'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

News media bullshit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:47 am

I am obviously not dismissing these people who say such retarded things, like racial epithets and hating people for their race or skin color, or promoting Nazism or slavery. Such people are just fucking pieces of shit, and I will have nothing to do with them. If they physically attack me I will physically destroy them; if they say their retarded words at me I will simply walk away, possibly call them a piece of shit in the process but then leave. That is my approach to such things.

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Hahaha, listen to these two fucking douchebags.

"I thought Hilary did way better in the debates than Trump".

"Duude Vancouver has like a Thai cheeseburger".

Haha.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Its sad, but knowing ones family enslaved and murdered for hundreds of years does make one less tolerant to racial insults. Such insults are signs that the will to murder ones family still exists, nothing less. We see that on ILP, that scum there is the worst of the Earths spawn, the ugliest and filthiest "life" there ever was. You can see that in the words people use. Its truly sad, such ugliness, and it is a sickness on mankind that one cant just walk away from, because it wants its targets to run. It's a problem.

Im not talking about Maher now - though he was a fucking idiot. Im talking about people actually using the term in the original sense -
its not 'objectively evil' - nothing is. Im just describing the effect of racial targeting on people whose families have been killed in that vein.
It directly and naturally triggers a very elemental instinct.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:22 pm

The fact that black people use it on themselves marks a phase of coming to terms with the wound, accepting it is indeed as deep as to have radically decreased self-valuing, and in that misery one chooses an amor fati, and makes a joyful thing of the word that denotes the reality of the pain, to forge a ground for homeostais, so as to proceed from there into cultural humanity. There is still mostly pain.

The Jews have been there for over a thousand years, their self derogatory mockery, a reference to the pain they have been built from and their capacity to overcome it in the long run. Now they are growing beyond it. The African Americans are adapting much faster, America is a much better and more human country than any European country ever will be. And of course the Jews do well in the US as well.

I do not believe all the political correctness insanity that now is murderous rage comes from any recognized 'minority' though - I think it comes from the real minority of all the ages: people that are born without a lot going for them. They dont tend to have any power naturally, but victim and martyr ideologies always manage to put them in positions of power.

There is no joy on Earth for these people - this is why there is so much suffering wherever they rule. A vigilance against this phenomenon will be developed the coming fifty years I estimate, based on a lot of different philosophy from across the ages and regions of the world, but Nietzsche will prove to be accurate in his prescriptions of methods. For the elevation of mankind all that is required is an instinct against ideology, an ideology is always a crutch; A surrogate selfvaluing in the directly dispossessing sense.

No one who upholds an ideology over something like friendship can know what it feels like  to be a human being- all they can feel is envy of it, and mortal hatred as a result. Instead of the human selfvaluing we have the ideology that is the entity, and the humans as parts, fuel.

"Lets plan a murder, or start a religion..."

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Yes I agree, and you would never find me defending any of the inhuman immoral scum that says such things. I'm aware that as far as I know my ancestors, recent anyway, were never enslaved or killed by Nazis, so I admit I can't really understand how that would feel. The impulse to revenge is not something I've really understood very well, and I've been deeply wronged by people, but I understand that others do feel it. I guess I can agree with that impulse so long as it is aimed at the right ends, in defense of truth somehow. But honestly I look at racist scum like at ILP and I can barely even feel anything, they're barely even human. They're more a tribal ape than anything, and I could never hold them to a human standard once I know what they are.

Just like that AudSider piece of shit, they're just apes in clothes. That's it.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Yes I agree, and you would never find me defending any of the inhuman immoral scum that says such things. I'm aware that as far as I know my ancestors, recent anyway, were never enslaved or killed by Nazis, so I admit I can't really understand how that would feel. The impulse to revenge is not something I've really understood very well, and I've been deeply wronged by people, but I understand that others do feel it. I guess I can agree with that impulse so long as it is aimed at the right ends, in defense of truth somehow. But honestly I look at racist scum like at ILP and I can barely even feel anything, they're barely even human. They're more a tribal ape than anything, and I could never hold them to a human standard once I know what they are.

Just like that AudSider piece of shit, they're just apes in clothes. That's it.

Yeah, theyre very much like certain apes. But they have the means of the written word, and we can't yet blame the ape for this level of ugliness.

Ive never felt an urge for violence when someone wronged me personally, even though Ive pretended.
Ive always felt it when someone wronged my murdered family. Its something beyond the self, a selfvaluing that is some deep dark earth of loyalty that I only know through my intimacy with soulwrenching histories of my grandmother and many of my grandparents brothers and sisters and parents and surely many cousins to my father who was hidden away with the sweetest humans the Earth has ever seen.

See thats 'white supremacy' - people who took in Jews in nazi time and who worked to liberate the black slaves.
Lincoln is white supremacy.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 pm

And by that standard, Greece and Denmark are the supreme white nations.
These nations did the utmost in protecting their citizens from the barbarians; The Danish sent all the Jews to Sweden which wasn't under occupation. In Greece the priests of the Orthodox Church offered up themselves instead.
These are Humans.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:48 pm

I wouldn't call these great people white supremacists, I would call them human supremacists. They didn't do it out of love of "white people" (German Nazis were "white" too), they did it out of love for human beings regardless of skin color.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:43 am

"Kuhn, CNN’s corporate spokeswoman, has not responded to multiple inquiries from Breitbart News on whether a CNN reporter providing this political advice via social media to the Democratic Party is acceptable editorial behavior.

What’s more, in addition to all of the above, a key part of the genesis of this very fake news piece is a leftist pipe dream that seemingly originated in the annals of the office of anti-Trump “Resistance” leader Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA). The idea that Scaramucci and others would be investigated for “meeting” with executives for the Russian investment fund in question is something Warren and Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD) pushed now-Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to look into before President Trump was inaugurated.

“The matter has been reviewed and determined to be without merit,” a senior Trump administration official told Breitbart News for the original investigation that prompted CNN’s retraction. In other words, Mnuchin looked into the allegations and found that there is nothing to it.

But now reports are surfacing that CNN’s sole source for the hit piece seems to have been a staffer for Warren who was apparently “egged on” by staff for Harris. Harris is a freshman Democrat Senator who has aligned herself with the Warren-led “resist” movement, using congressional hearings to increase her profile nationally by arguing with Trump administration officials. While Warren’s team is not responding, Harris’s office denies the reports."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/25/jeff-zucker-cnn-retraction-russia-conspiracy/

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 am

I have found myself lately reading news from CNN and CBS and then going to FOX in order to get the other side of the story.

It's almost like I am living in two different realities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Finally a president who wants to end the crazy policy of training and arming extremist rebel groups to overthrow other governments, something we all knew was going on, and the Fake News Media only wants you to focus on an imaginary outrage they created so you don't realize that what Trump is doing is very good.

Even if Trump revealed a CIA op, that is his right as president to do. Not that the article mentions that, nor that it mentions he didn't say anything we all didn't already know or hadn't already been reported on in Fake News Media for years under glorious leader Obotsky.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-confirms-existence-secret-103059355.html

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Yes, I saw that but it didn't get much coverage. We Americans need to pay attention to what is happening in our own country and fix things here instead of trying to make other countries as inefficient as we are.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:43 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

Leadership

HAHAHA

Forgot about this one. Classic.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Yeah, we need to forget about Bill and Hillary as far as politics is concerned. Both are has-beens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Dear keklord cease laughter

that was the symbolic rock bottom of the universe.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    

Back to top Go down

News media bullshit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World :: Media-
Jump to: