'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:42 pm

A woman is taught she must have a career, or that she has to remain virgin until marriage, this is the reason for abortion in the large scope. Sometimes, in the case of rape, there are more direct reasons.

The longer I think about it the more viscerally I feel the badness of it.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Yes it is very bad. But this very obvious certainty has been clouded over and confused by the infestation of feminist anti-valuing into the western world.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:18 am

Well, I will state again that prevention is the best policy.

Better education for the women and harder penalties for rapists.

There would be no need for abortion if planned propagation is effective.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:19 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Yes it is very bad. But this very obvious certainty has been clouded over and confused by the infestation of feminist anti-valuing into the western world.

Feminists have no soul.
But they aren't the only ones.

I have this cousin.... lol

Yuve never heard a man express so much love, and you ve never seen a man betray so much.

Words, they take over most humans. Ideally, only people with IQs above 120 should be allowed to read. Anyone less, they just take over their little hearts.

Yes, many simple people have big hearts. But these dont tend to seek for the meaning of "love" in the words they utter.

I will make a policy where I only grunt to people with low IQs and small hearts.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:46 am

Yes, and don't forget that IQ is just white male colonial fascism, like gravity. Kek.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Yes, and don't forget that IQ is just white male colonial fascism, like gravity. Kek.

Yes. My apology for that will be phrased "Unga Bunga".

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   

Back to top Go down

Abortion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: