Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 am

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/03/22/massie-obamacare-lite-dead-spoken-29-colleagues-vote-no/

Ok good
looks like Ryancare is in trouble.
Assuming Trump played to this end in the background.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Good.

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Aed958486d16a7c15b64807f7c5b70dddd4b353dccfcbc293acd17437971322e
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Haha

Also Erdogan now openly threatened and called for violence against Europeans.

I look forward to the annihilation of his country.

Im thinking a big stretch of tarmac between Europe and the Middle East could be useful. We also need to do something with all these nukes we have.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Haha

Also Erdogan now openly threatened and called for violence against Europeans.

I look forward to the annihilation of his country.

Im thinking a big stretch of tarmac between Europe and the Middle East could be useful. We also need to do something with all these nukes we have.

Lol.

Yeah things will resolve themselves. Europeans aren't soul-dead, just sleeping. Watch what happens when they wake up.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Finally a decent video on politics. It's hard.

For all my enthusiasm when Rutte stood up to Erdogan, I do have to consider that an isolated incident and hollow container until it forms a precedent with some actual values, which Rutte does not really or at least explicitly represent, so I disregard it in this video.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:53 pm

So the bill failed. Thats good.

Now, slowly, as one works with trillions, work on another.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:00 pm

'Doing big things is hard.'

-Paul Ryan
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:32 pm

This is wonderful. I think Trump has it locked down.
yes, it's bad that Obamacare with be allowed to continue, but if it fails on its own devices, there really is a clean slate and a possibility for a value-logically sound health care plan, which is arguably a properly philosophical topic.

It was inconceivable that the vote would pass as soon as Trump said he was fully behind it. That's how it felt, and the logic is clear - he wanted top push Ryan off the edge while giving the impression to try to give him a last hand.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa

what a badass.

Bannon.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:34 pm

I mean that guy really studied his Roman Politics. This is how a Republic is played to reason.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:32 pm

The strategic victory is complete - the enemy's minions think that Trump has lost, but the enemy is going down nonetheless -
Feasts tonight in Washington. Or to wherever they'll be flying. These are capitalists playing hard ball for the long run.

A bipartisan bill is the only way to get things morally right.
How to use Realpolitik to moral ends. That's fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:27 am

For some reason this thread got unfortunately split up.
I try to fix that later it will re backup everything first.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:22 pm

The reason why I say Trump has conquered here is manifold but the first aspect is that he gets to stay in power, and the GOP doesnt lose its base. The Dems see this as a victory, but the fact is that this massively lobbied bill represented the downfall of Trump, and he played two sides in order to have it crash without having to take responsibility for that, without having to veto.

The bottom line is that he isnt going to be entangled in a process with players that are only there to take him down.
A healthcare bill is a philosophical project, it needs to be bipartisan, and somewhat organic in its basis.

Trump keeps doing that remotely possible thing that is the only way out.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:32 pm

On another note, since Ive denounced Obombio and Clontin on account of their violences, I will have to scrutinize Trump over it too, and he's probably going to preside over a very deadly process in the Middle East - a process of total discouragement, essentially, a standard war, no proxy war, no drawn out hands-off war where we let them kill each other, but a war of bombs and troops and visible carnage at the hands of Americans. A war like the first and second Gulf wars in a sense, although far more complex. The best hope is that Trump goes in fast and hard so as the break the will of his enemy, because that's really the only thing you can do to a religious opponent. You have to show them who's God.

The problem is that the intelligence services may still be screwing up the dataflow. It's the easiest thing in the world to hand Control a civilian target stating that it is military to compromise Command, some of this was shown in Homeland, come to think of it. Not to say this has been the case on the ground under Trump already but it's a possibility I calculate with.

In any case this is going to be quite the war, with Turkey being the key player.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:32 pm

It wasn't a victory for the Dems. It was, however, a failure for the Republicans. The ultra-conservatives are creating problems within the party. And then there is McCain.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
On another note, since Ive denounced Obombio and Clontin on account of their violences, I will have to scrutinize Trump over it too, and he's probably going to preside over a very deadly process in the Middle East - a process of total discouragement, essentially, a standard war, no proxy war, no drawn out hands-off war where we let them kill each other, but a war of bombs and troops and visible carnage at the hands of Americans. A war like the first and second Gulf wars in a sense, although far more complex. The best hope is that Trump goes in fast and hard so as the break the will of his enemy, because that's really the only thing you can do to a religious opponent. You have to show them who's God.

The problem is that the intelligence services may still be screwing up the dataflow. It's the easiest thing in the world to hand Control a civilian target stating that it is military to compromise Command, some of this was shown in Homeland, come to think of it. Not to say this has been the case on the ground under Trump already but it's a possibility I calculate with.

In any case this is going to be quite the war, with Turkey being the key player.

I've actually not seem anything of substance as to whether he will try to put an end to our involvement in the Middle East or if he is just going to stay the course.

I have a feeling he will want the USA military industry to continue to make money. We need wars for that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Yes, you are right, he will seek a stable position to set up a permanent presence of his own design. My advice would always be to opt for the Kurds. You can't lose, morally, practically, it's an ideal ally, precisely because it actually would create a way to control Erdogan, albeit indirectly. If you recreate a legal Kurdistan under American patronage, you're completely set for the next centuries. It will be difficult, but contrary to democratizing Iraq, it's possible.

On the other hand he is already looking ahead.

Ive always thought space exploration is a good purpose for the military industrial complex, as the technological demands are compatible and we can thus expect the same sort of technological advances from that line of investment, but with far less casualties.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:39 pm

On Ryanfail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aIVxORyiY

On what I see as Trumps military mandate, will be up in 10 minutes:
https://youtu.be/hZHs4mQBuN4
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:21 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
My advice would always be to opt for the Kurds. You can't lose, morally, practically, it's an ideal ally, precisely because it actually would create a way to control Erdogan, albeit indirectly. If you recreate a legal Kurdistan under American patronage, you're completely set for the next centuries. It will be difficult, but contrary to democratizing Iraq, it's possible.

Good to see that you are paying attention to reality and not to just the media and Western governments.

The Obama admin allowed Turkey to kill as many Kurds as they wanted. The Kurds are our ally!
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:30 am

Ive never believed a word any media outlet says about the Middle East. Not since 2002 when I went to see Syria and Lebanon with my own eyes. I realized less that 0 percent of what we read is true. Somehow less than 0 percent.

The Kurds I know from personal interactions.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:38 am

Ive never seen so much stupidity and weakness in my life as now in the media. The people actuay think Trimp has lost here. I can not understand that people who have brains can get this lost. Its got to go wrong somehow. So much intelligence is being misapplied, id be worried if I cared. But honesty, I dont care about stupid people much.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
But honesty, I dont care about stupid people much.

Good attitude, I think.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Trump - Democracy's Test: A Human in Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOScI23Dyg

Some hyperboles again but fairly decent otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 pm

A case for historical continuity, which is really valuing-consistency, i.e. being.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Good points. I like the idea that the media can be turned honest indirectly, by actually engaging in their proper role for the first time. Let's assume after Trump another drone is elected president, a Clinton type; would the media then instantly pivot back to their former role of uncritical yes-man, smoothing away opposition? Yes probably, but that will be obvious it is happening that way. They had a role, now they don't; some of them might enjoy real criticism and journalism enough to keep it going. And now there is a lot of alternate media, which draws more support than traditional media.

Media/news as a business model will be forced to become honest, now that the limit of mass propaganda manipulation has been reached. Trump won, proving that propaganda can fail. The psychological effects of this realization are limitless. Anyone today old enough to know about the elections and Trump will forever be unable to swallow propaganda with a straight face lamb-like acceptance, even if they do accept it they know at another level this is a choice.

And I think young people today are more conservative rational than given credit for. A middle school class I know of had to read Malcolm X's autobiography, the teacher loved it but all the kids hated it. Even the immigrant kids and minority kids hated it, of course the book is pure hatred and Marxism. I think the instincts are refining, Trump's win is an indication of this. Too much Clintonian high carb politics has killed the obese in the human will. Now people want real nutrition.

Proof: every fault of Trump only made him more popular. This goes for populists generally, people want a real human in power right now. Yes that will cycle and eventually a drone will be preferred again, but I think a lot of good can happen until then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 5 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next