Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:38 am

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Ok Im gonna put my videos in this thread.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Im moving to here
https://vid.me/ir9I

I got a comment from some big account, "dope", and it was gone an hour later. Since Ive been puzzled over getting good views and ratings the first hour and then literally nothing after that in years, it's beginning to look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:49 am

That's a good video.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:36 am

Glad you think so. I put in a bit more effort.
If you get the chance, please share it. I rely entirely on friends sharing my work, as youtube blocks it from appearing as suggestion.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:39 am

Hopefully Vidme or another video sharing website will become serious competition for youtube.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:12 am

Yes, but no one can survive at this game without friends.

I have this one loyal watcher, buffalobuffalo, who eventually inspired me to make better videos. Other than him, there's really no reason to think Im being watched at all, besides the videos I post here.

So I sincerely ask that my friends from time to time share some of my work, Ive been putting in thousands of hours, with next to zero result. I really need friends to have my back.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:21 am

Yes I will share them around when I can.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am

Thanks, that is a big support to know.
With a good friend backing me in this I can continue with good conscience to myself.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:44 am

Main problem I have is not knowing hardly anyone interested in this sort of thing. And sometimes I meet people online but often they turn out to be fucking weirdos. So I don't really want them connecting to our projects.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 pm

the vid.me videos are not traceable back to us.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
the vid.me videos are not traceable back to us.

Ah, good to know.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 6:52 pm

That guy in the red shirt is a very typical Trump voter, I would say. The type that also likes Pence. A kind of complete innocence about being an American, that I find very moving to see. So absolutely free of cynicism.
Of course I don't know that guy but I can't imagine him being up to much bad stuff. I find that typical of Trump voters as far as I know them.

It's going to be alright. The bad guys abroad are going to lose first, then the ones at home. Because first we have to cut off their money streams.

The US was like a human in the Matrix. The body/energy hooked up to tubes draining it to the globalist banker system. Trump is Neo. Kek is Morpheus.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Yeah, some people just don't want others to have free speech if they have differing opinions and understandings.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Some people are simply scum or have turned to scum and find in being antiTrump a legitimization for expression

In a very real sense you have here the opposite of nazi Germany. There, the thugs were on the side of the one who won, and they won by using their thuggery. That's because Germany isn't as sophisticated and well built politically as the US.

Anyway the same kind of neurotic anger about being half paralyzed inside a creatively comatose state comes out, one might call it the anger god. It's usually on the side of the winners. America is strong.

Trumps first responsibility as a president in this once an eternity type moment is to his presidency. He must make sure it doesn't get compromised. I was part of the ones who gave Bannon too much credit - Trump has contemplating it for over three decades. That high praise for Bannon backfired.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 am

Oh, the drama!

Seems I said that just recently about something else.

But it appears to be appropriate here as well. People not wanting to admit to reality. They just can't let their little make-believe world all apart because if they do they have nothing.

Reality is the only truth.

Whenever there is competition there will be a winner and a loser. Have a fear of losing? Don't compete.

Are we seeing an example of mass schizophrenia? I actually believe so.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:07 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 11:00 pm

"Soros Funded Think Tank Attempts to Silence Critical Journalists

Two journalists that had been critical of the Atlantic Council, a George Soros-funded think tank, have found themselves under attack by the organization.

On Friday, thousands of emails and documents from the Macron campaign were published on the 4chan messageboard /pol/. The dump caught the attention of Jack Posobiec, Rebel Media’s DC Bureau Chief, who subsequently tweeted a link to it. Soon, the journalist found himself under attack — as the Atlantic Council, a Soros-funded think tank, had named him as being responsible for the spread of the content along with WikiLeaks.

Reuters contacted Posobiec, citing the Atlantic Council, and seemingly trying to connect him to Russian intelligence.

“Jack, is this your Russian social media profile?” a Reuters reporter asked, including a link to an ok.ru profile.

“Yes, to follow my fiance. What does that have to do with Macron’s emails?” Posobiec responded.

Posobiec’s fiance has lived in DC for roughly six years, but is originally from Eastern Europe.

“It has been highlighted by some people on Twitter who are suggesting a connection between you and Russia’s intelligence services,” the reporter stated, including a link to a tweet containing the accusation from a user named Christo Grozev.

Grozev’s Twitter bio claims that he has been “Catching Putimons since 2014. Gotta catch ’em all.”

In March, Posobiec had shared an article by William Craddick on Disobedient Media which exposed the Atlantic Council’s funding, and a previous attempt to silence journalists.

“The Atlantic Council has a troubling history of taking money from foreign special interest groups and government agencies in return for pushing propaganda to support various initiatives around the globe. The New York Times has named the Atlantic Council along with the Brookings Institution and the Center for Strategic and International Studies as being think tanks which have made undisclosed ‘agreements’ with foreign governments. The article denounced the Atlantic Council for having ‘opened a whole new window into an aspect of the influence-buying in Washington that has not previously been exposed,’” the article by Craddick explained.

Craddick went on to outline how the Atlantic Council has received funding by the Ploughshares Fund, which is funded by Soros’ globalist organization the Open Society Foundation.

The journalist noted that other donors to the Atlantic Council include Ukranian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, the United Arab Emirates, Bahaa Hariri, the billionaire brother of Lebanese prime minister Saad Hariri, the government of Sweden, the Kingdom of Bahrain, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Inc., NATO, the United States Department of State, Lockheed Martin Corporation, the Ukrainian World Congress, and the Turkish Ministry of Energy & National Resources.

Interestingly, Craddick was also under attack by the organization in the wake of the Macron leaks — simply for retweeting the information.

Robert Reich published a smear piece against both Craddick and Posobiec, citing the organization as his source.

“Ben Nimmo, a research fellow with the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, said in an interview that the subsequent #MacronLeaks Twitter storm — notably in English, not French — largely began with the account of Jack Posobiec. Prosobiec is a Washington-based correspondent for the alt-right website TheRebel.media. He has written that he served, in 2016, as ‘Special Projects Director of Citizens for Trump, the largest Trump grassroots organization in the US,’” Reich wrote.

Reich continued on to write that “from there, news of the Macron leaks was retweeted by William Craddick, another alt-right activist,” and accused him of producing “fake news.”

We spoke to Posobiec and asked him if he believed this campaign against him had anything to do with his previous tweets about the Atlantic Council’s ties to Soros.

“Absolutely. These groups have operated in the open using Soros’ Wall Street money to destabilize countries and overthrow democratically-elected governments for years,” Posobiec told Big League Politics.

“Now that independent journalists are exposing their illicit affairs for all to see they have begun to attack us as everything from Russian influence agents to radical ISIS recruiters. They just can’t stand the fact that thanks to social media we now have a way of spreading the truth that bypasses corporate-controlled media,” he added.

Posobiec has now been under attack from hundreds of Twitter accounts accusing him of everything from being a hacker to treason. Unhinged social media users have even been pouring through his photographs and attempting to dox anyone pictured with him.

It is Orwellian, and sinister, that journalists simply sharing information can lead to these types of aggressive smears and attacks.

The Atlantic Council did not immediately return a request for comment for this report."

by Cassandra Fairbanks | Mon 8th, 2017 3:05 pm EST

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/soros-funded-think-tank-attempts-silence-journalists-critical/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting back  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting back    Fighting back  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting back
Page 1 of 1