'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Talking to some liberaltard online, she was trying to defend Planned Parenthood.. I made all the arguments of course, which she ignored, and then she told me "well my experience is that my friend needed an abortion and--"

So naturally I interrupted her with, "Wait, what do you mean "needed" an abortion?"

To which she replied, "Well she was in college and couldn't go through with that for another 7-8 months DUH."

To which I replied, "Then your friend is a lazy piece of shit who would rather kill a life than give it up for adoption, because she can't be 'inconvenienced'."

Then I promptly left, before my rage got the better of me.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Anyone who thinks a woman has a "right to my body!" and which includes the right to kill a developing human being simply because you don't want to be bothered with it, when you could simply have given it up for adoption anyway at the end, deserves a firing squad.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Well, get your firing squad ready because I believe a woman has the right to do with her body just as much as a man has the right.

If you didn't make her pregnant you have no input of any value.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Funny how the left has defined a developing human being as being equal to the body in which that human is developing, and even more so as falling under some kind of blanket right to do whatever you want to it.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Well, get your firing squad ready because I believe a woman has the right to do with her body just as much as a man has the right.

If you didn't make her pregnant you have no input of any value.


That's fucking retarded. So I have no input into not killing something just because I'm "not involved"? I call bullshit.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Funny how the left has defined a developing human being as being equal to the body in which that human is developing, and even more so as falling under some kind of blanket right to do whatever you want to it.

This isn't a matter of politics. This is a matter of individual rights of a person to do with their body as they wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:31 pm

If I had another human being growing inside of me I wouldn't somehow magically have a right to kill it. The fact that men can't have a developing human being inside of them, while a woman can, is entirely incidental and irrelevant to the discussion.

Women have the privilege of being able to give birth. But I guess that's just too much of a fucking bother, and pussy liberal men sit around agreeing with them while not bothering to even form coherent arguments other than "well men can't give birth!"

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:


That's fucking retarded. So I have no input into not killing something just because I'm "not involved"? I call bullshit.

You have the right to call bullshit but you do not have the right to tell someone you don't even know what the fuc they are supposed to do just because you have a personal opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:32 pm

You've been suckered into the false belief that anyone with a developing human being in their body has a right to kill it simply because it's in their body. That isn't even an argument, it's a non sequitor.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Your argument is logically equal to: "well they were in my house so I killed them, I have the right to do with my own house what I want!" No, another life isn't equal to a body in which it is residing, anymore than another life is equal to the house in which it is residing.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
If I had another human being growing inside of me I wouldn't somehow magically have a right to kill it. The fact that men can't have a developing human being inside of them, while a woman can, is entirely incidental and irrelevant to the discussion.

Women have the privilege of being able to give birth. But I guess that's just too much of a fucking bother, and pussy liberal men sit around agreeing with them while not bothering to even form coherent arguments other than "well men can't give birth!"

We will never agree regarding this topic. I am n Anarchist. I feel no one has the right to tell me how to live my life. I offer that same privilege to every one else.

A fetus is not a person until it has left the womb. An abortion is not king a person, it is killing an egg.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:36 pm

You're missing the point, this isn't about individual anarchic rights to do what you want. Once you have another life form gestating inside you, it is no longer just your body.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Your argument is logically equal to: "well they were in my house so I killed them, I have the right to do with my own house what I want!" No, another life isn't equal to a body in which it is residing, anymore than another life is equal to the house in which it is residing.
Nope. Your logic is flawed by association.

As stated, an egg is not yet a person. If it doesn't hatch it never had a life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
You're missing the point, this isn't about individual anarchic rights to do what you want. Once you have another life form gestating inside you, it is no longer just your body.

I understand your perspective, I just don't agree with it.

Again I state, it is not a person until it has hatched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Many abortions are performed on developing fetuses that have a heart beat, feel pain, and have neurological activity. Why do you think we have laws against partial birth abortions? Your anarchist view doesn't even apply here. A gestating life form, a gestating and developing human being, isn't a little clump of skin cells. There is a categorical difference. And anyway the real reason why women want abortions has nothing to do with that, it's simply because they are lazy bitches.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 pm

How about having some fucking respect for the fact there is a developing human life being cared for inside of you? No? Ok then, you're an inhuman cunt I guess.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:44 pm

If I were capable of bearing and caring for another life inside of me, I can't even imagine the depravity of just scraping it out and then going shopping.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Abortion "rights" is just one more example of how feminism has destroyed women. In this case destroyed their self-respect and even their own souls.

"It's my body! So I'll scrape out a developing human being and go to McDonalds if I want to!"


Utterly fucking insane.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Many abortions are performed on developing fetuses that have a heart beat, feel pain, and have neurological activity. Why do you think we have laws against partial birth abortions? Your anarchist view doesn't even apply here. A gestating life form, a gestating and developing human being, isn't a little clump of skin cells. There is a categorical difference. And anyway the real reason why women want abortions has nothing to do with that, it's simply because they are lazy bitches.

Now you have offered a sub-topic to this topic.

I have personal values regarding an abortion. After three months no abortion. This is in line with what you mentioned above.

And I will agree, if the woman has taken no preventive measures to prevent pregnancy then she should not be considering an abortion.

I will always mention prevention when talking about abortion. Preventing the pregnancy negates any need for abortion.

So I agree, most unwanted pregnancies are a result of being irresponsible.

And there are cases such as rape, incest, etc which should allow for abortion but prior to three months.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
How about having some fucking respect for the fact there is a developing human life being cared for inside of you? No? Ok then, you're an inhuman cunt I guess.

Your vulgar language does not enhance the discussion.

So the unwanted child is born, hits the streets and commits a murder, perhaps someone you love.

No, it would not be fair to the unwanted child to be born and not wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:52 pm

There is no magical line at 3 months, or at any other time. The fact is that there is a categorical difference, as I said. Your attempt to draw an arbitrary line is just your attempt to avoid that fact.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:53 pm

There is a huge demand for adoptions. People wait years to be able to adopt.

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
If I were capable of bearing and caring for another life inside of me, I can't even imagine the depravity of just scraping it out and then going shopping.

And that is your opinion. Other people have different opinions.

So you want others to take on responsibility and you just sit in your recliner and praise yourself for being moral.

There really is nothing precious about another unwanted life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path


Posts : 1486
Join date : 2016-08-06
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
There is no magical line at 3 months, or at any other time. The fact is that there is a categorical difference, as I said. Your attempt to draw an arbitrary line is just your attempt to avoid that fact.

No, I am not avoiding the fact. I am stating my opinion regarding the topic. No different than what you are doing.

You say no and I say I have no right to say either yes or no if it isn't a result of something I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower
avatar

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Will to Power

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:57 pm

"It is difficult to find reliable statistics to answer this question. Some sources estimate that there are about 2 million couples currently waiting to adopt in the United States — which means there are as many as 36 couples waiting for every one child who is placed for adoption."

http://www.americanadoptions.com/pregnant/waiting_adoptive_families?cId=149

 

___________
"Since the old God has abdicated, I shall rule the world from now on." --Nietzsche

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Abortion   

Back to top Go down
 
Abortion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: