

Far as the Race Wars go, I cannot fight in it. It is not my rite. I am half-black, half white. I cannot fight myself. I know what I am in life, I am a referee, a zebra, half-black half white, a half-black half-white referee zebra hated by all. All hate referees. I will sit on the sidelines, it is not my rite to fight with the Men. I am forced to sit on the sidelines, as I was as a child, not allowed by my mother to play paintball with the other children. Even the females were allowed to. I am lower than female.

I am the exact opposite of shrek, shrek is love, shrek is life. I have no love and no life.
Tribe will be pitted against tribe. A great apocalyptic divide. Stay indoors, when outside is wars.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Kaos   Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Well, I don't believe in race wars either. Perhaps I could sit with you and we could watch the action. Like watching professional wrestling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Kaos   Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:33 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Well, I don't believe in race wars either.  Perhaps I could sit with you and we could watch the action.  Like watching professional wrestling.

Long as watching only requires binoculars, and not my bifocals, I'm cool with it.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Kaos   Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:43 am

garbage videos wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Well, I don't believe in race wars either.  Perhaps I could sit with you and we could watch the action.  Like watching professional wrestling.

Long as watching only requires binoculars, and not my bifocals, I'm cool with it.

Yeah, we wouldn't want to get too up close and personal. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Kaos   

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming Kaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: