'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 5:53 pm

"Trump: ‘I’m the Least Racist Person There Is Anywhere in the World’"
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/30/donald-trump-im-the-least-racist-person-there-is-anywhere-in-the-world/

Exactly, finally, don't downplay this fact.
Its always shocking that when a person criticizes something where a black person is involved he is doing it for racist reasons in the eyes of the left.
Its like they have a mechanism that registers "bad" and then rings out "black!"

Trump does not make that connection in his brain. Anyone who does is obviously racist.
The scary truth is that leftists are so deeply racist that they don't even grasp what it means to not be a racist.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 10:46 am

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 41 1566048972091

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 11:41 am

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:54 pm

Um, Trump, you're not getting soft on us, are you?
We are counting you to keep your back straight, man.
Dont fuck it up.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: