Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

French Elections

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

French Elections - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Im sure the French are very alarmed that Americans think of them as being not French, because they didnt vote for Americas favorite candidate.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Honestly, I think one has to speak the language of a country to make such severely accusatory claims about its population and politics.

All this popular interest from the USA into the national politics of European nations has been quite ridiculous.
For example, we got all this banter about 'oh wilders has grown bigger than ever and he's such a great rebel' - and when I tried to make it clear that Wilders had already been in government, and was bigger than he is now, and fucked over his electorate, and was rejected for it, that is being completely ignored at best. Mostly I get insulted for informing the yanks on European culture.

It explains why Hollerie could go so far. Facts play a very marginal role, mostly as things to scoff at.

Anyway, thankfully Trump is not the Alt Right.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Its really not as simple as voting for a nationalist.
People seem to have forgotten that the reasons Hitler was elected are identical to the arguments Alt Right Murrkans give for voting for Le Pen or Wilders.

But more likely is that they were never informed of why Hitler was elected.

More likely is that hardly any American has an idea of who Bismarck is, either. Which means they cant know the logic of the EU, or what to do about it, and what not to try to do about it.

https://archive.org/details/Bismarck_674

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:43 pm

European politics can not be understood in terms of the American Declaration of Independence. Nor can American politics truly, but you can poetically justify that idea.
Europe is just different. Older, far more complex, far less responsive to morality. It has a greater inner contradictions, and must thus produce a vaster Daemonism to give itself wings - and the idea that Le Pen or Wilders (people not of greater, but arguably lesser merit than Trump) could be involved in that is deeply insulting.

I cant think of a legitimate reason why the votes of Europeans are being scorned so much by the Trump camp, where they see the same sort of response to the Trump win from the Knollery camp: it was unfair, illegal, fraud, foreign intervention - isnt it ironic?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:07 pm

France is a mediterranean culture. Its Arab population is vast, and the languages are very much compatible, where French is dominant. Youll be hard pressed to find any Mediterranean Arab who doesnt speak French, at least a couple of words. It's a status symbol.

My point is not that Islam should overtake France. My point is that it cant be treated as an external alien and fundamentally hostile element, where for huindreds of years France has lived and grown in alliance with that religion.

In fact, it was France that allowed Khomeini to overtake Iran to kick out the English. France is at least as guilty of creating radical Islam as the Americans are. Le Pen has no way of accounting for any of this, with her 'we are French, not muslim!' simplification. There happen to be a lot of very French muslims.

I dont like it, but this girl dropped her musical career and took up the hijab, completely out of her own volition, because she was utterly destroyed by being an outspoken public figure.
Here's her song against Le Pen, firs. heard it in 2006, I think.

This film is the first and only French movie that beats Hollywood by taking its terms (doing rather than being) and replacing the circle for a straight line. Its hero is Arab, and if you want to know why Le Pen lost legitimately and hard, there is no better way than to view this film.

Director: Jean-Jacques Arnaud
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000269/

Weve extensively studied why people vote for Knolley. An equally thorough study of why people voted against Le Pen is no less necessary. It would be a great mistake to assume that the same logics apply in different countries with different values. It is precisely the idea that all logics and values of all nations are the same that is the postmodernist curse.

There is no such thing as "Euroskepticism".
That itself is a EU-dream.

There are peoples, and now and then peoples bring forth a real leader, like the Americans brought forth Trump. if Le Pen was a leader, she's be quoted by her fans. Same for Wilders. But the sad fact is that neither of them has ever said anything significant, other than that they dont like the EU and Islam.

Sorry, but thats poverty itself - two negative values, and nothing besides.

Im a positivist.
And I can see why the French invited Islam in in the first place.
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1.NNDNVXXXXbZXVXXq6xXFXXX3/-12-pièces-lot-dernière-conception-haute-qualité-trois-couleur-strass-un-morceau-musulman-hijabs-perlé.jpg

Style.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:24 pm

And it is style that Macron has in surplus.

Therefore he is a potent figure, and was widely seen as the right choice - given specifically the relative ugliness of the Le Pen heritage.

We can overcome the flaws in heritage -- I have high hopes for Marion, the first beauty of the pack, and the first proper Catholic, i.e. French conservative --- France is the first and foremost Catholic State.

With Nietzsche, why Le Pen lost, why encroaching Islam is still preferable to most French --

"One Thing is Needful.  To "give style" to one's character that is a grand and a rare art!  He who surveys all that his nature presents in its strength and in its weakness, and then fashions it into an ingenious plan, until everything appears artistic and rational, and even the weaknesses enchant the eye exercises that admirable art.  Here there has been a great amount of second nature added, there a portion of first nature has been taken away: in both cases with long exercise and daily labour at the task.  Here the ugly, which does not permit of being taken away, has been concealed, there it has been re interpreted into the sublime.  Much of the vague, which refuses to take form, has been reserved and utilised for the perspectives: it is meant to give a hint of the remote and immeasurable.  In the end, when the work has been completed, it is revealed how it was the constraint of the same taste that organised and fashioned it in whole and in part: whether the taste was good or bad is of less importance than one thinks, it is sufficient that it was a taste!  It will be the strong imperious natures which experience their most refined joy in such constraint, in such confinement and perfection under their own law; the passion of their violent volition lessens at the sight of all disciplined nature, all conquered and ministering nature: even when they have palaces to build and gardens to lay out, it is not to their taste to allow nature to be free.  It is the reverse with weak characters who have not power over themselves, and hate the restriction of style: they feel that if this repugnant constraint were laid upon them, they would necessarily become vulgarised under it: they become slaves as soon as they serve, they hate service.  Such intellects they may be intellects of the first rank are always concerned with fashioning and interpreting themselves and their surroundings as free nature wild, arbitrary, fantastic, confused and surprising: and it is well for them to do so, because only in this manner can they please themselves!  For one thing is needful: namely, that man should attain to satisfaction with himself be it but through this or that fable and artifice: it is only then that man's aspect is at all endurable!  He who is dissatisfied with himself is continually ready for revenge and we others will be his victims, if only in having always to endure his ugly sight. For the sight of the ugly makes one bad and gloomy."
- Gay Science, 290

--  and thus, what needs to be accomplished to resist it. That's the only thing that matters: are the Europeans worthy of resisting Islam?
Can they produce an actual well rounded human being to represent their native values?

What are these native values?

Who can answer that?
How can we disregard her?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:34 pm

It appears my original 2011-set timeline is going to be the one.
Trump is the man that makes it all possible.
Now, it's going to move toward a cataclism.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:38 pm

In the cities, it is the immigrant population that is largely armed, among natives, the rural areas are well armed.

So if there would be an armed conflict, the countryside would be perfectly fine. And that's where the economy is.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:39 pm

And to be honest, with the way Euro cities are plastered with plastic ugliness and stupid faces and phrases on hundred foot high billboards, a few years of urban guerilla warfare would most definitely have some advantages.

Consumerist Madrid is Purgatory begging for Hell.
And present day Paris has literally been built to deal with armed mobs.

French Elections - Page 5 Camille_Pissarro_-_Avenue_de_l%27Opera_-_Mus%C3%A9e_des_Beaux-Arts_Reims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges-Eug%C3%A8ne_Haussmann

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
The French electoral system works differently from most countries. The two rounds arent similar.
first election round had a larger number of candidates, four of them were close to each other.
The second round had two. That accounts for a different type of distribution.

Le Pen is a piece of shit. The French are too good to vote for her.

Despite some cool people voting for her, mind you. I dont look down on her supporters, Im just understanding of the French.

Why exactly is she a "piece of shit"? What the fuck had she done to earn that animosity? As far as I can tell all she did was say that France itself isn't responsible for turning over some people to the Nazis rather it was the specific leaders of France at the time who are responsible for that.

As for the other comment that French People don't care about what Americans think, yes in sure that's the case. I jut read earlier today that native (ethnically) French voted for Le Pen 60/40. The immigration is seriously fucking their system up, as is to be expected.

And my point stands regarding the election results of the runoff election. Just because you narrow from a handful to two candidates isn't going to product a situation where literally only two districts out of the whole fucking country vote for the second most popular candidate in the first round. Also there are reports now of voter fraud, and we could see the media propaganda for ourselves.

Anyway fuck it. I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:51 pm

A very great revolution has been in the making. Im personally responsible for formally declaring that in philosophical terms in 2011. We, the Pentad, have been aware of our task as a philosophical component - thus forerunner - to the developments, which result in a necessity of a philosophical world governing idea.

Europe isnt ready for itself.
I say prepare yourself for six more glorious years of .... call it as you like. But be aware to use them to build, produce, and put in place.
Once the thing goes click, it won't be for nationalism or against islam, it'll be for philosophy and against only that which is against philosophy.
The world becomes interlocked only once - like an atom.
And itll happen under the very same logic.
All elem,ents must be in place. And they must contradict oneanother.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 2:00 pm

You have during these past two weeks or so only responded to my points about Macron once, and then you agreed.
I then came back emotionally because he had said something about allowing migrants to go to England where they were heading.
But essentially these points are the same I am making now.

Le Pen is a political piece of shit for at least one policy that she proposed, about depriving immigrants of education.
Of course that is the absolute opposite of honorable, effective, self-valuing and French.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Thu May 11, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 2:12 pm

I assume we all understand that in this world all elections are tilted to the establishment candidate, have been since elections exist.
That is what "establishment" means.

In this case the establishment is too strong and too rich* and proud to be dethroned.
In other words, the challenger isn't strong, rich and proud enough.
There hasn't yet been a European Donald Trump.

The logic now is very simple.
Europe has opted for the EU.

The only option for France is to become leader of Europe. Not only for France, but for the EU, that is the only option.
Whoever gives up on France now doesn't count with the structure of Frances economy - their resistance to city politics remains unhindered. If union rights will be tarnished, war will break out.

The EU has swallowed France like a Trojan Horse.

French Elections - Page 5 17754833260_1ff4827ae5_b (Sun conjunct Sirius)

* rich in the broadest sense: rich in value, merit, culture, ability, art.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 9:05 am

Quote :
I jut read earlier today that native (ethnically) French voted for Le Pen 60/40. The immigration is seriously fucking their system up, as is to be expected.

Since ethnic French compose 90 percent of the population, I dont see how this can be true.

Quote :
And my point stands regarding the election results of the runoff election. Just because you narrow from a handful to two candidates isn't going to product a situation where literally only two districts out of the whole fucking country vote for the second most popular candidate in the first round. Also there are reports now of voter fraud, and we could see the media propaganda for ourselves.

Anyway fuck it. I'm done here.

Because I do not share your politics? Okay then.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Fri May 12, 2017 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 9:30 am

I just really dont appreciate it when a people votes, and other peoples take it upon themselves to tell that people that they are wrong, they failed, theyre idiots. I didnt like it when the Dutch said it about the Americans when they elected Trump, I didnt like it when the Americans said it about Holland when they didnt elect Wilders, and I dont like it now either.

I can not reconcile telling a people that they should be sovereign and at the same time telling them what they should vote.

Le Pen reminded me of Clinton with her smug superiority in the debate. She clearly felt it was self-evident that Macron is a rat, a slave, a tool. She laughed haughtily at his statements that France would set conditions for the EU. Laughing at a political opponent for ambitions you would also like to see fulfilled but consider too difficult is typical of slave morality.

How do you do that. How do you laugh haughtily, as a supposed French nationalist, at such a proposal.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:09 pm

One of the people Macron picked is this mathematician.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A9dric_Villani
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
One of the people Macron picked is this mathematician.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A9dric_Villani

That might help them keep a clean budget.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 9:51 pm

I could never think that a globalist financial elitist with no political experience who wants deregulation, open borders, deference to the unelected EU bureaucrats, and tells French people to "get used to terrorism" because he doesn't plan to do a fucking thing about it, would be a good choice. Not that he will ever be affected by mass foreign immigration or terrorism, in his gated communities and with his armed guards of course.

By contrast, Le Pen is a "populist" similar to Trump at least in form, and by far more represents the will of the people, as political representation at the level of real values, than does an elitist like Macron.

The irony is that Le Pen is the real socialist out of the two of them. Macron is essentially a neoliberal. But she was smeared by the globalist neoliberal media so much, and France has such a history of postmodernist brainfucked commie shit in their philosophy departments, that they bought into the lie. And I am serious about the election fraud, the demographic problems, and the media propaganda campaigns that have been going on, all of it in favor of Macron.

And I am also serious that if Merkel, Obozo, Clontin, and all the rest of these fucking fuckers are on Macron's side that should, rationally speaking, give us concern to at least pause and be like, "what do they have to gain from all this"? But again, I think we hold different values here, and I think you do not mind the elitism/aristocracy and pro-globalism anti-populism angle in politics nearly as much as I do.

I don't mean to abandon the topic entirely but I have mostly lost my will to keep engaging, now that I realize we hold fundamentally different sets of values here.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 12:01 am

Ive been fighting the elites for a decade and a half at great cost and peril. Ive been very active in favor of Trump and have l lost half my family and friends because I am fighting the elites without regard for my safety or social status. I was fighting when no one else was. I went to Syria to test the words of the elites. I put everything on the line fighting the powers on top. But in case of Le Pen and Wilders, I am against their value systems. I find them to be in error. Ive explained the reasons at length the past months, and clearly this means we have different interpretations of these people as well as different priorities. Its good to acknowledge this and cease trying to reconcile here, yes.

There are years to go before real popular movements will arise in Europe. Likely with a lot of American influence.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 2:06 am

Ok Ive understood myself.
What pisses me off about Le Pen and to a lesser extent Wilders, is precisely their aristocracy, or their pretense to it.
We are the French. You are lowly scum.
But a real Aristocrat does not behave in such a crude way.
He rather grants education to the poor and lowly, to everybody's honor, the great example of Carnegie.
Trump has such virtues - and yet he does not play the aristocracy card as heavy handedly as the European populists.
I dont see Trump as a populist, but as a genius comedian of status.

Further, I see a necessity of a balance between popular lawgiving and the perpetuation of the larger economic structures that Parodites describes.
Neither populism nor elitism is relevant to the progression of mankind into a higher coherence of sanities, they are mere expressions of the dynamisms thresholds. What we need is an popular movement of true merit, of true aristocracy; rule of the best. What is the Aristos right now?
This is the work only philosophers can accomplish.
I see Trump as a result of proper selfvaluing logic - this is why he won. Le Pen and Wilders fall short in the not so cool calculus of value.
This is why they lost.
The people didnt lose - theyre just warming up.
It is our task to warm them up.
Weve been doing this very well.
Heated conflicts between us have been the engine at more than one juncture.
Ive often found that your objection to my positions was due to a less than disciplined exhibition of my values as amounting to that position, and as I clarify, the position is seen to shift sufficiently so as to become addressable. Perhaps ultimately that may occur on this subject as well - it is only right that resistance is nearly reified, when reification of the impulse into "the good" is the aim. Plato made it all so sloppy, Im cleaning up his mess at the hand of the European conundrum.

I dreaded Macrons long "humble" march with the Euro song and the belgian flags.
I have absolutely no illusions about the depravity of the people that now see reason to cheer.

A single glimmer of promise was nonetheless given by the boy himself. There is something in him that defeats the Merkels and Obamoclont qua self-valuing. He's just a better guy. He has something truthful in him.
The only thing this means is that there is work to be done for philosophy in France.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 2:34 am

Shit, this is causing even more confusion, as I dont address the main issue, immigration.

On this issue Ive spoke so much so cynically that I dont like going into it.
But my point has been that for me it was already too late in 2004, 2002 even.
It had already happened then. Amsterdam was overtaken by a power from above. People ceased existing right in front of my eyes.
Ive seen so many shells without ghosts...

Le Pen and Wilders arent nearly value-powerful enough to produce proper resistance.
And this resistance is also very unpolitical. The resistance that will ultimately come and prevail, about which I have no doubts, is so powerful that it is enjoying this encroaching - all the more resistance to overcome, all the more power to put on display - and I dont mean military power. I do mean physical vigor - physiological, psychological vigor, humanity. This will break the oppression of stupidity. A Renaissance, in the fullest sense of the world, in which all that aims for death or soul death is torn apart to leave only the will, wherever it is bright enough to withstand the sun of truth.

I have no fear whatsoever of Islam overtaking Europe. Its not even going to come to the point of war, as when Europeans arm themselves it is scary and fast. I only loathe Europe for its consumerist lethargy, which isnt properly capitalistic, nor socialistic, nor any type of consistent ism. Europe is the capital of Art - it is the home of what Nietzsche called the Artist Tyrant and the Philosopher of Power - when politics will have a different meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 7:09 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Shit, this is causing even more confusion, as I dont address the main issue, immigration.

Yes, immigration, that is, cheap labor. Only the wealthy want more immigration. The rest who support it are brain-washed. Leads to the de-valuing of the true Europeans.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Yes. Cheap labor and easy votes.
We all agree on the 'uses' of mass-immigration.
Im saying that it's already had its effect, there is no more Europe to speak of now, and even double the amount of migrants wouldn't make much of a difference.

Weve already reached the point where a massive cultural resurgence is required, and I mean a radically active movement in all sectors of society with many millions involved.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Yes. Cheap labor and easy votes.
We all agree on the 'uses' of mass-immigration.
Im saying that it's already had its effect, there is no more Europe to speak of now, and even double the amount of migrants wouldn't make much of a difference.

Weve already reached the point where a massive cultural resurgence is required, and I mean a radically active movement in all sectors of society  with many millions involved.

True, but that isn't going to happen until the West stops creating chaos in the Middle East. If we left them alone they would find their own way to take care of the Middle East. Those in control of the oil will continue to sell it because they would want the income. But the West has this need to control.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 9:21 am

Yes, rather than win on the basis of its moral and cultural superiority the west has instead chosen to sell out to globalist debt-slavery and warfare, trying to take everything by force and irrationality. Why? Because force and irrationality are easier. And because the people running the shitshow now stand to benefit from all of it, including the cultural and demographic destruction of the west.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French Elections   French Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French Elections
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next