Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America, Fuck Yeah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

America, Fuck Yeah Empty
PostSubject: America, Fuck Yeah   America, Fuck Yeah Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Thats what Im talking about.
Literally, I had just uploaded this video.

Its all really obvious but we've been trained to see it weirdly. Power is still power.
I bet Bannons ousting is theatrics.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

America, Fuck Yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: America, Fuck Yeah   America, Fuck Yeah Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Just saw in the news that China refused coal shipments from North Korea and opted for supplies from the USA>

Apparently China has decided to get tough with North Korea.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

America, Fuck Yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: America, Fuck Yeah   America, Fuck Yeah Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 9:21 am

Yeah, leftism got cocky over the last 8 years, with Ibozo and then EU fascism, neither of which received any serious challenges. Now the 'party' is over, Marx needs to pack his bags and go back home to mommy.

Paradigms shift. We experimented with insanity for a couple decades, finally got fed up, and reality is setting in again. The mourning after the drunk, there is a mild hangover for sure, but only the commies have it; the rest of us are awake with the sun of a new day.

Commies confuse their hangover with divine providence; as Molyneux said, the left only hates religion because the left doesn't like competition. They think their hangover means the end of the world, they don't understand it is only their hangover, not ours.

Media keeps trying to whip up a war frenzy. War is the only way they think they can cling to their collapsed paradigm. How sad and unreal that the left would rather watch the world burn just to retain some psychological semblance of, not even victory, but simply of not losing. The good thing is that now everyone can see leftist Marxist immaturity and insanity very clearly... these goons just can't help themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

America, Fuck Yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: America, Fuck Yeah   America, Fuck Yeah Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 6:14 pm

I had the opportunity to bitch about control (and loss of freedom) today with someone.  I'm sure he was sorry he brought the subject up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

America, Fuck Yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: America, Fuck Yeah   America, Fuck Yeah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America, Fuck Yeah
Page 1 of 1