Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Country For Shrinks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

No Country For Shrinks Empty
PostSubject: No Country For Shrinks   No Country For Shrinks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Capable,

What's the overriding impression left by this video - what causes it to suggest a greater whole?
To me, the revelation was in addressing ourselves more or less in the terms of how we are being attacked - to extrapolate that aspect of confusion from the quest and rather than disregard it in favor of the accomplishments, make it into the thing itself. It is there, apparently, that the nature of being and time really comes into its right, visually - and how it touches on philosophy; directly, not through reason but through a Fatum; as the madness turns to storm, a center is formed and an eye is opened.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

No Country For Shrinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Country For Shrinks   No Country For Shrinks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 2:46 pm

In the comments someone already said the same as you, that he'd like a novel-movie type approach.
I definitely take that as positive feedback and I'd really like to do a long thing with a lot of Pezer in it.

I just don't really know yet how to approach that.

What would you like to see and listen to most? I can use any video thats uploaded and i have a ton more, but what id really like to know, have to know really, is what are you expecting and looking for, when you see this video and think it alludes to more. Specifically, what kind of things have Pezer and I said and done that warrants a long watch?

Back to top Go down

No Country For Shrinks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Parnassus-
Jump to: