'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Donald Trump's Inauguration.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Currently I'm expecting some kind of coup'detat or political assassination next week concerning Donald Trump I hate to say it. Why do I think this is going to happen? Here's a couple of reasons:

1. Donald Trump is challenging the C.I.A., military industrial complex, federal reserve, and the C.O.G. (Shadow government) The last president that tried to do this was John F. Kennedy.

2. The political opposition of this nation are trying to paint Donald Trump as some kind of Russian Manchurian candidate where his presidency and administration is illegitimate. This is being broadcasted on two major news media outlets 24/7

3. Obama under executive order has made it where now all presidential elections come under the complete control of homeland security.

4. The chief of the national guard detachment presiding over the inauguration security has mysteriously been let go of.



Scenarios I see playing out:

1. Donald Trump is assassinated by rogue elements of the government. (NGO's)

2. Donald Trump is impeached the first month he is in office assuming he gets into office over fabricated Russian allegations. Having a second set of elections would be called for as they obviously wouldn't let Mike Pence become the stand in president.

3. An emergency is declared where the elections are suspended in which case Obama stays in office where new elections are ordered. Martial law would probably take effect under these emergency powers due to political backlash. Donald Trump, James Comey, and some of his administrative staff are arrested where it becomes illegal for them to hold any sort of government held office ever again. Hillary Clinton would more than likely campaign a second time.

With the latest executive order homeland security presides over the new elections where only the right (controlled) kind of candidates are allowed in.

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.



Last edited by Merlinn on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Another interesting thing is Alex Jones will be attending the inauguration of Donald Trump and is said to be friends with him. At the moment under various factions of the government Alex Jones is the poster boy for internet censorship and newly drafted laws of hate speech legislation being discussed at top levels. If what I see as possibly happening under the next six days is real it wouldn't surprise me if they arrest or go after him also just being in the near vicinity of Trump.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Keep in mind this is all theorizing, speculating, and guessing on my part. I wish to be incorrect on all of this.


 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:28 pm

I don't see any of that happening, for one thing it's all too predictable and easy to imagine, like out of a movie. If anything like that did happen we would all know right away the kind of "inside job" it was. But also it would galvanize the American people, turn Trump into a martyr which they do not want. The best way to increase a politician's power and appeal, and the power and appeal of the movement he represents, is to shoot at him.

Also, not everything is a conspiracy, or a potential conspiracy. Ockham's razor applies in some cases. And another strong factor to consider here is the visible elation of Obozo and Clontin when Trump won. The DFL is fucked and they know it, if they're in charge for another 4-8 years there won't be a country left for them to swindle and take advantage of, and they know it.

In any case, we will just wait and see what happens. I think Trump is a 'metaphysical' truth-Sign and as such all of this is bigger than him, and bigger than those who hate him. Plus if those scenarios you mention were on the table they would have been carried out already.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz




“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Capable wrote:
I don't see any of that happening, for one thing it's all too predictable and easy to imagine, like out of a movie. If anything like that did happen we would all know right away the kind of "inside job" it was. But also it would galvanize the American people, turn Trump into a martyr which they do not want. The best way to increase a politician's power and appeal, and the power and appeal of the movement he represents, is to shoot at him.

Also, not everything is a conspiracy, or a potential conspiracy. Ockham's razor applies in some cases. And another strong factor to consider here is the visible elation of Obozo and Clontin when Trump won. The DFL is fucked and they know it, if they're in charge for another 4-8 years there won't be a country left for them to swindle and take advantage of, and they know it.

In any case, we will just wait and see what happens. I think Trump is a 'metaphysical' truth-Sign and as such all of this is bigger than him, and bigger than those who hate him. Plus if those scenarios you mention were on the table they would have been carried out already.


Two things,

The world is on the verge of economic global collapse. Has been for ten years now.

The world is also on the verge of world war III. When it concerns manipulating daily international events timing is everything and that is why the trigger hasn't been pulled yet.

You're right, not everything is a conspiracy however conspiracies do exist and anybody would be a fool to deny this.

A United States national political crisis may be enough cover (smokescreen) to usher in both global events.

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Þrúðheimr

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:40 pm

During the campaign I was constantly afraid theyd assassinate him, but they were too much convinced that they would win. If they had done it early on they could have spun it in the media as suicide, or murder by angry mexican lesbian, or or anything that would have the brainwashed public of the cities dance with glee.

Now that he's in, I dont see it happening either, not without bringing to absolute ruin the nation, which would indeed become a problem for these thieves, as they need a running nation to rip off. They need a stable government to be able to have it borrow trillions of dollars to give to them in their extortion schemes.

Still, they are surely spending all the money they have now on any means they can think of to make life difficult for the nation, to prevent the restoration of sanity. They have always earned their keep with lying and murdering, so despite their realization that it's over, their automatisms will continue to wreak havoc and to utterly destroy the Democratic Party.

It is very curious that the Deep State found an actual opponent in the billionaire class. On the other hand, all the Deep State ever did was make money and lives evaporate, so there's that.

It is hard to predict what will happen - clearly a good part of the US population is psychotic and murderous, but we already knew that. 80 percent is supposed to have at one point used antidepressants, which are recorded to enhance by a fact 8 the likelihood of a person committing murder. I have no doubt that the vast majority of Clontin voters are on at least two of such prescriptions. Xanax, Zoloft, Prozac, Lithium, that is Clontins base.

The show Homeland makes it clear that this is how it wishes us to idealize the deep state: as pretty bipolar women who you cant really blame for their mass murder because they are on meds.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:45 pm

I can vouch for the truth of this statement about psychotropic meds. Very dangerous stuff.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz




“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:45 pm

DFL politically correct liberal fascism goes hand in hand with popping Prozac.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz




“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
During the campaign I was constantly afraid theyd assassinate him, but they were too much convinced that they would win. If they had done it early on they could have spun it in the media as suicide, or murder by angry mexican lesbian, or or anything that would have the brainwashed public of the cities dance with glee.

Now that he's in, I dont see it happening either, not without bringing to absolute ruin the nation, which would indeed become a problem for these thieves, as they need a running nation to rip off. They need a stable government to be able to have it borrow trillions of dollars to give to them in their extortion schemes.

Still, they are surely spending all the money they have now on any means they can think of to make life difficult for the nation, to prevent the restoration of sanity. They have always earned their keep with lying and murdering, so despite their realization that it's over, their automatisms will continue to wreak havoc and to utterly destroy the Democratic Party.

It is very curious that the Deep State found an actual opponent in the billionaire class. On the other hand, all the Deep State ever did was make money and lives evaporate, so there's that.

It is hard to predict what will happen - clearly a good part of the US population is psychotic and murderous, but we already knew that. 80 percent is supposed to have at one point used antidepressants, which are recorded to enhance by a fact 8 the likelihood of a person committing murder. I have no doubt that the vast majority of Clontin voters are on at least two of such prescriptions. Xanax, Zoloft, Prozac, Lithium, that is Clontins base.

The show Homeland makes it clear that this is how it wishes us to idealize the deep state: as pretty bipolar women who you cant really blame for their mass murder because they are on meds.

The nation is already economically ruined and so is much of the world which is why the world is gearing up for war. An assassination of Donald Trump would probably be pegged on Russia, Black Lives Matter, La Raza, or a Jihadist. (The C.I.A. certainly won't be taking credit for it publicly) They have a military continuance of government already in place within the United States.

The world needs an excuse to go into global tyranny and world war. (Later on the formulation of a world government is then organized in the global ruins supposedly.)

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.



Last edited by Merlinn on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Þrúðheimr

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Merlinn wrote:
Capable wrote:
I don't see any of that happening, for one thing it's all too predictable and easy to imagine, like out of a movie. If anything like that did happen we would all know right away the kind of "inside job" it was. But also it would galvanize the American people, turn Trump into a martyr which they do not want. The best way to increase a politician's power and appeal, and the power and appeal of the movement he represents, is to shoot at him.

Also, not everything is a conspiracy, or a potential conspiracy. Ockham's razor applies in some cases. And another strong factor to consider here is the visible elation of Obozo and Clontin when Trump won. The DFL is fucked and they know it, if they're in charge for another 4-8 years there won't be a country left for them to swindle and take advantage of, and they know it.

In any case, we will just wait and see what happens. I think Trump is a 'metaphysical' truth-Sign and as such all of this is bigger than him, and bigger than those who hate him. Plus if those scenarios you mention were on the table they would have been carried out already.


Two things,

The world is on the verge of economic global collapse. Has been for ten years now.

The world is also on the verge of world war III. When it concerns manipulating daily international events timing is everything and that is why the trigger hasn't been pulled yet.

You're right, not everything is a conspiracy however conspiracies do exist and anybody would be a fool to deny this.

A United States national political crisis may be enough cover (smokescreen) to usher in both global events.

The days before the 11/8, I was somehow certain that if Clontin would win, she would die on the job due to heart failure. She nearly died all the time when she had to pee. Every slight pressure on her caused her head to be drained of blood or pumped full of it. She was always staggering and gasping, when she wasnt laughing psychotically. And if she'd have died we'd have had that complete dipshit as a  president then and he would most certainly have caused the state to collapse, either in nuclear war or just plain civil war.

WWIII was right around the corner. Putin was completely prepared. It would have been inevitable if Clontin had lasted more than a few months. She was headed straight into it, almost as straight as into her own downfall.

Indeed the only genuine happiness I ever saw in Clontins eyes was when she lost. Obviously her handlers then dragged her back into some more NLP sessions along with Obomba, whose humanity shone through for a second when he met Trump at the White House, and in that moment, we saw the terror in his eyes before the squadron of photographers belonging, he knew all too well, to his own superiors.

the Deep State has always required relatively poor presidents, people that have no resources to carry through their own decisions. A billionaire president with international networks does not fit in their logic. They're stumbling, but they are so heavy that this looks very dangerous.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:58 pm

I'm not a supporter of Trump. I admire some of his initiatives most certainly but I can never gather myself to support any kind of government obviously.

Even with a war averted with Russia Donald Trump is still a rabid zionist and Israel lover where there is the threat of war with Iran who happens to be allied with both China and Russia. (I'm a big critic of zionism)

The Chinese are threatening outright war if a trade war with the United States is pursued under Trump.

I'm starting to think that a new world war is unavoidable and that we're all damned.

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:44 pm

I don't even know what "zionism" means or is even supposed to mean. Are you saying you think "Jews run the world" and all that nonsense? Fixed and I were having this conversation recently, it would help if he lent his perspective here.

As far as I am concerned, I see nothing wrong with the US and Europe supporting Israel. After all, Judaism is the backbone of Christianity, and Christianity is the backbone of western civilization (which is to say, the fusion of Judaism, Roman culture and Law, and ancient Greek culture and philosophy that all led to the creation of Christianity.)

Israel seems like a decent friend to us. And I would much rather support Israel than any of these Islamic states over there.

( Edit: No, I am not a Christian. But we all in the west are "Christianized" in so far as Christianity as philosophical ground has lay the substance for continuing and ensuring the entire western project, from the Renaissance to the Enlightenment to the American resolution and modern capitalism, and on and on. The problem is that Christianity has no end-phase, and unless it is re-integrated into a new threshold development it will simply spin itself in perpetuity into irrationality. The religion of transhumanism is also an instance of Christianization, for example. )

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz




“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#


Last edited by Capable on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 pm

And another amazing thing about Trump: he can actually save corrupt people. He can bring them back to the side of humanity, cause them to regain their nobility and honor. Trust me on this, this is just how it works. He is populating his government with all sort of people, good and bad ones, outsiders and insiders, and setting them against each other in some cases as befits a good business leader to do to his subordinates, but at the end of the day what Trump stands for is nothing less than the possibility and honor of regaining one's soul. We all feel this, even those who hate Trump with their vitriol feel it as their intense and irrational antipathy. And they cannot avoid knowing, on a deeper level, how irrational it is; if they avoid that realization of their own irrationality then they themselves begin to decohere as ontic entities anyway. This is precisely how truth works.


 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz




“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Capable wrote:
I don't even know what "zionism" means or is even supposed to mean. Are you saying you think "Jews run the world" and all that nonsense? Fixed and I were having this conversation recently, it would help if he lent his perspective here.

As far as I am concerned, I see nothing wrong with the US and Europe supporting Israel. After all, Judaism is the backbone of Christianity, and Christianity is the backbone of western civilization (which is to say, the fusion of Judaism, Roman culture and Law, and ancient Greek culture and philosophy that all led to the creation of Christianity.)

Israel seems like a decent friend to us. And I would much rather support Israel than any of these Islamic states over there.

Not all Jews just certain segments of them do particularly the religious cultic ones that believe as the chosen people they're ordained by god to rule over the entire world. I'm not so blind as to say all Jews are horrible people however radical extremist zionist Jews are some of the worst people out there and are huge agitators against western civilization especially in their aid of Marxists. Marxism of course along with Bolshevik communism purely being a Jewish invention.

I'm an atheist where I dislike all religions but I have a huge disdain for the Abrahamic religions particularly. I think the Abrahamic religions have ruined the world time and time again. It would of been better had Julian the Apostate succeeded.

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.



Last edited by Merlinn on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Note that I added the following to my post, after you had already replied to it:

( Edit: No, I am not a Christian. But we all in the west are "Christianized" in so far as Christianity as philosophical ground has lay the substance for continuing and ensuring the entire western project, from the Renaissance to the Enlightenment to the American revolution and modern capitalism, and on and on. The problem is that Christianity has no end-phase, and unless it is re-integrated into a new threshold development it will simply spin itself in perpetuity into irrationality. The religion of transhumanism is also an instance of Christianization, for example. )

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz




“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:02 pm

Capable wrote:
Note that I added the following to my post, after you had already replied to it:

( Edit: No, I am not a Christian. But we all in the west are "Christianized" in so far as Christianity as philosophical ground has lay the substance for continuing and ensuring the entire western project, from the Renaissance to the Enlightenment to the American revolution and modern capitalism, and on and on. The problem is that Christianity has no end-phase, and unless it is re-integrated into a new threshold development it will simply spin itself in perpetuity into irrationality. The religion of transhumanism is also an instance of Christianization, for example. )

Christianity has ruined philosophical discourse.

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:05 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Zionism is the term that english banks throw around online as scapegoat. There arent any Jewish banking strategies to speak of but "Zionism" (the political philosophy that says Jews must have a state) is believed by any one who reads some blof to be responsible for basically everything that they dont like.

Its the strategy pushed by the nazis.

Fair to say I am no big fan of theories that are based on absurd rumors spread by nazis. The basis of this all is the nazi book "the elders of sion", which was put forth as a document made by the Rotschild (rot-schild, red shield, not roth-child) family. Utterly bizarre, perverse.

The modern banking model is Dutch-English. This is well known throughout the non western world. The Germans try to have their own system but are tied up in the EU, a transhumanist project if there ever was any.

The goal of the Zionists, the most radical of them, is to rebuild their temple.
That is considered an evil crime by all the rest of the world, for reasons I cant fathom except that it probably has to do with the same thing that gets them to believe in "the elders of sion".

That's the last I'll speak of this, except rest in peace to my grandmother, Roza Milikowski.

Almost all of the big banks and corporate financiers have Jews running them. It is a fact and cannot be disputed any longer.

Zionism isn't just about the state of Israel as many rabbinic writings talk about a Jewish state around the world. (A global zionist state.)

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.



Last edited by Merlinn on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Points to previous post. -Fixed Cross

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-01-15
Age : 30
Location : Concrete Wilderness

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:09 pm

My father was a Hungarian Jew so let's not go into the whole anti semitic shaming or guilt stuff. That's just a waste of time.

 

___________
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Merlinn wrote:
Capable wrote:
Note that I added the following to my post, after you had already replied to it:

( Edit: No, I am not a Christian. But we all in the west are "Christianized" in so far as Christianity as philosophical ground has lay the substance for continuing and ensuring the entire western project, from the Renaissance to the Enlightenment to the American revolution and modern capitalism, and on and on. The problem is that Christianity has no end-phase, and unless it is re-integrated into a new threshold development it will simply spin itself in perpetuity into irrationality. The religion of transhumanism is also an instance of Christianization, for example. )

Christianity has ruined philosophical discourse.

How so? If you look at the medieval ages, Christianity is what created philosophical discourse, or rather the possibility of it, post-Plato.

Augustine, Aquinas, Eruigena, Spinoza, Leibniz, Kant, to name just a few that come to mind. Even Nietzsche's brilliance was called forth as a resistance to Christianity. A resistance to it, from within itself.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz




“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Þrúðheimr

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Ok you already quoted it - I see no facts, nor do I care, ive seen the rumors too many thousands of times, and never one fact.



If you feel that fact-check amounts to semitic shaming, I am confused, and I'll leave you to it.

When it would come to war Id always pick sides with Israel. Partly the result of the 6 day war, which was so brilliant that the military philosopher in me likes for there to be another one of those wars, where Israel expands its territory.

I dont like that they cut down olive trees in Palestinian territories. That's my main objection to them, if they would respect olive trees, they would be on the way to dominance.

Israel has already learned the virtues of Sparta, but the Doric order they have not yet apprehended. It is a slow working people, and yet they do everything so fast. What they build is vast. Abraham would be rather proud, I imagine.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Þrúðheimr

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:29 pm

I find Genesis to be of philosophical quality.

it deals with difference and value.

God separates heaven from earth, thereby creating both, as he creates day and night as difference, and judges this to be good. And there is only good, whereas all that amounts to, is difference. No morality.

So later on Zoroaster created good and evil, the very thing God warned of.
Why? Because good and evil, unlike day and night, do not actually observably exist, - so knowledge of them is - trickery.

Zoroaster is Eve.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Fixed Criss wrote:
So later on Zoroaster created good and evil, the very thing God warned of.
Why? Because good and evil, unlike day and night, do not actually observably exist, - so knowledge of them is - trickery.

This is perhaps the clearest, most concise formulation of this insight that I have ever seen.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz




“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parodites
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
I find Genesis to be of philosophical quality.

it deals with difference and value.

God separates heaven from earth, thereby creating both, as he creates day and night as difference, and judges this to be good. And there is only good, whereas all that amounts to, is difference. No morality.

So later on Zoroaster created good and evil, the very thing God warned of.
Why? Because good and evil, unlike day and night, do not actually observably exist, - so knowledge of them is - trickery.

Zoroaster is Eve.


All difference occurs as a comparatio within the same episteme; day and night both have to do with the passage of time. Terms in different epistemic topologies cannot be related in any way to produce meaningful knowledge. Force comes against force as pure difference in this way, pure difference in my philosophy being one of the three epistemes, namely the ontos: power or force is the basic idea of the ontic episteme, from which a bivalence between unequal forces can be determined, in the same way that god divides and creates day and night from out of time. This is why everything is good in the early Judaic faith, which is a religion born out of the ontic.

With the immanent episteme, moving beyond the ontos into late Judaism, the function of comparatio is exchanged for the function of remotio or negation. Just as unequal forces can create a bivalence, giving the idea of strength and weakness, or day and night through the bivalence of time, so can one force negate another. The Jews developed their idea of God as the total negation of human nature.

But with Christianity, Zoroaster, and the transcendent episteme- with good and evil, that is, the basic transcendental metaphysical orientation that grounds morality as opposed to mere ethics, (ethics, to which Judaism and the Greeks attain, with the Jews discovering and supplementing ethics with psychology) we have not a difference through comparatio, nor a negation or remotio, but an excessus. For evil is an inversion of God's potency turned against itself, the same potency that expresses itself as good when undistorted. It is because God's potency is overflowing, infinite, and an excessus, that matter is able to express its immanent narcissistic urge and hoard up the divine radiance of God within itself, to hoard up the excesses of the divine potency for itself and turn it against the very God from which it derives. This is what evil is in Christianity; the void was imprinted with a memory of the absent God when the divine removed itself from the world, (this is why he warned Adam and Eve about good and evil) creating a latent urge within matter itself to hoard up and store away the divine- insofar as matter, and the physical body, gives in to this urge, so does it accomplish an inversion of the divine potency, turning it against God in order to deify itself.

In that inversion, the power whereby man empowers himself is not his own, but God's, hence:

[ Having realized this, Judaeo-Christianity began to teach that all suffering was merely an outward projection of the fundamental lack, wound, and guilt that the human ego is generated by- a projection of it as impotent fury on the outside and on other people. And the reason why it is projected this way, is because people do not understand the reality of their unconscious, where this wound exists. They do not understand that all psychic power and dynamic energy for individuating the ego comes from this wound. ]


This prevents man from accessing transcendence, and from understanding and thinking beyond where the Judaeo-Christian arc was terminated. To do that, you would need to discover your own power as opposed to inverting God's, breaking out of the Satanic illusion of mock divinity humanity has created for itself, and then transcend that human power, finitude, and embodiment for godhood, as the Christ alone did:

[ There is however no external temptation, but only the internal one, for the serpent
convinces us only by speaking in our own language- the fractured and aborted tongue of
mortals, and therefor, only by offering us something that was there with us and within us
from the beginning; there is only the initial corruption, a first impulse that accumulates
little by little in each subsequent act, until, having been urged on by the Satanic illusion,
and, finally convinced by our own power, existence, and free will, we allow ourselves to
be driven up to the precipice and name ourselves Ego, a rupture in the natural order and
unity of creation, so that this accumulation, now having reached its limit- which is the
limit of our freedom, finally crushes us underneath the weight of our deed, of our self-consciousness,
of our deceit. The world, to crush us, does not need to paralyze us; it
simply moves with us- and in that, it changes us by the time we arrive upon our goal,
before our desire washes over the shore its mystifying, radiant, vanishing gauze, or before
our life washes over the shore of death and all daemonic individualisms with its holy
multitudes, allowing us to further absorb our structures by process, to disfigure ourselves,
and to amplify the basic instability of the formative personality- to disentangle the wings
of the bird and the angel within us, of mortality and divinity within our love, whose
desperate thrashing about once animated our fragile existence and gave us all we had of
passion and of strength, and to separate the fire and the dust from out of this piece of
poor, crumbling mud, this erotic arcanum of a human body, which holds the light and
once gave shape and form to our being. ]


And the mystery of Christianity is that only though the excessus of human spirit, can the material self transcend its own being for the excessus of the divine. The material self here acts like the "Being"  in this passage:

-----------------

[As in Schelling, for this subject Being is seen as merely
the temporary object of resistance against which the finite self sets itself against itself in
reflectivity and develops into de-objectified geist, the Spirit that can be known only in its
objectless activity, like the Atemwende or respiration and expiration of spirit and flesh, a
counter-word set against Ousia like that uttered by Lucile in Danton, accounted in Celan's
Meridian as indicative of the self that goes out beyond itself to seek itself, to seek its
deobjectified geist.

While thanatos aims to return the ego to the peace of inorganic existence, a pre-reflective
unity that never existed even in memory, a wish expressed unconsciously by the vision of
heaven, nirvana, etc., Eros would aim ultimately to express the totality of human nature, a
project jeopardized insofar as erotic pathos has regressed into the furious defense of the
god-ego in primary narcissism, in the face of Death and reality, leading to the self's
fragmentation and both the suspension and preservation of feeling- if only in a kind of
death, holding love back from extinction yet also from life, to recall Freud's Mourning
and Melancholy. The task of Eros recalls that of Schelling's lost identity for whose
existence the identity of the self is only a symptom, in that Love, too, is a symptom for all
that love has lost, cannot accomplish and has failed to gain. ]


The ego in my writing is similarly created by the very problem of representation which the existence of the ego creates.

-------------

That excesuss is the God-Man, the homoousia. That is Christianity's end phase, the transcendent episteme, the excessus of human spirit.


The philosophy I have generated is post-Christian in a sense, as it takes this idea from the terminus of Christianity and moves forward without the mythology into a new territory. Other relevant items I've posted about this:


[ ... the episteme is therefor much
like the tautegory of Schelling in that it represents (in my logic, it reproduces through
negative reflectivity) the very conceptual oppositions that gives rise to it. ]

To articulate the self without that illusion of representation- the illusion of the real or the ego, requires a break in the dialectic (which is what I mean by "reproducing the negativity of thought as the object of thought, as thought's transcendent signification." )-  

[ Yet for the very same reason that Eros has no place for the time of pleasure's
arrival, it has no place for the recognition of death, for death which opens the white-lilied
heart of love and steals the breath from the gasping lightning, whose thunder never peals
over the gorge torn open in the flesh of longing: one's death confesses one's love, but
one's love cannot confess one's death. ]

-- requires an act of love through which alone death can be psychically incorporated, for the mortis imago or image of death within which the ego represents itself to itself in the shadow of the real, is only a kind of reflective fabrication preventing man from establishing his true positive orientation:


[ Love is a break in the dialectic, for love is the negation not of
the negation but of the ideal whose content is affirmed through the negation, for the
negation is our own self, or the intact body that is repaired by being broken apart- for it
was made whole by means of the loss of what was most integral to it. ]




-----

Dialectics is in my thought the residue of unconcluded Christianity.

Transhumanism as Merlinn referred to is not an instance of the project of Christian transcendence, but rather, an instance of the Judaic Babel tower, this hoarding up of the divine in order to invert god's potencies and turn them against him in order to deify flesh.

 

___________
A sik þau trûðu


Nisus ait, "Dine hunc ardorem mentibus addunt,
Euryale, an sua cuique deus fit dira cupido?"

Have the gods set this ruling passion in my heart,
or does each man's furious passion become his god?
- Virgil.


It is not opium which makes me work but its absence, and in order for me to feel its absence it must
from time to time be present.-- Antonin Artaud
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Þrúðheimr

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Quote :
While thanatos aims to return the ego to the peace of inorganic existence, a pre-reflective
unity that never existed even in memory, a wish expressed unconsciously by the vision of
heaven, nirvana, etc.,

the fiber of the Clointen run

Quote :
Eros would aim ultimately to express the totality of human nature,

Keks rise made possible by brutal intensity of the blade of grass eros breaking through the concrete.

Quote :
project jeopardized insofar as erotic pathos has regressed into the furious defense of the
god-ego in primary narcissism,

What Trump brings out in the Left.
What people fear Trump is - why the cosmos has arranged it so as for Trump to have to mind his words because, for the first time since Cato, politics has a critical media. Not that they amount to Cato, but they act with the same Vestal intensity.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration.   

Back to top Go down
 
Donald Trump's Inauguration.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: