'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

He that is most gracious, most merciful

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:46 pm

I just realized, or decided I had to fully acknowledge, or ran into the irredeemable nobility of insight, that 'the true belief' might very well mean the opposite of 'belief in the true'.

Islam calls itself the true faith, or true belief -  belief and faith are cognate here.
It then goes on to prescribe how the believer must wash himself, and be hygienic.
The belief, if we go by the book, serves little else but hygiene, and a thirst for it.
This thirst emerges from a deep dirt, one would say, and one would notice.
Do you ... grasp my intention

The intention is good. Pure, powerful, sane, sound -- it aspires to beauty.
And I can testify that it attains to it, even now, in the sheer depth of the black in an Arab womans eyes. There is only night, and moon.
There is no sweeter and no more cunning woman. What is feminine is never lost on her - and she wishes only to be praised in her genders terms.
Im baffled, and not ready to claim as wife, but I would.
If there is such a thing as meaning to a marriage, it will be these rites of intimacy will seduce me to it.
A Catholic wedding would be astonishing when in Rome, but it would be a comedic event. I would be thinking how much I would prefer marble columns and Purple and Orange banners, or a heathen forest. Which is a tautology. Heathenism and Forest are virtually same. Hence, no heathens in the desert. And there is no such thing as a Christian or Islamic tree. Nor a Hindu or Buddhist one, not even the tree to which Buddha was leaned has been honored with a name that circulates around Buddhas own, like Odin who also found his wisdom at a tree is circulated by the names Yggdrasil and Hwergelmir.

So if all this what is not heathen, what is true faith and not faith rune which is open ended like truth, is really about not having trees, or any kind of earthly object as a holy or even explicitly respected icons - ? Then in this case, Islam is the purest of such faiths. Its geometrical forms, its sole expression apart from musical text, aspire precisely to that which is human - ... and it would not at all in the least could have existed, if it had not been for for Alexander the Great... who is my sole Idol. It was he who brought Thales and Euclid to the Arabs and Persians, who turned them into this.

Bismillah al Rahman al Raheem...  -praise our time, praise our truth!

MAGA > MGGA > MMGA

Summary: The claim to true belief is at once the claim to the fundamental uncertainty of what is believed in. If belief is the end, there can be no resolution into knowledge - except beyond the veil of death. Which might be called the veil of knowledge ... arriving at Daath.

The Hebrews forbid a man to study the tree of life, which ultimately means to at least in thought cross the Abyss from Chesed to Binah, from the Lord El to the Lords Elohim, and following the lightning poath upwards, to the Tetragrammaton, before one has fulfilled ones material duties - to prosper and multiply - and perhaps Islam simply refers to the limit of that threshold, which indeed separates man from his ground, and places him into his principle, - if he has built it, otherwise it casts him into the abyss of dread and insanity -  neither here nor there, neither one nor many - as God Almighty Himself.

Technically it could be that they refer to the entity entirely beyond even JHWH,  - the "I Am That I Am", the first motion as the Tree of Life gives it -
and Daath is occupied by the Prophet. But really since Daath is occupied, filled, where in its original tradition, it is an empty seat, only filled in transcendent
vision of power by the initiate him or herself.... we get a very powerful closed circuit.

This circuit may well refer to the idea that Earth - Malkuth, the Kingdom - can become such that it is exalted to take place as Daath.

But it refers to it, as of yet, imperfectly.
The Earth does not yet refer to... god. Which, to philosophers, is to say it does not yet refer to man.

Note: it is this circuit, which is the tree of life, i.e. the hidden name of god itself, that is yet imperfect - that is to say, the teaching has not yet become a system.

We all can guess why that has not been the case - this one commandment has long been disavowed: the ink of the wise man is holier than the blood of the martyr.

But it has been disavowed at the moment that the Islamic world changed from being the Arabic world, to a vaster, more diverse, less cohesive, consistent, integer world. The text and the name of God as given are all Arabic - and we can very well see how it are the Arabs who most thrive on this God - who are his true believers. But then, I begin to believe, again, in them. Ive seen God through one of them now. And because I will never relinquish a grain of my runesmanship as it is older than I am, older than my genes yet in and of them, I find it safe now to engage this culture of reverence. I dont know with what aim or outcome except that it has to do with grace, and mercy, like what was given to us on Election Day... by Jesus the Christ.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:37 pm

Ive already established that Genesis is an accurate allegory about difference, and coming into being.
Islam provides no similar founding myths nor does Christianity. I tend to take the supreme Jewish theory for philosophical, even if it comes in glyph-form.
Now what is manifest through Judaism is the difference between the Chosen and the World.

Since even in that very book Genesis the Arab race is created through the birth of the first son of Abraham, Ishmael, of a servant woman as Sarah seemed infertile - the older son who is disowned of the Abrahamic destiny which passes via Isaac, who is miraculously conceived after, and whom God asks Abraham to sacrifice until he intervenes in the last moment, a test of faith which becomes for Ishmael's people who eventually reached their own revelation the rite of the killing of the goat, to Jakob  - it seems in line with Judaic destiny that a large role is reserved for the Arabic people. It better be, otherwise it has turned out to be bullshit.

But what is this role, what is the spearhead, the action of this role, the meaning, the end result, the Judaic aspect?
Well there is a clear and definitive answer -
and fitting to my own love for Greece and the wise Alexander, who believed in no ring-seas - it is architectonic of nature.
As well as cosmopolitan;
There yet comes a time when Jerusalem will have a different meaning.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 pm

And what is the merit of this all?

For those who can not know that existence is magnificent all throughout, to be able to still value it absolutely.

Value before knowledge!

For the masses.
For those who can not attain to the majesty through the rare and strange work of thought, so elusive even to us who practice - or pursue it... for those that can not fly so high as to imagine themselves the sun, and to see nothing else - no, god is great indeed, because he gives a window, from peoples stale cages of reason where the bird of love can escape to be haunted by the moon in peace.

And so man, where plant, can become beast, and eventually Greek.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Religion is pure valuing qua man.
Art is valuing mixed with contemplation.
Philosophy is valuing as contemplation -
and so becomes valuing-as-such -
from which place of utter selectivity, the nobility of the primordial lust to value can be recognized in the seemingly banal will to ignorance.

Oh Earth -
what are you doing to us.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:05 am

* Let's face it - all they ever cry is "god is great". This is praise, there is no other thing in it.
He who is defined as being great, is great.
So man is not?
Well -
this is how it worked for Christ
but they circumvent introspection - so man is neither great nor not great - he simply is - under greatness.

Hence, MGGA as a good concept to follow through with.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:37 am

It's a known known, to speak with one of its creators, that modern Islamic radicalism is a creation of the very establishment and clan Trump just showed for what they are.
So it would not be far-fetched to proclaim that it lies within the Trumpen prerogative and perhaps privilege to re establish normalcy in the Islamic realm - if perhaps simply by ceasing interference beyond the massive military strategy - I mean to stop feeding arbitrarily to zealots.
This
would
help

I hear the Arab spring is not a failure at all, either - not from within Islam. Orthodoxy took a blow. I suppose the military repression is only an outward symptom as - all great things must first wear these terrible masks - and god is especially great, so his masks are especially terrible and increasingly so as they are removed, one by one -
and one can endure this by the increasing capacity to recognize beauty in truth.
Finally there is only truth in its violent beauty, and to behold this as beauty, and not to suffer of the consequences beyond reason - this is the true faith.

To delegate death suffering to animals, but respectfully so, this is why the goat replaced Isaac.
There is a cleverness to Islams resolution that is so low-brow that it just might be from some source of providence -
highbrow tactics are only for humans, to aspire to what god can never be, truly overflowing, a noble fool.

If God exists, then the god to which one can pray is... *chills* - what the fuck was I just explaining without knowing - hovering over the abyss.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:55 am

Ive limited my capacity to derive happiness from god(s) for the sake of keeping the happiness that is or finally becomes philosophy clean, but now, that all this is secured, Odin pressed for me, or Odins wife it was, to recognize that sweet realm.
That is all the religious instinct can be if it is to be worthy -to allow for a greater sacrifice than reason can account for.
Sacrifice, the sanctification of self-valuing by sacrificing it to a higher order of itself -
in this sanctification the poetic instinct lives, and poets are born on neither side of love and reason - they are born out of the strange, out of which god himself was born.
Are they gods?
Well they think so.
Are they gods to whom one should pray?
This is another matter.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:07 am

Furthermore, Trumps executive order is as if by the hand of god, for it bars the believers from entering he Great Satan. I dont see what can be bad.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:10 am

In serious form, I do not think at all the Islam should influence the west, besides cases such like me. Rather, the opposite - the west should once over influence Islam, like the dynasties spawned by Alexanders death once did.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:12 am

For the greater glory of God -
for Alexanders own glory could not possibly become even greater.
There are some absolutes.
Only they are subjective.... sort of. Their violence objectifies the situation pretty much to their irreparable Fact.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:19 am

The absolute is synthetic. Creation is analytic.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:20 am

In between and is the usurping and vomiting fractal of doom, which is comedy.
Perhaps the fractal also lies beyond the absolute, and it certainly belies selfvaluing for it is possibility itself, a symmetry that haunts for it is no symmetrical but a snakes skin.

Scales of the dragon, if we're lucky.
Entrance of fire. Views that let in the sunlight, chambers with a great invisible view through great slits in the rock over the the valley where riders seek, but will never find.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:10 am

All religions are opinions and therefore subjective.

Absolute Truths are very rare indeed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:22 am

"All religions are opinions and therefore subjective."

And yet this too is merely an opinion.
Thats the pradox.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:44 am

No, a person who believes in a religion doesn't have personal or factual, or reasonable evidence or reasons to think that particular religion is true; they were simply taught the religion by someone else and it sunk into their self-valuing at an emotional level. People don't believe in religions for factual or objective reasons, they believe in religions for social/emotional reasons and because these belief systems were taught to kids before the kids could think for themselves, and also because of the secondary subjective benefits and value which the religion affords. Think of how Christianity inspired so much discovery in science, politics, and philosophy for example.

It isn't an opinion to state the above; stating the above is to state a fact, which is to say, to say something objective.

And note that all of the above is the case regardless whether a given religion is "true" or not.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
No, a person who believes in a religion doesn't have personal or factual, or reasonable evidence or reasons to think that particular religion is true; they were simply taught the religion by someone else and it sunk into their self-valuing at an emotional level. People don't believe in religions for factual or objective reasons, they believe in religions for social/emotional reasons and because these belief systems were taught to kids before the kids could think for themselves, and also because of the secondary subjective benefits and value which the religion affords. Think of how Christianity inspired so much discovery in science, politics, and philosophy for example.

It isn't an opinion to state the above; stating the above is to state a fact, which is to say, to say something objective.

And note that all of the above is the case regardless whether a given religion is "true" or not.

I'm exception to that, having been raised without any notion of God, detesting the notion in my adolescence, and discovering gods by myself in empiricism.

Gods exist. Just as ideas and humans do.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 pm

If I may offer a counter-skepticism - I find the belief that human beings without means to value beyond the moment are more than animals or even plants, an irrational superstition.

Someone who watches tv all day, it is superstitious to believe in that there is an entity to that organism.

Gods are means for humans to exist. They arent the only means to this end, nor do they always serve to this end. But as such means, they exist for me, as for people that I have seen rise up out of the swamp of non-existence.

Shiva is far more real than Bernie Sanders. The latter has proven to not exist. I mean this in the ontological sense - existence as a consistency.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
"All religions are opinions and therefore subjective."

And yet this too is merely an opinion.
Thats the pradox.

Yep.  But then I'm glad I didn't add that they are false or make any other value judgements about them.

Even my thoughts of flying to Mars are real in my mind.  But likely in no one else's mind.  Religions are addictive as they offer something better than physical reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:38 am

Do they? I dont think so. I think they offer the right to love beyond reason.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Do they? I dont think so. I think they offer the right to love beyond reason.

That already exists without religion.

Another example?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Does it? I'd need proof.
And no, no other example, this is the core of all of religion, to my mind.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Basically what you get without religion is CNN. Atheism never helps.
Remind yourself I am talking about the masses. "Normal people".
Ive not seen that they are better off, let alone smarter, without religion.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:48 pm

People who arent capable of sustaining a philosophical discourse with themselves are always answering to some form of higher power. Whether they explicitly or implicitly do so is irrelevant to philosophical probing - they are dependent.
It's better to allow them their dependencies, because that is the way they are. I respect them in it.

I know Jesus is less harmful than prozac, that I know for a fact.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:53 pm

How could we say that a football club exists, but a god does not?
Where is the club?
There is a stadium, there are owners and players and fans and there is a game with rules, and there is money.
Where is the club?
It doesnt exist. People believe in it.

Precisely the same with a god.

No, the Patriots did not win or lose. Not actually. An eggshaped object was carried and tossed around, that is all.

Still, people think the club exists. Some dedicate all their lives to it.
Does it mean it exists to these people?
I think so.
I also think that, since it causes behavior, it is a cause to something that exists.....

so... how does it then not exist?

Their belief in its existence is what motivates them. This is what they say.

A club or a god, they are simply "things to be believed in".
As such they exist, whether one believes it or not...

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:57 pm

And no, that is not the same as the Easter bunny or Santaclause. God was real to Newton as well. The Easter bunny can be proven, by identifying the eggpainting and hiding process, to not exist. God can not.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He that is most gracious, most merciful   

Back to top Go down

He that is most gracious, most merciful
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Idealism-
Jump to: