'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Destroying feminism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Haha yes, absolutely.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:16 pm

topkek.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Hahahaha, gvd damn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Well, I guess it's okay to support Hillary for being a woman if you can't find any other reason for supporting her.

And after all, Obama was awarded the peace prize for being black.

Great times we live in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:48 pm

ok lets not embed this.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/ust-to-prove-that-men-are-better-ateverything-we-won-15770707.png

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:26 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
ok lets not embed this.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/ust-to-prove-that-men-are-better-ateverything-we-won-15770707.png

Reminded me of an e-mail making the rounds a while back. Picture of 12 "women". Had to guess which ones were really female and which were transgender. I failed the quiz miserably.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:08 pm

I figured it out:

The political left is collapsing into radical feminism for the simple reason that female victim mentality has taken over entirely, women cannot reason anymore when there is even the slightest feeling of disagreement, discomfort, or doubt. This is surprisingly simple, so simple I missed it.

Yes a woman can be rational, it isn't impossible, but she cannot maintain even a shred of rationality and objectivity unless she is in a safe space. And so naturally the kinds of reasoning that happen to occur in safe spaces requires a very narrow field of possible outcomes, thoughts, and demands.

It goes like this:

1) the political left has made women feel like perpetual victims-in-waiting
2) the political left has capitalized on this for votes by telling women this is the right way to feel
3) therefore women demand safe spaces
4) women cannot reason when in a state of anxiety, fear, panic or shame (many men can't either)
5) .: whenever a women reasons, it is the case that she is in a safe space
6) the requirements of being in a safe space preclude a vast amount of possible ideas and thoughts which would implicitly or explicitly threaten the safety of the space
7) .: women reason only within a very narrow field of possible ideas and thoughts

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Therefore as women demand more safety space they think less diversity (kek) of thoughts, and therefore cling more feverishly to ideology (because it provides a means of maintaining mental coherence in the vanishing mental space); thought and reason are displaced for a narrative of consistent dogma (ideology) that must never be doubted, and by the deep need to place feelings first, because feelings are what indicate and maintain the boundary of the safe space.

Feminism is, literally, an excuse not to think.

Many women are waking up to this fact, evidenced by the declining popularity of feminism and by the appalling lack of any meaningful thought or shred of reasoning in their angry marches. Their slogans are basically "equality! Resistance! Tolerance! Death to anything that disturbs the safe space!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Women are waking up to the possibility of making their own philosophy, which requires an ability to reason, to think, or at least requires leaving the safe space.

Feminist men support the feminist lie because it keeps women ensconced in safe spaces, away from the real world. And women also support it for this same reason; neither the men or women realizes this fact, however. By enforcing safe spaces and feminism, women (and men) are saying: "Women cannot deal with reality! Women are not equal to men!" And they believe it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Feminism is the unconscious drive of self-loathing taken to its higher conclusion absent an earthy possibility-passion to abandon self-loathing. Whenever this fact starts to become obvious women always blame it on men-- "men destroy women's self-esteem! Male social oppression is why women think they are not equal to men!"

It is also why they let men hurt their feelings so easily. Women are defined externally, at least feminist women are, but they will never admit it. The SJW ugly fat type is a direct response to this, an attempt to form an individuality without acknowledging that the woman herself is entirely external-dependent.

Feminism will devolve into transhumanism. It already has. This is because these women would rather change their bodies and outward appearances entirely than change how they feel about themselves. The funny irony has been pointed out that feminism maintains a brutal and unconscious contradiction: on the one hand feminism claims that women can never be valued merely qua woman ("I am way more than just my gender! It's sexist to think of me as 'just a woman'!"), and in the other hand feminism claims that women should be valued precisely qua woman ("We must break the glass ceiling! A woman who achieves is wonderful precisely because she is a just a woman who achieved!").

This contradiction is very subtle, almost too subtle to articulate properly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Therefore if you disagree with infantile and insulting coddling such as "national women's month" or "A day without a woman" or "Her voice is my voice", you are immediately perceived as a hateful sexist troll. Quite literally this is how someone appears who voices even the smallest doubt about such movements.

If I point out that "Her voice is my voice" is insulting to women's individuality I am immediately hated at a visceral level. A woman cannot distinguish real sexism and woman-hate from the fact I care about her and am telling her to care about herself too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 pm

There really are men who hate women and think of them as trash, and treat them as trash. I'm not one of those men, but women can't tell the difference anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Feminism is biologically the absence of the will/power to procreate.
It's a lack of health of the species, with which specimens can become infected depending on their personal constitution.

It began with the revealing of secrets, with Freud.
It validated every impulse, hysteria became a symptom of some deeper truth.

Things became flowers that should have remained inward.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:59 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Feminism is biologically the absence of the will/power to procreate.
It's a lack of health of the species, with which specimens can become infected depending on their personal constitution.

It began with the revealing of secrets, with Freud.
It validated every impulse, hysteria became a symptom of some deeper truth.

Things became flowers that should have remained inward.

Yes and also today I realized that feminism/critical theory/anthropology etc. are defined by an attempt to apply ostensibly scientific methodology to human frameworks and human life. The reason these fields are so ultimately dehumanizing is connected to the scientific drive for objectivity: sociologists for example who try to study human societies as if they were studying engineering, a basically Marxist approach. Marx is a product of the scientific ethos that failed to understand itself, that tried to treat itself and humanity as a dead bug under the lens of a microscope.

Thus these fields have made human life... inhuman, for example they study "linguistic oppression" and "gender policing" and "queer coding" and "implicit bias" and "dead white guys" (literal categorical term of common use in academic anthropology). Freud may have kicked it off, Jung humanized it back to some extent; but I think it really traces back to Kant, with Hegel adapting Kant's methods to human concerns of meaning and culture.

The fact that feminism/etc. is useful as a means to justify the atrophy of dying, the lack of self-respect and of procreative will for instance, is more like a side-effect. It comes from what I was saying above that this "female" mentality must reason always and only within safe spaces.

Kant--Hegel--Marx together constructed the framework of the safe space, it just took another 100 or so years after that for the logic of the safe space to really solidify itself into a meme. And now that meme is fighting against the entire world, against humanity, against meaning, and against truth itself. Thus its profound and indefensible defensiveness, the absolute weakness of self needed to sustain activity in that ever-shrinking space of reasoning.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 am

Brilliant:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Yeah, very good.
I see he agrees with me on Rogue One, ha.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Yeah, very good.
I see he agrees with me on Rogue One, ha.

After suffering through Force Awakens I refuse to watch anymore of these travesties.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:48 pm

These are really nice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:51 pm

Fuck feminism. Seriously, what a pile of horse shit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:16 pm

To begin with it's really hard to see how feminism isn't literally sexism.
Sexism is stupid. The point is that there are two sexes. Any attempt to single one of them out is some form of metaphysical species-suicide attempt perpetrated by some of the lesser turned out entities.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    

Back to top Go down

Destroying feminism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Ethics-
Jump to: