'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Fiction could never approach the perversity and absurdity of the actual persons involved.
and millions upon millions of them.

I must have misclicked somewhere as I suddenly had a huffington pst open and.... saw truly, the most devastatingly stupid thing Ive ever seen this week.

More than stupid even it is desperate. Nothing could indicate defeat more clearly than to push such already transparent tactics to such a pathetic extreme.
It seriously debases anyone who accepts it as a valid sort of human communication.

What kind of pressure is this publisher under? i can sooner fathom creating something out of nothing or flying by my own devices than making something as stupid as that.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Sane people are at a loss when they try to analyze an idiot.

It's hard telling if they were actually trying to say something or they had nothing else to say so they made up some stuff.

I'm sure there is some actual news they could have reported.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Lol.

"If you have enemies that means you're doing something right." --anonymous

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Yes but just the fucking weakness of it.

Look at the title, then the picture, and then the subtext which is the actual content and on several levels entirely obliterates the title....

CLINTON IS TERRIFIC

insert picture

....ALLY HORRIBLE.

that doesnt even cover it.

The insane stupidity of the article is marked by the fact that it presumes that, on the matter of the US President, anyone would want to know what Canadians think.
And then its only 42 percent...!

Truly the weakest attempt at anything Ive seen in a while.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:54 pm

If the Democrats keep digging they are going to end up putting Clinton in jail.

One must know when to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Yesterday at 9:47 pm

"JUNE 20--A judge yesterday approved a Texas man’s request to change his name from Ernesto Baeza Acosta to ErnestoTrump, records show.

In a District Court petitionfiled earlier this month, Acosta wrote that, “I want to use my new name because it is more suitable for professional purposes.”

Acosta, 34, is an Odessa resident who was born in Houston, according to a court filing that lists his race as “Hispanic.” Seen at right, Acosta paid a $272 filing fee to become the country’s newest Trump.

In an interview today, Trump said that his parents were born in Mexico and entered the U.S. illegally more than 40 years ago. Noting that both his parents have green cards, Trump added that his mother, who is not a fan of the president, was upset about his name change."

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   Today at 6:45 am

Dropping the "o" on Ernesto might have helped too.

Ernest Trump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: