'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 the equation of god and money

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4154
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:25 am

The faith in gods of fate such as Zeus or "God" is the manipulation of thehuman mind in adequate terms of  the possibility principle.
Now the uncertainty principle refers only to the possibility of not-nothing that will never be completely filled in, for it to not negate itself.
It is toward this principle that all consciousness is directed. The skygods represent this upward gaze into uncertainty as a positive, as a drive.

So the name and word of god is a vessel for an orientation on an uncertain future which by that name is pre emotively turned into a victory. In turn, the human is oriented on such victory and senses at once the overwhelming power of being aware of the game of odds, and the law of the supremacy of consistency.

In this day and age gods arent needed for many people oriented on what once god allowed. But for others, they still represent the powervacumm behind the uncertainty principle/ratio.

God faked his own death more than once. Same with Wall Street.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:44 am

So what are you saying here? God runs Wall Street? There are no gods, remember? They are nothing but the imaginations of the human mind. The dinosaurs didn't need any gods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4154
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:05 am

They didnt need any money either. So money doesn't exist. Right? Your logic.
You need training.

Or maybe just the patience to read my posts all the way through.


 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4154
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 am

Im no longer going to go along with what people of relative intelligence often do and waste their minds with nowadays, which is to stop thinking,  reading, applying logic and making an effort once they have read the trigger-world "god" in a text. I have always felt "oh, I used to hate the idea of god as a child when I was still only into astronomy and nuclear physics, so I can sympathize." But it is unproductive to sympathize with habits that disrespect the mind.

I now ask of my readers that they keep their brain operational even upon gazing upon the magical-spell "god" which normally disables them.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:08 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
They didnt need any money either. So money doesn't exist. Right? Your logic.
You need training.

Or maybe just the patience to read my posts all the way through.


You made a false link between money and gods.

Even if gods exist in your mind but don't exist in mine it only means that you are being delusional.

If money exist in your mind and the same piece of paper has the same value to me then money does exist.

It is your logic that is in error, not mine. You might want to go back to school. Just because it seems logical in your mind doesn't mean it will seem logical to anyone else.

I do my best to read and understand you posts. Sometimes you say thing which you believe to be true but I have no proof of it being so.

Tell time is for grade school. Real life requires show time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4154
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:20 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:
They didnt need any money either. So money doesn't exist. Right? Your logic.
You need training.

Or maybe just the patience to read my posts all the way through.


You made a false link between money and gods.

Even if gods exist in your mind but don't exist in mine it only means that you are being delusional.

I recommend you stop your dogmatic ranting. I am getting nauseous by the lack of discipline in your posts, so I'll ignore you for a while, I need to eat my breakfast. You debase yourself.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:21 am

Anyone who wants to know what money is, just check out my Econ 101 topic. Money is very easy to understand once we get past the false ideas about it (false ideas like "money isn't real" or "money is evil" for example).

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:22 am

And the ideas that money is God, or that money is inherently valuable or the most valuable thing, which many people intuitively believe, are just more false ideas about what is money.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:43 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:
They didnt need any money either. So money doesn't exist. Right? Your logic.
You need training.

Or maybe just the patience to read my posts all the way through.


You made a false link between money and gods.

Even if gods exist in your mind but don't exist in mine it only means that you are being delusional.

I recommend you stop your dogmatic ranting. I am getting nauseous by the lack of discipline in your posts, so I'll ignore you for a while, I need to eat my breakfast. You debase yourself.

My dogmatism? You should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:46 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Anyone who wants to know what money is, just check out my Econ 101 topic. Money is very easy to understand once we get past the false ideas about it (false ideas like "money isn't real" or "money is evil" for example).

I will stay with you in that discussion as long as I can. Hey, we might even find agreement now and then.

No, money isn't evil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:48 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
The faith in gods of fate such as Zeus or "God" is the manipulation of thehuman mind in adequate terms of  the possibility principle.
Now the uncertainty principle refers only to the possibility of not-nothing that will never be completely filled in, for it to not negate itself.
It is toward this principle that all consciousness is directed. The skygods represent this upward gaze into uncertainty as a positive, as a drive.

So the name and word of god is a vessel for an orientation on an uncertain future which by that name is pre emotively turned into a victory. In turn, the human is oriented on such victory and senses at once the overwhelming power of being aware of the game of odds, and the law of the supremacy of consistency.

In this day and age gods arent needed for many people oriented on what once god allowed. But for others, they still represent the powervacumm behind the uncertainty principle/ratio.

God faked his own death more than once. Same with Wall Street.

To clarify, are you saying that money has now taken the place of the function of the skygods? Namely allowing humans to orient themselves upward to future in such a way that converts uncertainty into possibility and positive drive? If so, that's a really interesting idea. I would agree, based on what I have discovered to far regarding the ontology and function of money.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:50 am

At first the god-concept allowed the ontological sphere (values and self-valuing) to expand exponentially due to expansion of the existentia (humanity)-- now money can achieve this same end. The alchemical conversion of religious state-ism into secular economics. Thus a very philosophical progression, now at present culminating most recently in capitalism.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:52 am

Christianity therefore having laid the possibility for capitalism due to how Christianity divorced state-ism (religion) from the existentia, reorienting existentia back to the individual, to coherent self-valuing qua logical fundamental principle.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am

Christianity has always been a capital based institution. It is very easy to replace god with money.

However, this does not imply an upward movement of the humane state of the human animal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Christianity has always been a capital based institution.  It is very easy to replace god with money.

However, this does not imply an upward movement of the humane state of the human animal.


Why not?

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4154
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 pm

T - yes, such is my logic.

Note that I do not consider the skygod perished or castrated by his successor / child, money. They exist in parallel and enhance each other.

(skygod-orders are invariably monetary orders, theyve evolved along)

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Christianity has always been a capital based institution.  It is very easy to replace god with money.

However, this does not imply an upward movement of the humane state of the human animal.


Why not?

I wasn't suggesting that it cannot, only that it may or may not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Christianity has always been a capital based institution.  It is very easy to replace god with money.

However, this does not imply an upward movement of the humane state of the human animal.


Why not?

I wasn't suggesting that it cannot, only that it may or may not.

I know, and my question to you had that in mind.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:25 pm

So, is there no answer for the question that needed not be asked?

BTW, I like having the little bit of money I have. It leads to a better life than living on the streets. But I don't worship it. If I lose it there is always more to be had.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drops_Of_Jupiter
bowstring
bowstring


Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 56
Location : Columbus, Ohio USA

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat May 06, 2017 1:16 am

Yeah - there is more money to be had. But... do we at some point get "too old" to earn it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 am

Drops_Of_Jupiter wrote:
Yeah - there is more money to be had. But... do we at some point get "too old" to earn it?

Sure. There are few companies willing to hire an old person who requires a two-hour mid-day nap and must use a walker to go to the restroom.

But we could always just stand on a corner in a town somewhere and pan handle.

Maybe sell the secrets of our old age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drops_Of_Jupiter
bowstring
bowstring


Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 56
Location : Columbus, Ohio USA

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat May 06, 2017 9:43 am

Lol!!! Who would buy secrets from the wise ( mostly older people)? Believe it or not, I'm finally at a stage in my life where I cherish advice from older people. It took me a long time to get here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4154
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 am

The few times one of my grandparents have given me a direct advice, I was filled with gratitude and went on to apply it, and always with wonderful outcomes. Nothing beats experience.

 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat May 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Yeah, older people might not be fast any more but once they do get a round off it normally hits the mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 4154
Join date : 2011-11-09
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   Sat May 06, 2017 4:19 pm


 

___________
" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the equation of god and money   

Back to top Go down
 
the equation of god and money
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Logic-
Jump to: