Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Controlled demolition of WTC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Controlled demolition of WTC Empty
PostSubject: Controlled demolition of WTC   Controlled demolition of WTC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 8:01 am

Now out in Europhysics magazine, detailing how the buildings seem to have been taken down by controlled demolition (which we already knew, of course).

http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Controlled demolition of WTC   Controlled demolition of WTC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 am

This is really pleasant to have. Possibly Trumps victory inspires Euro powers to release this, to arm themselves ideologically against the US preemptively. It would not surprise me if some movement develops that will blame Trump for it in retrospect, at least use it as argument against his policies in the Middle East.

I could never understand how people educated in physics and some logic could believe that a bit of kerosene burnt up in a few seconds managed to melt all these tons of steel. It's more sensible to believe in Santa Clause, and yet that is just one of the absurdities one has to swallow to believe it was sume turrust uttuk.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Controlled demolition of WTC   Controlled demolition of WTC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:18 pm

It's utterly bizarre, it's possible there weren't even any planes there, unless an aluminum plane can cut through high-grade steel like a knife through butter (and then apparently just disappear), which of course it can't. Certainly there were explosions planted in the buildings in controlled demolition.

Technology is far beyond what we know.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Controlled demolition of WTC   Controlled demolition of WTC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 2:05 pm

There was a lot about holographic planes out back in the day. I don't even want to know, I think.

The story of the Pentagon is equally absurd. A passenger jet is supposed to have disappeared through a small hole in the wall, and to have at the same time largely evaporated, with the exception of an engine block that belongs to a different type of plane and appeared on the lawn later on.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Controlled demolition of WTC   Controlled demolition of WTC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Lol, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controlled demolition of WTC   Controlled demolition of WTC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Controlled demolition of WTC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: