'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fighting back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Fighting back    Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:38 am

Haha.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Ok Im gonna put my videos in this thread.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Im moving to here
https://vid.me/ir9I

I got a comment from some big account, "dope", and it was gone an hour later. Since Ive been puzzled over getting good views and ratings the first hour and then literally nothing after that in years, it's beginning to look suspicious.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:49 am

That's a good video.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:36 am

Glad you think so. I put in a bit more effort.
If you get the chance, please share it. I rely entirely on friends sharing my work, as youtube blocks it from appearing as suggestion.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:39 am

Hopefully Vidme or another video sharing website will become serious competition for youtube.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:12 am

Yes, but no one can survive at this game without friends.

I have this one loyal watcher, buffalobuffalo, who eventually inspired me to make better videos. Other than him, there's really no reason to think Im being watched at all, besides the videos I post here.

So I sincerely ask that my friends from time to time share some of my work, Ive been putting in thousands of hours, with next to zero result. I really need friends to have my back.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:21 am

Yes I will share them around when I can.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am

Thanks, that is a big support to know.
With a good friend backing me in this I can continue with good conscience to myself.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:44 am

Main problem I have is not knowing hardly anyone interested in this sort of thing. And sometimes I meet people online but often they turn out to be fucking weirdos. So I don't really want them connecting to our projects.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 pm

the vid.me videos are not traceable back to us.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
the vid.me videos are not traceable back to us.

Ah, good to know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:52 pm

That guy in the red shirt is a very typical Trump voter, I would say. The type that also likes Pence. A kind of complete innocence about being an American, that I find very moving to see. So absolutely free of cynicism.
Of course I don't know that guy but I can't imagine him being up to much bad stuff. I find that typical of Trump voters as far as I know them.

It's going to be alright. The bad guys abroad are going to lose first, then the ones at home. Because first we have to cut off their money streams.

The US was like a human in the Matrix. The body/energy hooked up to tubes draining it to the globalist banker system. Trump is Neo. Kek is Morpheus.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Yeah, some people just don't want others to have free speech if they have differing opinions and understandings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Some people are simply scum or have turned to scum and find in being antiTrump a legitimization for expression

In a very real sense you have here the opposite of nazi Germany. There, the thugs were on the side of the one who won, and they won by using their thuggery. That's because Germany isn't as sophisticated and well built politically as the US.

Anyway the same kind of neurotic anger about being half paralyzed inside a creatively comatose state comes out, one might call it the anger god. It's usually on the side of the winners. America is strong.

Trumps first responsibility as a president in this once an eternity type moment is to his presidency. He must make sure it doesn't get compromised. I was part of the ones who gave Bannon too much credit - Trump has contemplating it for over three decades. That high praise for Bannon backfired.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 am

Oh, the drama!

Seems I said that just recently about something else.

But it appears to be appropriate here as well. People not wanting to admit to reality. They just can't let their little make-believe world all apart because if they do they have nothing.

Reality is the only truth.

Whenever there is competition there will be a winner and a loser. Have a fear of losing? Don't compete.

Are we seeing an example of mass schizophrenia? I actually believe so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    

Back to top Go down

Fighting back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World :: Media-
Jump to: