'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

CNN president threatens Trump over international audience perceptions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: CNN president threatens Trump over international audience perceptions    Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:33 am

Quote :
Interviewer: Acosta didn’t get to ask a question at last week’s press conference. The first question went to Fox News, and Breitbart got to ask a question. Are you concerned about getting access to Trump?

CNN president: I think the era of access journalism as we’ve known it is over. It doesn’t worry me that Donald Trump hasn’t done an interview with CNN in eight months. I think our credibility is higher than ever, and our viewership is higher than ever, and our reporting is as strong as ever. One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran, and Damascus — and that’s CNN. The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/cnns-zucker-on-covering-trump-past-present-and-future.html

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: CNN president threatens Trump over international audience perceptions    Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:20 am

See? Reporting the truth doesn't matter any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: CNN president threatens Trump over international audience perceptions    Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:12 am

It always matters.

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNN president threatens Trump over international audience perceptions    

Back to top Go down

CNN president threatens Trump over international audience perceptions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World :: Media-
Jump to: