'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Trump World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:49 pm

[moved to Social Justice topic]

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:16 am

I have to say, my opinion of Ann Coulter has shifted.. damn but she is rocking it.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:22 am

I like fights. It means there are values in play.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Haha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Shia is a zombie brainwashed corporate leftist drone, although I did have some hopes for him after Eagle Eye and then Charlie Countryman, especially when he had his Disney mind control "bag head" breakdown a couple of years ago... but I guess he is still working through his shit. I wish him the best.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Shia LaBoeuf is exactly the clueless clown that fits Neoliberalism, postliberalism, super-/anti-nihilism, because of his privilege, and his shameless cognitive dissonance... it s a phenomenon of dissonance in human form, actually somewhat benevolent as a manifestation.

Much more praise for the speaker though. What a useful source.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Hahaha.

This is funny too,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:58 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:50 pm

This is simply beautiful. Ha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:40 am

I've always liked this guy ever since Parodites turned me on to him,
but now I see he actually is a genius.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

I agree in part, definitely he does not know the German people.
Very many nazis are still alive. Nazi insticnts are what had them elect Merkel, just like they elected Hitler.
Somehow he thinks the German people have improved, and yet also destroyed Europe.
They voted her into office several times.

Of course I also dont agree that Germany should dominate Holland and Austria. Nor is this remotely the case that they
have dominated Austria. Austria has a strict immigration policy, a heavily armed population, and zero tolerance for islam.
None.

This guy is my favorite youtuber now, but he is not knowledgeable at all about Europe - yet.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:

Hahaha.

Now that's what I call eloquence.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:34 am

Man, this is exciting.
The faggot Ryan postponed the vote. Breitbart reports my suspicions, that Trump (thus Bannon) overtly supports the bill but in the dark makes sure it wont pass. Ryan might go down with his bill. Bannon regards Ryan as the quintessential globocorporat.

I fucking love Steve Bannon.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Well, granted, Ryan will lose a lot of creditability over this failure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:43 pm

And no one will attempt anything similar again.
Im guessing Trumps third year we'll get some movement with different ideas that can be accepted with relatively more reasonable people across the isle.
Because Trump will have to eventually draw in some elected democrats, once we get out of this mist.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:14 pm

This gleeful motherfucker, see how pleased he is.

He has the bull by the horns and the balls now.

It seemed pretty transparent, Trump "fully behind the bill" where every day the number of votes went down. But it was exciting.
Ryan is defeated, Obamacare is going to explode in the Democrats faces, and they'll have to come to Trump with offerings, for a bipartisan bill.

So what I said above applies but it may just go faster. I'll stick to my third year estimate though.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:10 am

Well, at least Ryan is out of Trump's hair now.

Next is to try to get McCain sent back to the POW camp in Vietnam.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:29 am

Sisyphus wrote:

Next is to try to get McCain sent back to the POW camp in Vietnam.

hahaha

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   

Back to top Go down

Trump World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-