Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Somehow this reveals the deep core of these "news". As close to suicidality as I care to imagine.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Haha, thats a great idea.

I agree that Marx would have been impossible without Luther. Mortification of the flesh preceded mortification of possession, which led to mortification of the environment, the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:35 pm

This caused me to read about the Comey thing. Postmodernity's spitfroth tries to call it 'devastating', but what comes out is a Trump who acts as correctly and by the book and even by the spirit and the letter of the book as one state-tied human can act with regard to another. That means far more correctness is in play than what any civilian would be expected to attain to.

Pure madness scorns now the Earth and its creatures, the froth of the foam of the rabid mouth of the despair that is nihilism in its advanced stages - for a moment in time, the universe was turned inside out.

Those who witnessed it would be so stunned by the power of nothingness, that nihilism became transformed, and took on life, as a religion for the ages, governed by the secret realization that behind nothing, there is everything.

Or you know, that could be a diary entry of an alien.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Trump agrees.

Associated Press wrote:
Trump's personal lawyer said Trump was cheered by the testimony.

"The president is pleased that Mr. Comey has finally publicly confirmed his private reports that the president was not under investigation in any Russian probe," attorney Mark Kasowitz said in a statement. "The president feels completely and totally vindicated. He is eager to continue to move forward with his agenda."
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:34 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Trump agrees.

Associated Press wrote:
Trump's personal lawyer said Trump was cheered by the testimony.

"The president is pleased that Mr. Comey has finally publicly confirmed his private reports that the president was not under investigation in any Russian probe," attorney Mark Kasowitz said in a statement. "The president feels completely and totally vindicated. He is eager to continue to move forward with his agenda."

Yeah. It's hilarious really. The mainstream media is a complete drone army. And they are too stupid to realize they are really that stupid. Not one of them is going to say, "Oh, I guess we were wrong". Not even one.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:48 pm

I bet if a journalist (I use that term lightly of course) were to admit they got it wrong about Trump being under investigation, that journalist would be fired for racism.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 7:33 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
I bet if a journalist (I use that term lightly of course) were to admit they got it wrong about Trump being under investigation, that journalist would be fired for racism.

Lol.

Well, if you have an agenda you can't have anyone rocking the boat.

It took the media a long time to dig the hole they have placed themselves in. Don't expect them to be climbing out any time soon. They love the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 2:05 am

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_COMEY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-07-18-50-51

Parliament 'hung' -
no smooth government, Brexit is going to be dealt with in the most complex possible way.
It might very well be that god did save the queen.
God does play dice, but expertly and always on a roll.

::

German confusion, I bet; French elation.
The French enjoy chaos, they thrive in it, thats how they got North and West Africa and the Middle East as spheres of influence.
But Germany needs to know what's going to be the Case.
And nothing is going to be the case for a very long time, from the looks of it now.

I do like politics. But only when everyone has lost track - that's when the fractal becomes palpable.

Power is definitely a fractal, value is not. Value is what the fractal is looking at.
A fractal is an eye.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:19 am

Well, in my mind May losing the majority in GB is a show that the voters were not pleased with the way she was dealing with terrorism.

But she said she will not resign and has asked the queen for permission to form a new government.

Yes. it will take time for a new trend to show its face.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:34 am

This is why the European versions of democratic government are so silly. Parliament and coalition government is just inefficient. It's funny that May has to ask permission from the Queen to even form a government now; what a joke.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Its a design meant for times of prosperity and safety. Its implicit ground is that everybody at least agrees on the basics. And we see how that translates into an absolute refusal to admit that safety and prosperity arent there anymore for new generations.

Systems always work like that, one might say it is their shadow side. The bright side is their power to operate within certain conditions, the shadow is their power to obscure any reality that doesnt correspond to the required conditions.

Story of a man falling down from a building. At each floor he tells himself: so far, so good.

"Is not the fall that matters. Its the landing."
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:30 pm

That's an interesting take on it, and I agree. That Don guy at ILP convinced me to look into Dennett, so far I haven't found much there but one thing I did find, which Nietzsche also noted, is the idea that the mind/inner experience was created because of our need to communicate. Dennett says that we needed to conceal our true intentions and feelings from others in order to maintain a competitive edge, therefore we developed an inner experience of thoughts and the ability to distinguish between how we "really feel" and how we project how we feel to others.

I find this related to what you were just saying because with the parliamentary systems they are designed like an open organism with no capacity to shield its "true" states and motives from others, thus also with little or no capacity for strategic deception; every view and position is openly represented and argued for by a dozen or so major parties, who must form a "coalition" with one another simply to have even a minimum functioning government and decision capacity, yet contest this with the US system that is very binary as there are only two major parties that alternate having power, and when they're in power they don't really "share" that power at all, rather the lower end (the party that lost the presidency and thus lost the ability to make executive decisions, set agendas, and appoint key people in government) competes with the upper end (the party with the presidency). The only agreements needed are in Congress which more and more comes down to party lines anyway.

I think the parliamentary systems cannot acknowledge the threat to their "comfort" (continued existence or shared values and agreed upon standards) because a parliament by its nature cannot really be strategic, in so far as we understand strategic to mean one individual with a goal and intentions who must partly conceal these from others with whom he competes. The Europeans don't really do that, they don't have individual politicians or parties in some executive power who strategize in that way, instead the Europeans just shout at each other and try to throw their respective set of values and ideas as much as possible into the fray that is so many others doing the exact same thing, and then a "vote" is taken and everyone is forced to compromise much of their original position.

The winner take all sort of US approach to politics allows for true adaptation and strategy, whereas the European model is stuck in its preconditions as you said, and could only move past that if they had the capacity for a single executive leader who can by himself set the tone, agenda, and ideas and then strive to carry them out. The parliament is like a commons that is always under tragedy, like the allegory in economics: any party in parliament that strays from the status quo norms (preconditional assumptions) will simply lose capacity to make agreements and to shout his positions in the fray, because, again, no single person or party ever truly has a mandate (a capacity to lead without needing a hundred others to agree first).
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 6:11 pm

absolutely, i think thats a comprehensive analysis of the depth of the problem Europe is facing.
last time around a crisis involved on the upper hand only Eurasian nations that had a tyrant, a leader with a singular mandate played any part at all.
In war it is rogues that become presidents and prime ministers.
Hitler, Stalin and Churchill were the only European voices that mattered.

It is only a matter of nature that this resistance has been built, as it is going to be nature that sees this crisis through to a point where a European individual is possible again. But that is it, in a nutshell - individuality isnt a possibility there on any serious implicational scale.
Whereas in the US, it is a prerequisite to get anywhere at all, to not be overrun.

What you are reporting about the complete absence of resistance to the new religion in your conversation partners from Europe suggests that this death of god thing really came prematurely, and people arent at all ready for that. I could see this lining up as a battle between islam versus catholicism, all consequence of the strange voids Luther and Marx created in the godforsaking north.

You know the north only ever had one God, Odin, the first shaman and discerner of [forces inside problems.]

He'll be back. He just likes to get things really messy first.

Fuckk.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Yes, although here in the US it is more the protestants, I would say, who resist Islamism more actively than it is the Catholics. After all, the Catholics have this feminist Pope now.

I agree Europeans were not ready for the death of god. But maybe there would never be a perfect time to be ready, maybe "being ready" only happens after not being ready is forced to confront reality over enough decades and maybe centuries.

I did find one British guy who agreed on all these issues, he was working with UKIP he said. But he is the only one that had even half a functioning brain in his head.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Maybe Im crediting religion with too much.

But I would say the US simply has no problem whatsoever with Islam, because of the ocean and its own national religion of football and all that - power in its most direct blunt form, that is simply stronger than anything else and also more bloodthirsty and quick to respond to threats. That Trump could win is incredible, as I think almost everyone that could have voted for Trump is someone ready to do something forceful for pure Americanism. But even all the goons and tools on the left will freak out if you challenge their patriotism or question their capacity to remember baseball statistics. Yes, Protestantism in this case meant simply freedom from Rome and the ability to interpret Jesus completely at liberty with ones self and new blessed soil. What one was fated to have, almost like a Jewish mindset. They are certainly a match in tenacity, the Israelis and the Texans.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:34 pm

You know we could interpret this, or start interpreting in general when we address Europe in terms of futures.
Philosophical stocks and bonds, prospects of philosophical capital gains, things we set out speculatively that could happen were things to go such and such, as they appear to each and as we compare possibilities, things we might steer or bring to act in certain ways from the sidelines, you know, cooking.

Lol.

Im certain in about a year there is going to be massive, massive shifts in trouble areas of great wealth and ingenuity.
Beauty will come to the foreground and a powerful urge for improvement of the human self-image will rise, not on flimsy cunty terms but on a level of whatever drives war and fashion. War is a fashion, ask Pezer and the Venezuelan taste in nazi uniforms - or look at Football - the style of ones warfare is what comes to represent the eternal emblem of ones might. Look at Rome. And look at Trumps Tomahawk attack, versus Blmrmrms aloof droning. Its not about right and wrong here but about what thousands of years ahead people will want to remember. That is what will happen.

lol live kek (racecar)
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:54 pm

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Img_0015
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 6:06 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
They are certainly a match in tenacity, the Israelis and the Texans.

And don't forget the Cajuns. Although French speaking, most of them, they are amongst the proudest of Americans. And the "Good Ol' Boys" of the South. They don't speak much. Most people don't notice them. Unless you fuck with them.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 6:07 am

Yeah, and don't mess with NASCAR either.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 9:13 am

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.794599

I like this. Cooperation and costrategizing has been going on between Greece and Israel since the first days after Trumps election.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 6:08 am

That was new info for me. And yes, I can understand Turkey being upset.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 11:24 am

And, I hope, appreciate that.

Here's an article about Austria.

ft wrote:
Populist pressures put Austria’s unhappy political marriages on the couch
A dynamic young pretender disrupts the long tradition of grand alliances

by: Frederick Studemann

It was, perhaps predictably, the psychoanalyst who summed it up best. Faced with the question of how to vote in Austria’s forthcoming general election, he gave a pained sigh before saying: “It can’t be that we always keep voting for one party in order to stop another one getting in.”

His diagnosis, delivered over Palatschinken pancakes in — where else in Vienna? — a busy café, neatly described the dilemma that has been long familiar to many Austrians. The main parties had neither inspiring leaders nor credible policies. And yet they were preferable to the alternative: the far right Freedom party. Some choice.

That may be about to change. Amid increasing acrimony, the centre-right People’s party quit the Social Democrat-led grand coalition of Chancellor Christian Kern, prompting early elections in October. Driving the move was Sebastian Kurz, the foreign minister, who is running for the top job on a platform of sweeping change of economic liberalism and a tough stance on immigration and security.

Smart and sure-footed, the 30-year-old Mr Kurz has something of a Blairite knack for tapping the popular mood and breaking with convention. He is the open-collared law student who dropped out to enter politics; the self-confident man who, in the spirit of a personalised age, will run on his own ticket, the “Liste Kurz — The New People’s party”, and reach beyond old party boundaries, echoing the strategy (if not the politics) deployed by Emmanuel Macron in France.
© AP

For good measure he and his Social Democrat rival Mr Kern have not ruled out entering into partnership with the Freedom party. If, in the memorable phrase of Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte, Europe’s contest with populism in 2017 plays out through the quarter-finals of elections in the Netherlands, the semis of the French presidential vote, and the finals of the German Bundestag elections in September, Austria may then take the whole game to penalties.

This has electrified and horrified political Vienna in equal measure, generating masses of excited media coverage. One analyst felt moved to call for some sense of proportion, noting that compared with the Shakespearean drama unfolding across the Atlantic events in Vienna were something of a Sound of Music matinee performance.

This plays into a now-familiar European narrative of dissatisfaction with the status quo. Yet it also has a very Austrian quality, which in turn has wider relevance: the perils of grand coalitions, an arrangement that has become something of a habit, notably in neighbouring Germany.

In Austria, election after election has failed to give either of the two main parties a majority to govern, either by themselves or in coalition with an acceptable junior partner. For 53 of the 72 years since the founding of the republic, Austria has been run by grand coalition. It is argued that such “elephant marriages” have brought stability and consensus to a country trying to remake itself and craft a national identity after the traumas of the collapse of empire, takeover, dictatorship and military defeat.

But they have also become the manifestation of establishment politics, a world in which the spoils of power and patronage — from plum jobs to access to social housing — are divvied up between the two camps. It all makes for a messy relationship distinguished by acrimony, self-loathing and neurotic codependency. And voter antipathy. The combined vote for the two main parties has declined to around 50 per cent; support for the Freedom party has risen. The presidential election last year saw a former Green narrowly beat the Freedom party candidate.

Germany is far from such a set-up. Yet it has also taken to grand coalitions: two of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s three governments have been elephantine. There is a good chance that this year’s election will produce a third. Analysts say this arrangement enjoys broad support among voters who prefer their politics to be stable and predictable. Maybe. But it is also driving more voters to the fringes and degrading parliamentary politics.

If there is a textbook to be written about the downsides of grand coalitions, Austria could write much of it. And Germany would do well to read it
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:40 pm

The main parties are simply corrupt, and everyone knows it. The internet has allowed everyone to see and learn about the corruption, lies, arrogance and stupidity that passes for their "mainstream" politics, either on the left or the right.

I think it really is that simple. Both political camps suck. We know that now. So either one or both of those political camps reforms itself and starts to not suck, or they continue to decline in popularity and power while alternate "extreme" political camps rise because they are perceived by the voters as being composed of less corrupt, less lying, less arrogant and less stupid people.

No one wants to vote for a party or politicians that we know is corrupt, lying, arrogant and stupid. Imagine the pain and cognitive dissonance in so many Americans who voted for Shillery, or Obozo for that matter. Even some who voted for Trump probably felt it to a degree, since Trump can arguably be described in those same terms although, I would say for sure, less so than someone like the Shill, the Bern or the Bozo.

Now major political parties and their allies in the state media are working hard at propaganda to craft and remake their images. This is all they can do is try and prevent you from seeing their corruption, but this will fail because we already know it. The more they try to cover it over the more visible it becomes.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:43 pm

It takes an authentic human being to lead a political party to victory these days, and this is a very good thing. Someone like Trump, who is at least perceived as less corrupt and inhumanly silly as the alternatives. The rest of the politicians better catch up and learn a thing or two, better start valuing being-human and learn how to do that, because otherwise they are fucked.

Macron emulated the Trumpian approach in this way, even though I consider Macron to be as corrupt and ineptly neoliberal, pandering, virtue signaling and politically correct as the Clonteins and Bozos (who incidentally expressed their support for him).
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Hey that gave me a good idea. Let's make a short picture book for kids entitled "The Shill, the Bern and the Bozo." How hilarious would that be. Each of them can be a weird kind of deformed bird or something, with different retarded features.

Let's find a cartoonist to help out, and work on a script.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 7 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next