'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

News media bullshit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:17 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
The ugliest person in America:

To the best of my recall Moore has never said anything that has caused me to think that he is a person who should be listened to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:19 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
They're really creeping out of the woodwork aren't they.

Yeah, just like when a person is drunk - we see more of their true nature. Some of them need to climb back into the trees.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:22 pm

"Do you hold out hope, then?" ... "I hold out dignity." ... "She will need opiates before long, for the pain. She will cease being who she is." ... "Then I will love who she becomes."  --Penny Dreadful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 pm

But they are just shooting blanks. Most people don't believe them any more. I stopped going to their site nearly two years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:07 pm

It's still a leading opinionmaker in Europe, strangely. What the relevance of that is to the US is unclear, except that through social media, a lot of the stupidity acquired by being subjected to these texts is funneled back into the American mind.

Theyre not really shooting blanks, as lies about government printed as truths being read by millions is real attempt at sabotage.

I wont argue that they aren't hollow, but hollow men can still fire live rounds.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:11 am

Point taken, Fixed.

As long as there are people accepting the lies they will continue to print the lies.

I think it's all about the concept of political correctness. We don't want to hear the truth, we want to hear what supports our present point of view.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:16 pm

"The hook on which the Washington Post attempts to hang Sessions is that he did not disclose the meetings to the Senate when he was asked about “possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow.” Sessions’s spokesperson at the Department of Justice, Sarah Isgur Flores, says his answer in January was truthful because he was asked about “the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”

The Post does not provide the full transcript of the question, from Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), and Sessions’s answer. Instead it summarizes the exchange in a way that makes it seem that Sessions was asked if there was any contact at all between the campaign and representatives of the Russian government."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/02/trump-democrats-lost-grip-reality-sessions-witch-hunt/

"Do you hold out hope, then?" ... "I hold out dignity." ... "She will need opiates before long, for the pain. She will cease being who she is." ... "Then I will love who she becomes."  --Penny Dreadful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Well, of course they aren't going to include all the information. Only that part that makes him look bad would be printed.

Pence is going to be going through the same circle jerk because of his e-mails.

That's politics.

But the news has become political too so it will be hard to find all the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:28 pm

TV show Last Man Standing ran an episode showing the entire Trump administration being killed. Now CNN points a spy cam at the Oval Office and records Bannon and others arguing, with the video image deliberately looking like a crosshairs.

Wikileaks releases dump with CIA files showing they created super-hacking tools that can fool into looking like the hack came from any other nation, as well as the cracked android and iOS and windows systems security, and not only did they create these things but they distributed them to other agencies, private firms and other nations.

All this in the last 24 hours or so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:30 pm

NYT and other fake MSM coming out saying no one ever accused Trump of collusion with Russia and no one ever said he was being wiretapped, despite the obvious record of all that being said in MSM for the last however many months. NYT even has their own front page article on wiretapping evidence against Trump from January, day before inauguration; now they say it never happened.

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:05 pm

The truth is one of the hardest things to find any more, especially coming from the government or the media.

Won't be long I'll be adding the media to my list of undesirable organizations of government and religion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:29 pm

The Media is a hate-crime.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:59 pm

With Thrasymachus' blessing I started my own newsmedia.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:10 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
The Media is a hate-crime.

That statement is pretty close to the truth, IMO.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:10 am

It's not even media anymore, it is purely a thought policing system. We actually live in 1984 now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 am

I mean that literally. Read 1984, then look around you... that is our world now. Recent media denying its own reporting pretending like it never said what it said, and now revelations that any phone, computer or smart TV can be turned into a covert spying device, proves it.

Fuck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Years ago i used to like Adbusters. Now I see they are an insane group of super-left Nazis probably controlled or co-opted by the globalist media anyway.

They used to critique Obama, mostly for not being "left" enough. Now I see on their homepage, which I won't even link to, an image of that CNN assassination-cam they trained on Bannon in the Oval Office; so I click on the article to see what it's about, because hey there's a chance even these loonie Maoist leftists are uncomfortable with such blatant police state tactics, and lo and behold the "article" from Adbusters is actually just a link to CNN, to the CNN story where this assassin-image was first released and where CNN made up a story about what Bannon and others were talking about.

Yeah, for a supposed fringe left magazine devoted to egalitarian true progressivism and freedom from tyranny and fascism, to see them blatantly link to CNN like that... not to mention all the articles Adbusters has done about how evil Trump is, I'm glad I let my subscription to this shitmag lapse years ago.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Just another chronicling of NYT blatant newsspeak double-think regarding Trump:

http://trump.news/2017-03-06-in-bizarre-plot-to-discredit-trump-ny-times-says-ny-times-is-fake-news.html

"On January 19th and 20th 2017, The NY Times reported that wiretaps of people on the Trump team were passed along to the Obama White House, one of the story’s authors was Michael S. Schmidt. On Saturday that same Michael S. Schmidt was one of the reporters who wrote the story, “Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones.” That’s right, the same NY Times reporter who was one of the sources for the President’s claim, said that there was no evidence for the claim."

Utter madness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:07 pm

It's sad that the media has to lie so often. The truth never has to be defended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Hahah yeah, I know man.

But the actuality of truth in space and time does need our help, or at least our love and open support.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Hahah yeah, I know man.

But the actuality of truth in space and time does need our help, or at least our love and open support.

I don't do "love" but thanks for the suggestion.

But yes, the truth does need our help especially when so many ae trying to violate and/or ignore it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:28 pm

More and more, and more, fake news. Notice there isn't a single fact anywhere in this article.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

I especially love the end, where, after admitting no information from the "dossier" was used in this supposed investigation, CringeNonNews goes on to say "but the dossier also implied collusion with the Russians" or however they phrased it (I'm not going to go back and look to get an exact quote). They have to admit the dossier isn't real, although only by implication, and then immediately they end the article with what the dossier said as if they didn't just admit it was bullshit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Jesus, Russia wasn't even behind the DNC "hack". Fuckin Nazi news organizations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:43 am

Yeah, I am still seeing more opinions than facts in the news. It might be something I will just have to get used to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    

Back to top Go down

News media bullshit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World :: Media-
Jump to: