Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 am

The impossibility of globalism without..... self-valuing.

We are witnessing history in the making.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:10 am

Did these globalist cabal fuckers think we would just take it?

Did they think to provoke a populist uprising so they can manage the dialectic?

Well fuck them.

As I keep saying, truth is superior to will to power. The will to power of the globalist regime is being limited by... truth, by SV.

Any will to power that ignores truth, like these cabal fuckers do, is going to learn how fast reality can bitch slap anyone who ignores... reality.

I think a European revolution on par with the American Revolution is on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am

He will be dead soon. Maybe today.

I agree with Molyneux this is a test case, the elites are seeing what they can get away with. Same day as this happens, reports that Brexit is likely to be prevented. MSM will not report on any of these facts unless they do so warning the people to stand down.

1984 is coming together. We must decide how far we are willing to go in service to truth. Death comes to everyone. But if you die in service to truth and higher values, like Tommy Robinson is willing to do, then in the eyes of truth you become immortal.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 pm

This is the end game of globalism.

I don’t know what happens next. I’m blinded by the present moment here. If he dies, I don’t know what will happen.

What the fuck is wrong with this world, that such things occur. They want us to feel depressed and hopeless, well I do. That’s the psyop. But I’ll wait to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:10 pm

Maybe I was wrong about the NK deal. Trump isn’t a moralist and he isn’t into realpolitik, he is simply a truth warrior.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:31 pm

A lot of people really do want to sell out to tyranny. They desire this authoritarianism, so long as they can suck up to it and get something for themselves.

This is the real problem.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 pm

And into China's open arms.

But fear not, Trump intervened in time.

Like Bob Marley said:

"Have no fear of atomic energy,
None of them can stop the tide"

Maybe it's "time/s." I'm never sure.

War is war, but we got better people, better weapons and more ressources at our disposal.

I don't mean war like in Iraq. I mean war like what Nixon waged. After Vietnam, which wasn't his war.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:20 pm

In fact, watergate was the master-stroke of the tyranny loving, authoritarianism craving enemy.

Not that what Nixon did was right. Neither was abducting Hellen or shooting Ferdinand.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Globalist Glenn Beck is calling on people to lobby Trump to stop the “trade war” with China. Why? It might make some stuff a little more expensive. Lol.

It’s called leveling the playing field. Trump is clear he doesn’t want tariffs but will use them until other nations start playing by the same rules. Meanwhile American manufacturing and business will see a boom.

Keep it up Trump.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:36 pm

Perhaps if US reduces debt with China at cost of some increase in price in cheapest range of products, US banks can afford to diffuse student loans into the depleting debt sphere.

I found this very cool to watch for te first time at this particular moment.

Pences face when Jerusalem is mentioned - I knew he was mediating on Jesus as he always does, look what happens. Lol.
Trumps smile is only effortless when the people on the ground are mentioned.
With Obama you cold sincerely not distinguish a political from a real smile. Trump makes a point of keeping it minimal.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:45 pm

The funny thing is how it really is like the Celebrity Apprentice.
His willingness to let people grovel and fail so that those that don't really stand out is pure evolution.
Not sexual selection and the art of projection, just survival of the fittest.

So Trump brings evolution on the highest human level to the basics that nature in her effort to seduce herself to herself can't afford.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Yes very nice to see. The achievement of reality in politics.

Speaking of that, http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/06/19/u-s-to-withdraw-from-u-n-human-rights-council/
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Yeah I just saw that too!

Haaretz wrote:
U.S. Withdrawing From UN Human Rights Council, Citing 'Unconscionable' Approach to Israel

Nikki Haley ahead of a vote on the use of excessive force by Israeli troops against Palestinian civilians at UN headquarters in New York, U.S., June 13, 2018.\ MIKE SEGAR/ REUTERS
U.S. blasts UN Human Rights Council over resolution condemning settlements
U.S. calls for emergency UN Security Council session over rockets fired from Gaza at Israel
'Imminent' U.S. withdrawal from UN's main human rights body, source says

The United States has officially withdrawn from the UN Human Rights Council, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley announced Tuesday, blaming the international organization of being biased against Israel and inefficient in combating human rights violations around the world.

Haley said that the withdrawal from the council "is not a retreat" and added that the United States tried to reform the council from the inside, but failed to do so, because of a lack of cooperation from other countries.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who spoke alongside Haley at a press conference in New York, said that Haley made "tireless" efforts to reform the council before finally recommending to withdraw from it. He added that the council's biased approach towards Israel over the years has been "unconscionable."
Haley accused the council of failing to denounce violence by the Iranian regime against its own citizens, who rose up in protests during the last winter. She added that instead of dealing with those human rights violations, the council accepted a large number of resolutions against Israel - more than any other country in the world.

The United States is half-way through a three-year term on the main UN rights body and had long threatened to quit if it was not reformed, accusing the 47-member Geneva-based body of being anti-Israel.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Very cool.

I was looking for the speeches they mentioned and then hit on that first Popeo one.

If you can find Haleys and Pompeus UN speeches, please post them.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Alex Jones appears to agree with you about Glenn Beck.

Hes one of those people that no European ever heard, that don't make it through into our cognitosphere, like Rush Limbaugh, I know the name but could identify him. We dont really have tak radio I suppose.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 6:01 pm

Yeah Beck is a puppet, a fake. Controlled dissent I believe is the term.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 6:02 pm

I bet he is Chomskys second cousin.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Haha that video is great.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 9:28 am

Swamp creatures, all of them.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 18 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next