Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Religion of peace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2017.01.31 USA Denver, CO 1 0 A pastor working as a security guard is shot to death at a transit office by a 'radicalized' Muslim.
2017.01.06 USA Fort Lauderdale, FL 5 6 A convert to Islam guns down five innocents in the baggage claim area of an airport.
2016.06.13 USA Orlando, FL 49 53 An Islamic extremist massacres forty-nine people at a gay nightclub.
2015.12.02 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.
2015.07.16 USA Chattanooga, TN 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.
2014.12.18 USA Morganton, NC 1 0 A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.
2014.09.25 USA Moore, OK 1 1 A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.
2014.06.25 USA West Orange, NJ 1 0 A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.
2014.06.01 USA Seattle, WA 2 0 Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.
2014.04.27 USA Skyway, WA 1 0 A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.
2014.03.06 USA Port Bolivar, TX 2 0 A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.
2013.08.04 USA Richmond, CA 1 0 A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.
2013.04.19 USA Boston, MA 1 1 Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.
2013.04.15 USA Boston, MA 3 264 Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.
2013.03.24 USA Ashtabula, OH 1 0 A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.
2013.02.07 USA Buena Vista, NJ 2 0 A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.
2012.11.12 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.
2012.01.15 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 30-year-old Christian convert is shot to death by a devout Muslim for helping to convert his daughter.
2011.09.11 USA Waltham, MA 3 0 Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.
2011.04.30 USA Warren, MI 1 0 A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.
2010.04.14 USA Marquette Park, IL 5 2 After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.
2009.12.04 USA Binghamton, NY 1 0 A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.
2009.11.05 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.
2009.11.02 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)
2009.06.01 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.
2009.04.12 USA Phoenix, AZ 2 0 A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.
2009.02.12 USA Buffalo, NY 1 0 The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.
2008.07.06 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
2008.01.01 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
2006.07.28 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
2006.06.25 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
2006.06.16 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim medical student in an unprovoked terror attack.
2004.04.15 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
2003.08.06 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
2002.10.22 USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
2002.10.14 USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
2002.10.11 USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
2002.10.09 USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
2002.10.03 USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
2002.10.02 USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
2002.09.23 USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
2002.09.21 USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
2002.09.21 USA Atlanta, GA 1 0 Muslim terrorists gun down an employee at a liquor store.
2002.07.04 USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
2002.05.27 USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
2002.03.19 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
2001.09.11 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:41 pm

No, it's not a religion of peace. Their motto: Convert or be killed.

Thankfully not many try to enforce this. Only the fanatic fundamentalists.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 pm

"Islam smells bad." --Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
"Islam smells bad." --Nietzsche

Did he really say that? study
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 7:33 pm

N favored Islam over Christianity very adamantly, but not because it pretends to be a religion of peace. Rather because it knows itself as a religion of war. Or it did in his day, when the Ottoman Empire still existed, and Islam was an actual world-power.

I don't know who N thinks he is speaking for here, not for me surely - I think he may have had a bad day.... to claim he feels closer to Islam than to Greece basically invalidates all of his philosophy, but hey. This is what he apparently thought (or felt) at one point.

" If Islam despises Christianity, it has a thousandfold right to do so: Islam at least assumes that it is dealing with men….

Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down (—I do not say by what sort of feet—) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin—because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life!… The crusaders later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust—a civilization beside which even that of our nineteenth century seems very poor and very “senile.”—What they wanted, of course, was booty: the orient was rich…. Let us put aside our prejudices! The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! The German nobility, which is fundamentally a Viking nobility, was in its element there: the church knew only too well how the German nobility was to be won…. The German noble, always the “Swiss guard” of the church, always in the service of every bad instinct of the church—but well paid…. Consider the fact that it is precisely the aid of German swords and German blood and valour that has enabled the church to carry through its war to the death upon everything noble on earth! At this point a host of painful questions suggest themselves. The German nobility stands outside the history of the higher civilization: the reason is obvious…. Christianity, alcohol—the two great means of corruption…. Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew. The decision is already reached; nobody remains at liberty to choose here. Either a man is a Chandala or he is not…. “War to the knife with Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam!”: this was the feeling, this was the act, of that great free spirit, that genius among German emperors, Frederick II. What! must a German first be a genius, a free spirit, before he can feel decently? I can’t make out how a German could ever feel Christian…."

[N, the Antichrist]
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Disregarding all of its mass manifestations of the past centuries, I find Islam at heart beautiful, as I find Arabs beautiful and Islam is their thing. Mohamed was obviously a warrior-priest, Islam has a proud history of military conquest - it is the quintessential religion of war. The label of peace only serves to make it more dangerous in its warring. The powerful movement currently counts about a quarter of the Earths population in its ranks. Most of that, perhaps 99 percent or more, is unworthy of the conquering poet-architects of the first 3 centuries of the religions existence.
I find myself loathing Nietzsche's text above, so childishly moody and resentful, generalizing like an angry teenager, just pointless ranting. Of course he's never visited an Islamic country, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Lebanon in 2002 seemed deeply radicalized in its narratives, but in Syria I met only one radical. He was so radical he could have been in a horror movie. On the whole, Syrians seemed to just go about extremely secular lives, secular also in the sense of complete distance from politics, thus ideology. Their life is trade, family, love and pleasures. Islam functions, in the more civilized regions under its sway, as a lightning rod for issues of power, that tend to confuse westerners in wanting to read things like newspapers and watch the news. It's not that Damascus has no tv, its just no one seems to expect it to tell the truth. No one seems to see tv as anything more than a wondrous glowing tube with funny stories. But in other regions, such as current Lybia and Amsterdam-West, tv serves only to inspire hatred for disobedience to the priest.

There is a core of self-valuing in Islam that is stronger than what is fathomable from the outside, it taps into a sense of defiance of earthly authority that is quite direct and absolute. However, in the consumerist world, which stretches across the globe, does not permit that passion to become something concrete in later age. No one seems strong enough to carry the Islamic flame over from their twenties to their thirties without turning away from pride into a seclusion, the protection of the anonymous community. Justification is no longer possible on a cultural level, as the number of believers has increased into a near infinity of them and the action radius of each one of them has shrunk by a near infinite factor as well. So there is really not much of a similarity between the Islam of Mohamed and the current religion - much like the Jesus and the Pope are direct antitheses of spirit, health and nature.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
N favored Islam over Christianity very adamantly, but not because it pretends to be a religion of peace. Rather because it knows itself as a religion of war. Or it did in his day, when the Ottoman Empire still existed, and Islam was an actual world-power.

I don't know who N thinks he is speaking for here, not for me surely - I think he may have had a bad day.... to claim he feels closer to Islam than to Greece basically invalidates all of his philosophy, but hey. This is what he apparently thought (or felt) at one point.

" If Islam despises Christianity, it has a thousandfold right to do so: Islam at least assumes that it is dealing with men….

Seems to me he was using the comparison in order to denigrate Christianity. But the quoted phrase above may have some validity.

Religion is just another reason for people to hate each other.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:53 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Disregarding all of its mass manifestations of the past centuries, I find Islam at heart beautiful, as I find Arabs beautiful and Islam is their thing.

I never did study the evolution of the Arab people after Mohammed. It is too much of an authoritarian religion to have had any attraction for me.

I do know that prior to Islam the Arabs were the worlds leader as at as science is concerned.

I have nothing against the Arab culture other than its unequal treatment of women and children.

I have a lot of Arab music in my music collection.

But then, I separate the culture from the religion.

To my recall, Mohammed's goal was to get the Arabs to stop killing each other and offered then a common enemy (Christianity) to utilize their energy against.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:16 am

Thats quite accurate, except that the Arab age of science fell under Mohamed. It was in fact one of the first results of his unification of the Arabs under an abstract God.

Their legacy is rather impressive.
illustrative detail: Algebra is named after an Islamic mathematician, Al Jabr.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:20 am

Most liberals/left/women/Muslims/professors do not seem to know that Mohamed was a conquering warlord who spread Islam with the power of the sword, unlike Jesus who spread Christianity with the power of ideas and words.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 am

Jesus brought the sword too. And still the greatest massacre relative to a population in history was the conquest of South America, where basically all the men were killed and all the women raped.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Jesus brought the sword too. And still the greatest massacre relative to a population in history was the conquest of South America, where basically all the men were killed and all the women raped.

But we can't confuse the founding and ethos of Christianity with that of Islam, namely the vast difference in their respective leaders/founders. That Christianity also had its brutality isn't surprising, but such things are not coded into the core tenants of the belief-system, as they are in Islam.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Thats quite accurate, except that the Arab age of science fell under Mohamed. It was in fact one of the first results of his unification of the Arabs under an abstract God.

Yeah, and that's sad. They cast away their heritage for religion.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:

But we can't confuse the founding and ethos of Christianity with that of Islam, namely the vast difference in their respective leaders/founders. That Christianity also had its brutality isn't surprising, but such things are not coded into the core tenants of the belief-system, as they are in Islam.

It is clear that Jesus was a pacifist and Mohamed a warlord. Absolutely.
This is why Nietzsche preferred Islam. And yet, he himself was a Christian, formed by the Christian logos as it had usurped Greece and Rome. His self dubbing of Antischrist makes him a function of Christianity.

I am not arguing for this or that religion - I am merely insisting now, at this juncture of history, on grabbing hold of the loftiness at the bases of both religions. Much can be done, I sense, to turn the religious instincts of great parts of the worlds population back toward loftiness. And yes, directly attacking all the vices is part of this. I do it for the humans born in these contexts, and for the sake of thought, which, if it can be re awakened in the most widespread religion in the world, that will be awesome.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:

Yeah, and that's sad.  They cast away their heritage for religion.

They cast away Alexanders gifts once power had transferred from the Arabs to the Turks, by the second half of the 11th century.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:43 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

They cast away Alexanders gifts once power had transferred from the Arabs to the Turks, by the second half of the 11th century.

I'll take your word for that. Weak knowledge base here. I will remain neutral about religions and just continue to dislike them all.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Yes, much of Arab math and astronomy was the result of the seeds planted by Alexander and his quest to spread Aristotelean and general Greek schooling throughout Asia. A lot of math issued from India as well, I'm not aware as to whether some of that too had its origin with Alexander.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics

It seems not so, theirs is much older.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:

I'll take your word for that.  Weak knowledge base here.  I will remain neutral about religions and just continue to dislike them all.

So this is how it happened: it started out as a rather lofty project, with a lot of interest in science as the religion began to take hold across large territories.

https://www.famousscientists.org/famous-muslim-arab-persian-scientists-and-their-inventions/

But then, the Ottoman empire happened, and at the 12th century, the rulers of that world, the Sultans, had forbidden all of the sciences, except the ones about STD's.
Yes, Islamic science had been reduced to the prevention of sexually transmittable diseases in the sultans harems.

It seems to be a true story.

There has been one scholar that represented or caused the dfisaster, I  cant really be bothered to remember his name right now, but he stated that it is evil to use logic, as truth can only be revealed directly by god.

That actually happened, and Islam actually took that path.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 am

Thanks for the info.

Reinforced my thoughts.

Sad that they opted for magic over science. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Thousands of cases of illegal child abuse in UK at the hands of Muslims, and no prosecutions or arrests.

Yep, sounds about right.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/08/nhs-england-records-5500-cases-fgm-2016-no-prosecutions/
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Thousands of cases of illegal child abuse in UK at the hands of Muslims, and no prosecutions or arrests.

Yep, sounds about right.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/08/nhs-england-records-5500-cases-fgm-2016-no-prosecutions/

Well, their government is allowing it to happen and the people are allowing the government to do whatever it wants.

Sad the term "accountability" is no longer used.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:10 pm

"Under Pakistan’s blasphemy laws, anyone found guilty of insulting Islam or Mohammed can be sentenced to death. The country’s interior minister recently confirmed that Pakistani authorities have identified 11 people for questioning over alleged blasphemy, and will seek the extradition of any suspects living overseas.

Attitudes towards blasphemy amongst Britain’s Muslim population are highly regressive. A poll commissioned by Channel 4 last year found that 20 percent of British Muslims believe that British publications should have no right to publish cartoons of Mohammed.

The same poll also found large percentages of British Muslims favoured the banning of homosexuality (52 percent), the introduction of sharia law (23 percent), and the legalization of polygamy (31 percent). The poll also found that 39 percent of British Muslims believe that women should always obey their husbands, and 35 percent of British Muslims believe that Jews have too much power in the UK."

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/17/right-punishment-blasphemy-asks-muslim-focused-bbc-channel/
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:12 pm

"Once an accusation of blasphemy is made, the police can arrest the accused, without even checking to see if the charges make sense. Bowing to public pressure from angry crowds, including religious clerics and their supporters, they frequently pass cases on to prosecutors without scrutinising the evidence. And once someone is charged, they can be denied bail and face lengthy and unfair trials.  

The threat of violence follows many people accused of blasphemy, with groups or individuals taking the law into their own hands to threaten or kill the accused and other people associated with them, including their lawyers, members of their families, and members of their own community.  

A pall of fear also hangs over those working in Pakistan’s criminal justice system, the report shows, preventing lawyers, police, prosecutors and judges from carrying out their jobs effectively, impartially, and free of fear.  

Amnesty International’s report shows how Pakistan’s blasphemy laws enable abuse and violate the country’s international legal obligations to respect and protect a range of human rights, including freedom of religion or belief and of opinion and expression. It calls for these laws to be repealed and for any new legislation to fully comply with international law and standards.  

The report also details how the laws have been used to target some of the most vulnerable people in society, including children, individuals with mental disabilities, members of religious minorities and the poor.  

Pakistan’s Supreme Court has acknowledged that “the majority of blasphemy cases are based on false accusations” and are driven by ulterior motives. Such motives, the report says, are rarely scrutinized by the authorities and can vary, from professional rivalry, to personal or religious disputes, to seeking economic gain.  

“The cases described in the report uncover the full reality of how the vaguely worded laws lack safeguards and are open to abuse. They favour the complainant, by allowing false accusations, and endanger the accused, by presuming their guilt. Our report outlines a series of measures the authorities should repeal these laws, starting by immediately implementing safeguards to prevent flawed prosecutions,” said Audrey Gaughran. "

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/12/pakistan-how-the-blasphemy-laws-enable-abuse/
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Islamic terrorist attacks in just the last 30 days:

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2017.03.17 Yemen Marib 34 0 Shiite rebels fire two rockets into a Sunni mosque, killing thirty-four during Friday prayers.
2017.03.17 France Paris 2 0 A father and son's throats are slit by a family member yelling 'Allah Akbar'.
2017.03.15 Iraq Tikrit 11 41 Religion of Peace advocates set off a car bomb along a street packed with medical clinics.
2017.03.15 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 16 Four female suicide bombers kill two people in a residential area.
2017.03.15 Syria Damascus 31 102 Thirty-one innocents at a courthouse are reduced to bloody pulp by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2017.03.14 Iraq Hawija 9 0 Children are among nine Iraqis burned alive for trying to flee the caliphate.
2017.03.13 Thailand Raman 1 0 Two Muslim terrorists walk into a grocery and shoot the 47-year-old owner to death.
2017.03.13 Somalia Mogadishu 1 2 One other person is left dead after a suicide bomb blast.
2017.03.13 Somalia Mogadishu 13 14 A Shahid suicide bomber detonates in front of a hotel, claiming thirteen innocents.
2017.03.13 Afghanistan Kabul 1 19 A woman loses her life when Taliban bombers target a bus carrying telecom workers.
2017.03.13 India Pulwama 1 0 A villager is abducted and killed by Islamic extremists.
2017.03.13 Mali Fafa 4 2 A Jihadist attack leaves four dead, including civilians.
2017.03.13 Iraq Mosul 8 5 Children are among the casualties of an ISIS bomb blast.
2017.03.13 Bangladesh Dinajpur 2 0 A Sufi leader and his teen daughter are hacked to death by Sunni fundamentalists.
2017.03.12 Tunisia Kebili 1 3 An imam is among four radicals who ambush a police car, killing one member.
2017.03.12 Syria Daraa 1 3 Jabhat al-Nusra members murder a civilian.
2017.03.11 Afghanistan Nawshar 8 0 A religious extremist poisons, then shoots eight local cops.
2017.03.11 Nigeria Mkgovur 10 3 Fulani terrorists raid a village, hacking and shooting innocent people.
2017.03.11 Syria Damascus 74 120 A suicide bombing is one of two blasts targeting and killing over seventy Shiites.
2017.03.10 Iraq Wadi Hajar 18 43 ISIS unleashes a vicious rocket bombardment on a residential neighborhood, taking out over eighteen civilians.
2017.03.09 Thailand Muang 1 0 A man on a motorcycle is ambushed and killed by Muslim terrorists.
2017.03.09 Iraq Tajiyat 1 3 A civilian is disassembled by Jihadi bombers.
2017.03.08 Afghanistan Kabul 50 63 Following a suicide blast, fifty people at a hospital are massacred by Islamic gunmen disguised as doctors.
2017.03.08 Kenya Lamu 1 5 Islamists kill a Kenyan border guard with an IED.
2017.03.08 Iraq Hajjaj 30 26 Dozens of people at a wedding party are shredded by two suicide bombers.
2017.03.08 Pakistan Baba Kot 1 0 A Hindu woman is hacked to death with an axe.
2017.03.08 Egypt al-Arish 2 4 A fundamentalist bomb blast at a checkpoint claims the life of twopolicemen.
2017.03.07 Afghanistan Kabul 1 0 A magnetic bomb placed on a civilian car kills one.
2017.03.07 Saudia Arabia Qatif 1 0 A security officer is killed by sectarian extremists.
2017.03.07 India Madhya Pradesh 0 10 ISIS members set off a bomb at a train station.
2017.03.07 Syria Deir Ezzor 14 0 At least fourteen Syrians are killed during an ISIS attack on a cemetery.
2017.03.06 Afghanistan Achin 4 5 Islamic supremacists massacre four local cops.
2017.03.06 Iraq Yarmouk 50 0 A mass grave containing fifty victims of ISIS execution is discovered.
2017.03.06 Iraq Kirkuk 8 0 Eight civilians are executed for helping families flee the caliphate.
2017.03.06 India Roorkee 1 0 A 23-year-old woman is strangled by her own mother and sisters on suspicion of sexual activity.
2017.03.06 Iraq Mosul 4 29 Four civilians choke to death during an ISIS gas attack.
2017.03.05 Niger Wanzarbe 4 0 Jihadists murder four police officer.
2017.03.05 Pakistan Kohat 2 0 Two men are honor killed by their respective in-laws for 'bringing shame' to the family.
2017.03.05 Iraq Daquq 20 0 The bodies of twenty Kurdish victims of the Islamic State are found in a mass grave.
2017.03.05 Pakistan Mohmand 5 0 Tehreek-e-Taliban members attack several checkpoints, killing five security members.
2017.03.05 Syria Aleppo 15 32 At least fifteen people are killed by two suicide bombers.
2017.03.05 Mali Boulekessi 11 5 Jihadists ambush a local security convoy and massacre fifteen soldiers.
2017.03.05 Yemen Sinjibar 6 0 al-Qaeda members open fire along a city street, taking down six people.
2017.03.05 Iraq Mosul 43 0 Forty-three people are executed for violating rules in the Islamic State.
2017.03.05 Afghanistan Kunduz 6 0 Six Afghan security personnel are machine-gunned by Sunni hardliners.
2017.03.04 Afghanistan Faryab 1 1 One local cop is killed by Taliban bombers.
2017.03.04 Syria Safsafia 3 2 Three children are disassembled by a Jabhat al-Nusra rocket.
2017.03.04 Pakistan Shabqadar 1 0 Sharia activists assassinate a secular lawyer.
2017.03.04 Iraq Baghdad 6 0 Fundamentalists gun down six at a brothel, including four women.
2017.03.03 Thailand Muang 1 0 A local man is shot to death in front of his house by suspected Muslim 'insurgents.'
2017.03.03 India Muran 1 6 A civilian is killed when Islamic extremists toss a grenade into the street.
2017.03.03 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Two girls, used by a suicide bomber for cover, are blown apart in the blast.
2017.03.03 Burkina Faso Kourfayl 2 0 Two people are killed when Ansar Islam members fire into a school for not teaching the Quran.
2017.03.03 Afghanistan Achin 2 0 Two men are beheaded by the Islamic State.
2017.03.03 Pakistan Talib Chandio 1 0 A 21-year-old mother is honor killed over suspected 'illicit relations'.
2017.03.02 Iraq Anbar 2 0 Two civilians are shot to death by ISIS.
2017.03.02 Somalia Mahaday 3 2 Three security personnel on patrol are killed by al-Shabaab bombers.
2017.03.02 Thailand Rueso 4 2 Two women and an 8-year-old are among four Buddhists killed when Muslim 'insurgents' fire into a family vehicle.
2017.03.02 Syria Damascus 1 0 A refugee is forced to his knees and shot in front of a crowd by the Islamic State.
2017.03.01 Saudi Arabia Riyadh 2 0 Police beat two cross-dressers to death with sticks.
2017.03.01 Nigeria Mbahimin 3 0 Fulani terrorists butcher and pull the eyes out of three Christians.
2017.03.01 Iraq Baghdad 2 6 Two marketplace bombings produce two dead civilians.
2017.03.01 Afghanistan Kabul 22 120 Two suicide attacks leave twenty-two Afghans in pieces.
2017.02.28 Iraq Shuhada 1 4 Jihadis bomb a soccer field, killing one of the onlookers.
2017.02.28 Iraq Tayaran 31 0 Thirty-one people from three familes are destroyed by a barrage of ISIS mortars.
2017.02.28 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 12 0 A dozen police officers are assassinated at their checkpoint by Taliban armed with silenced weapons.
2017.02.28 Pakistan Peshawar 1 1 A border guard is cut down by the Taliban.
2017.02.28 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 al-Shabaab militants assassinate a local official by planting a bomb under his car.
2017.02.28 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A 60-year-old woman is taken out by an ISIS IED.
2017.02.27 Somalia Buq-Aqable 2 0 Two men are brutally executed for 'waging war on Allah'.
2017.02.27 Egypt Rafah 1 0 A youth is burned alive after having his eyes gouged out by Islamic fundamentalists.
2017.02.27 Iraq Baghdad 3 4 A husband and wife are among three Iraqis wiped out by Mujahid bombers.
2017.02.26 Iraq Khalaf 2 0 Jihadi bombers pick off a mother and daughter trying to flee the caliphate.
2017.02.26 Syria Damascus 1 17 A woman bleeds to death after being opened up by Sunni shrapnel.
2017.02.26 Iraq Sahaji 12 38 At least a dozen civilians are felled by ISIS landmines as they try to flee the caliphate.
2017.02.26 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 3 0 Three Shiites are gunned down by sectarian extremists.
2017.02.26 Philippines Sulu 1 0 A 70-year-old German hostage is beheaded by Abu Sayyaf.
2017.02.26 Thailand Nong Chik 1 0 Suspected Muslim terrorists shoot a civilian on his way home.
2017.02.25 Iraq Mosul 1 1 An ISIS IED takes out a female journalist.
2017.02.25 Iraq Mazraa 4 0 A family of four is exterminated by an Islamic State member.
2017.02.25 Iraq Baiji 1 0 A civilian is blown up after a suicide bomber runs up and hugs him.
2017.02.25 Iraq Bani Saad 2 0 Two brothers are shot to death by terrorists.
2017.02.25 Syria Homs 42 24 Two Religion of Peace suicide blasts leave at least forty-two mangled and charred corpses.
2017.02.25 Afghanistan Faryab 1 16 A Taliban bomb blast at a market leaves one dead.
2017.02.25 Afghanistan Zawzjan 11 0 A woman and ten police officers are machine-gunned outside a mosque by Sharia hardliners.
2017.02.24 Iraq Khalis 4 9 Suicide bombers take out four civilians.
2017.02.24 Iraq Trebil 15 0 Fifteen border guards are massacred by an Islamic State suicide bomber.
2017.02.24 Syria Sousian 60 42 At least sixty people are blown apart by a Shahid suicide bomber as they are lining up for housing permits.
2017.02.24 Syria al-Bab 8 0 A planted car bomb kills eight.
2017.02.24 Afghanistan Girishk 2 3 A Fedayeen suicide car bomber takes out two Afghans.
2017.02.23 Iraq Baghdad 1 5 Jihadis bomb a fish market, killing one patron.
2017.02.23 Cameroon Wouro Dole 1 2 At least one other person is killed by an 11-year-old suicide bomber.
2017.02.23 India Hajin 4 2 A woman is among four killed by Islamic gunfire.
2017.02.23 Niger Interzawane 15 19 Islamic extremists ambush and kill fifteen local soldiers.
2017.02.23 Iraq Mosul 4 3 Four people lose their lives when ISIS launches a mortar round into an airport.
2017.02.23 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 Jihadists murder a Coptic man and set his home on fire.
2017.02.23 Malaysia Kuantan 1 0 A transgender florist is hacked to death by religious conservatives.
2017.02.22 Iraq al-Root 2 5 Two women are reduced to pulp by caliphate bombers.
2017.02.22 Pakistan Pandyali 1 1 Islamists plant a bomb outside a man's home which kills him and leaves his wife gravely injured.
2017.02.22 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Five civilians are killed by the effects of explosives dropped from ISIS drones.
2017.02.22 Nigeria Gajiram 7 0 At least seven members of a security patrol are ambushed and killed by Boko Haram.
2017.02.22 Egypt al-Arish 2 0 A Christian man is shot to death and his son burned alive by Islam proponents.
2017.02.22 Afghanistan Janikhel 3 19 A woman is among three civilians killed when the Taliban bomb a market.
2017.02.22 Afghanistan Alasay 4 0 A Taliban rocket wipes out four people in their own home.
2017.02.21 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A captive is beheaded by the Islamic State.
2017.02.21 Pakistan Charsadda 7 21 Fedayeen suicide bombers storm a sessions court, killing at least seven.
2017.02.21 Philippines Baguan Island 1 7 Abu Sayyaf pirates attack a commercial ship, killing one crew member and abducting seven more.
2017.02.21 Iraq Baghdad 7 12 Seven people are aerated by Mujahideen shrapnel in a shopping district.
2017.02.21 Iraq Karbala 2 0 Two Shiites are beheaded by a Sunni extremist group.
2017.02.20 Iraq Mosul 2 5 A child is among two killed when ISIS operatives drop a grenade from a drone.
2017.02.20 Iraq Abu Ghraib 1 4 A person standing in a market is thoroughly eliminated by a Jihadi nail-packed bomb.
2017.02.20 Nigeria Ashim 14 0 Muslim militants murder fourteen civilians.
2017.02.19 Afghanistan Laghman 11 3 Eleven members of a family are cut down when suspected Taliban throw a grenade into their home.
2017.02.19 Iraq Mahmoudiyah 2 4 Jihadis plant a bomb at a livestock market, killing two participants.
2017.02.19 Iraq Iraq 3 0 An ISIS landmine snuffs out the lives of three children.
2017.02.19 Nigeria Yaza-Kumaza 3 9 Boko Haram attack a village and murder three residents.
2017.02.19 Somalia Tihsile 2 0 Two local soldiers die during an al-Shabaab attack on a town.
2017.02.19 Iraq Mosul 3 12 Two suicide bomber rack up three Iraqis.
2017.02.19 Nigeria Bakin Kogi 7 0 Seven villagers are massacred by Fulani terrorists.
2017.02.19 Somalia Mogadishu 34 50 A Fedayeen suicide bomber detonates himself at a packed market, taking over thirty souls with him.
2017.02.18 Iraq Hayy al-Intsar 3 10 Three women are pulled into disparate pieces by ISIS shrapnel.
2017.02.18 Iraq Jazair 4 9 Islamic State members hit a neighborhood with rockets, killing four civilians.
2017.02.18 Afghanistan Paktika 12 4 Eight children are blown to bits along with four others when the Taliban detonate a bomb under their vehicle.
2017.02.18 Iraq Mosul 5 21 An Islamic State rocket fired into a school kills three students and two teachers.
2017.02.18 Somalia El Wak 2 3 An Islamist attack leaves two others dead.
2017.02.17 Afghanistan Kunar 5 1 Five security personnel die in a hail of Taliban bullets.
2017.02.17 Iraq Mosul 4 12 ISIS members send a rocket into a market, killing four patrons.
2017.02.17 Egypt Hasna 3 4 Islamic State advocates ambush and kill three security personnel.
2017.02.17 Pakistan Balakot 1 0 A woman is stabbed to death for marrying by choice.
2017.02.17 Thailand Yaring 1 0 Muslim 'insurgents' are suspected of gunning down a village official.
2017.02.16 Iraq Baghdad 59 66 A devastating car bomb attack claims sixty lives near a row of car dealerships.
2017.02.16 Somalia Mogadishu 3 5 Two children are among three who bleed to death from the effects of an al-Shabaab mortar.
2017.02.16 Pakistan Kharmato 2 0 A pair of young lovers is quickly honor killed after being discovered by the girl's conservative father.
2017.02.16 Iraq Baghdad 8 30 A series of Mujahideen attacks leaves eight dead.
2017.02.16 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 4 1 Terrorists machine-gun four local cops.
2017.02.16 Afghanistan Deh Bala 18 0 A surprise ISIS attack on a remote border post claims eighteen.
2017.02.16 Iraq Mosul 2 2 Two girls are disassembled in their own school by an Islamic State rocket.
2017.02.16 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 A Coptic teacher is gunned down by Ansar Beit al-Maqdis on his way to school.
2017.02.16 Pakistan Sehwan 88 250 A massive suicide blast at a Sufi shrine leaves over eighty worshippers in pieces, including thirty children.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

About the list:

"
About the List of Attacks

This list of terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 (a rate of about five a day) is incomplete because not all such attacks are picked up by international news sources, even those resulting in multiple loss of life.

These are not incidents of ordinary crime involving nominal Muslims killing for money or vendetta. We only include incidents of deadly violence that are reasonably determined to have been committed out of religious duty - as interpreted by the perpetrator. Islam needs to be a motive, but it need not be the only factor.

We usually list only attacks resulting in loss of life (with a handful of exceptions). In several cases, the deaths are undercounted because deaths from trauma caused by the Islamists may occur in later days, despite the best efforts of medical personnel to keep the victims alive.

In 2014, the BBC did a thorough analysis of Islamic terror attacks occurring during the month of November. They found 664 attacks and 5,042 deaths. Our list has only 284 attacks and 2,515 deaths for that month, meaning that we undercounted the true extent of Islamic terror by a significant margin.

We usually don't include incidents related to combat, such as in Iraq and Afghanistan, unless it involves particularly heinous terror tactics, such as suicide bombings or attacks on troops sleeping in their barracks or providing medical care to the local population. (The BBC study apparently did not differentiate).

We acknowledge that a handful of incidents on our list may not fit the traditional definition of 'terror attack.' A small portion, for example, are of honor killings - although we usually omit those in which the woman is killed by her husband, since this is often indistinguishable from a crime of passion (barring explicit circumstances). Our stance on honor killings is that the stabbing, shooting or strangling of a woman over "unIslamic" behavior constitutes Islamic terror.

Our counter reflects most of the deadly attacks on our list. This figure may be a bit more than the number of line items, since multiple incidents are sometimes grouped into the same record.

Honor killings and attacks that result in no loss of life are not included in the counter even if they appear on the list.

Unfortunately, this list of Muslim terrorist attacks barely scratches the surface of atrocities committed in the name of Islam occurring world-wide each day. For that reason, we don't tally up the dead and dismembered, except on a weekly and monthly basis.

The incidents are collected each day from public news sources. There is no rumor or word-of-mouth involved. Although every attempt is made to be accurate and consistent, we are not making the claim that this is a scientific product.

Unlike the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which publishes a tally of alleged "hate crimes" each year without supporting data, we do provide detail of each incident that we claim as a terror attack and make it available for verification.

The point of this list is not to convince anyone that they are in mortal danger or that Muslims are innately dangerous people (they are not, of course). Rather it is to point out that Islam is different. No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that the "Religion of Peace" produces. It should be acceptable to question and critique the teachings, particularly those that are supremacist in nature.

We also hope that this list offers moral perspective against so-called "Islamophobia" and other complaints from Muslim identity groups that are petty by comparison. Who knows - perhaps one day these groups will decide to take the sort of action expected of those who truly believe that it is wrong to kill in the name of their religion. "

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/the-list.aspx
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Aren't religions great?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Religion of peace  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion of peace    Religion of peace  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religion of peace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next