Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 10:36 pm

After 20 years or so of doing this kind of writing, thinking, mining and evoking, I can say about 20 percent of these manic vision-driven posts are purely nonsensical, excess for its own sake.
Not that they are so intended, there is no such thing as self-reflecting excess. Excess is rather the reflection of the irreducible friction called 'present'.

Politics is a scary game, many dangerous unknowns, and qua philosophy, purely variable. Taste is all we have to go by - and Trumps choices are comforting as they clearly reflect the taste of those who have always pined for a hard center right constitutionalism. I see no harm in Alex Jones, he has done more against such concerns as Monsanto and Nestle than most can say - the people privatizing DNA and water.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 10:47 pm

The Glenn Beck guy finally, the guy unknown to me really until now, I see him now, little that i know, as a media buffoon to put in the seat that mans the guns aimed at the media buffoons on the other side. He is there to annoy the corporate media. Right talk radio and shows arent so much corporate as privately funded. Buffoonish, but less hypocritical. Less, certainly not unhypocritical.

Coulter is an insensitive bitch, but she's consistent and constitutional and has Americas best interests at heart. She's consistently stupid in her formulations about rich and poor people, that makes her constantly unacceptable and a perfect peon, but apart from that her thinking is accurate, as far as what she covers, which is just 'welfare also costs Americans money' and stuff like that. People dont understand that at all. They think "The Government" should take from "The Rich" and give to "Us". They dont connect the dots between phenomena.

This Trumpenregime can bring order and stability where it is lacking, and shake up the areas where poisons of ignorance and arrogance are festering. We all know what the next, 4 or 8 year long battle is going to be. The Constitution itself; Trump has proven to the City-people that it means they cant always get their way. It's very much the same situation as before the Civil War. But now the slaves are mostly white and per definition educated and/or homeowners and fighting to remain enslaved.

One is enslaved to ones investment. "The System" owns ones 'mundane valuing' and in many cases also ones 'sublime valuing' or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 6:19 pm

No doubt Johnson would draw more votes than Trump would. Remember, trump was up against Clinton. Few people wanted Clinton. Trump was a better bad option. Johnson would likely be all good.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 7:16 pm

If America has become a place where only celebrities can run for president now (and win), then America is truly fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 6:13 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
If America has become a place where only celebrities can run for president now (and win), then America is truly fucked.

Please don't push this "celebrities" thing too far. It's name recognition. Trump has a lot of negative energy surrounding him. Johnson does not.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:20 am

The point is that Americans are only able to value politics if a face from their favorite TV or movies is on it. That means Americans no longer are able to value politics as such, they have been killed politically, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
The point is that Americans are only able to value politics if a face from their favorite TV or movies is on it. That means Americans no longer are able to value politics as such, they have been killed politically, so to speak.

Ha. Ha. I can't disagree with you but I don't want to agree with you either. Not all Americans fit into that bucket.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 6:45 pm

T - I would say only if they actually elect someone without demonstrable relevant skills and powers.
Ronald Reagan was an actor too, Schwarzenegger got to be Governator, and utter idiots like Dan Quail have served in high offices -
this Rock guy, in this earliest of early stages, isnt necessarily a bad idea as a populist standard for the left - he's at least healthy, he'll piss of a lot of feminists, and they wont be able to say it.

The more I think it through, the less I am convinced that the US has had politics that suit its Constitution since the modern age - it has had individualistic aristocrats as presidents, but not individualistic modern citizens. Since the modern age hit home presidents have been part of fraternity elites, spiritually inbred so to speak, and this caused abominable politics.

Ive always advocated, since 2001 really, the rise of an artist aristocracy that will take the reigns from the old guard. The Rock really is not a less responsible or credible person than George W Bush, he's at least made his own fortune and fame. He's not random, he has the ability to merit and draw merit from others. He's not nothing, I can get behind his effort in spirit - in fact he's echoing my statements in the face of the nazis I had to battle over Nietzsche.

This all relates to the passage about the Artist Tyrant in the Will to Power, which has shaped almost my entire political outlook, as it is the only statement Ive ever seen that makes sense as to what Ive been witnessing as a kid, youth and adult.

Natures telos here (under pressure, telos comes into being as a threshold of release in nature) is likely not to get The Rock, Oprah or Leonardo Dicaprio elected, but the reform of the democratic party into something 100% different. It can only be better, as it takes time to develop their current degree of sickness.

As all kinds of relatively innocent fools get to debate with the old guard, we'll see some shit, some shitfucking and it'll be wholesome, the country is turning inside out, and the tv is the outlet, whereas the internet is the new inside taking hold - now in this age the inside is what is directly visible. Philosophy of the web is the brain of the new order. The old order steals from it until they turn into its minions. Absurdity will reign the perception of the transition.

Philopsophy will feed the actual process, as much as it isnt inevitable by the spirit of man in the new environment of total visibility, total epistemic access to a newly brewing organism in a new cosmic soup - it allows no doubt - the mind of the Superman will be born online. The Force - value ontology and our other skills, they are Jedi- and Sith-capabilities, understanding of what motivates nature, and the ability to draw from this motivation as nature rather than as man - thus as the ability to amend 'man', shift the consensus as to what entails it. To make man more dragon-like.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Artist tyrants are fine, if they can actually govern in the interest of humanity. If they're not just a smiling face of the same swamp.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross 2

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:05 pm

The swamp technically needs to be evaporated rather than drained. The end is that the clay ["The Educated Masses"] comes naked, to be shaped to endure for millennia as beauty.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:09 pm

I accidentally posted as guest, as I had been logged out while in the reply screen. But it turns out I can just post as a guest... I didn't know... interesting.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:25 pm

His strategy seems to be to gaslight everyone while conning us into thinking he is really not an elitist. Saying a lot of good stuff on the campaign and then never doing them.

Well he withdrew from the TPP, that is something at least.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:36 pm

It is huge. The US would have been an economic colony now if it had been signed.

There are several things that didn't happen, that all of them have already justified his election.
But if you ask me, he is doing much more, by allowing things such as this to happen as he is on a trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRJLwHxpluY

It looks sort of hard to keep covering this up. What happens if it comes out? What happens if mainstream journalists begin to realize?

Things are going to be unraveling. They'll get close to starting a war as a distraction -
but gradually they slip away
- of course the fact that the Rock and Kanye can even be considered for the demos is a sign of the death of the system.

I see a lot of progress in the world since he got elected, but I fully realize this is not from within the US. The key word for the progress I see is fluidity. Things are moving again that have been stagnant and poisonous since the seventies.

Trump has made real contact with China. The country that has been isolated for thousands of years is now part of the international community. He has already eliminated the nightmare of anonymous powers that Globalism was supposed to be.

He is the man that publicly gets dirty to clean out the root of of the mess. He's done that already to my mind, but there is a shitload of it to clean up, flush down, be burned, evaporated - it's all hands on deck for the coming five or six years, before philosophy is conceivable as to be solidified in law.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:32 pm

What is nice about Kanye is that he makes winter music-- music made to listen to in winter. With the exception of Yeezus, which is a spring/autumn album, last two albums have been wintery. Unlike most rap and hip hop which is cheap summer music.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 12:15 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
What is nice about Kanye is that he makes winter music-- music made to listen to in winter. With the exception of Yeezus, which is a spring/autumn album, last two albums have been wintery. Unlike most rap and hip hop which is cheap summer music.

I first got into his music walking through Paris in December. I still am filled with recognition and soul as I recall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]   West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West 2024 [the brutal quest for an American Democratic ticket]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2