Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feminine spirit in lyrics and music

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:19 pm

This video has an elitist address
in any case 50 is no match for her

yet... I am in strange waters here.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 pm

this girl taught me a lot of my French

Still don't know to translate everything, I just rapped it it until I could rap it.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Can I put this here?

You know you love him if you put him in your will, but....

Yeah, she asserts herself from within a masculine dimension. Still half-valued by her, but not bad at all. This is quintessentially 90s to me, this is the height women could aspire to in music at the time. They had to "play the game". She does it beautifully here, very soft and gracefully accepts the circumstance as inevitable. That's feminine too. But it's interesting how the circumstance has changed since then.

Woman has been freed, let's see what she does with this freedom. Clearly two poles are developing, personified as the bitchwhore SJW deathzombie lesbian cunt, and Iggy. Nicki thinks she can keep threading the needle and appeasing the male status quo, but that won't work anymore. Jewel and Nicki are successful because they agree to men's terms... Iggy says fuck that.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:32 pm

As close as Iggy ever gets to 90s female gentle, half-value, male status quo apologetics:

I mean... fuck. She deconstructs that shit to the stars.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Then she laughs at it, and at even the need to do it.

Iggy = goddess
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:36 pm

What's up, your world
What's up, your world
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Yeah you're right about Jewel.

Im kind of embarrassed for my trying to like her "profoundly" back then.
So just let me regress into my gender for a minute.

You can see where the police has problems.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:45 pm

I don't know why I put that there, just as an expression of not having discovered what you have discovered.
But I see there is something in the direction where you are looking. It is such a profound material though that Ill have to slowly invent it on my own terms.

Invent... discover...
yeah, thats the dichotomy.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Haha yes.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:55 pm

this is the beat that mad eye decide to go and rap again. (im keeping that correction)

Be'a ge' ready for a banga. Its for a song by a girl called M.I.A. that Pezer liked when she was coming up. Im trying to embed to video from Vimeo but it gives me a frozen tab. In any case I still thought the beat needed to be stolen.

My first line to this is

Devils in the dark

then

X - XXX
XX XXX
X - X - X

He who has ears let him rhyme

But here is the song

https://vimeo.com/190043228
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:59 pm

That's a good beat.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:09 pm

the she goes
holla holla holla
in a Corolla

actually thats a nice rhyme.
Corollas are extremely tough on unpaved roads.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:10 pm

I knows someone who had a sporty corolla. That thing was great. Lasted forever too.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 pm

true story I once back up recklessly on a parking lot in my parents Corolla, felt that I was going upward rather than backward suddenly, and before I knew it I was sitting with the entire car on top of a foot and a half high block of concrete. It had been below the sight of my mirror, and I had ignored the slight feeling that I was acting unwisely, backing up so fast even though I had carefully checked for people. But when I got out I had to jump. A few entertained bystanders then helped me push the thing forward so the front wheels could take traction and drag the car back on the tarmac. Very easy. I checked for damages, there was literally not one scratch to be found anywhere. Then - I had missed the block of concrete, so it might be I missed a scratch that day. It was 43 degrees in the middle of Spain and I had slept in that car and then driven from sunrise. I did holla in that Corolla. A lot.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Corollas and Supras are badass for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 6:47 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

This video has an elitist address
in any case 50 is no match for her

yet... I am in strange waters here.

I was impressed with the work she did in the movie "Cadillac Records". I don't listen to her much but I really love that song "I'd Rather Go Blind".
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 9:20 pm

omfg
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 10:19 pm

I can't even analyze this yet.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 10:22 pm

medusa
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 6:23 am

But then, there have been women who actually wanted nothing more than to share music with others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n7SJWjCv1s
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Iggy is more 'male' than most men I have ever known.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Iggy is more 'male' than most men I have ever known.

And she rides that with pure feminine firegoddesss fury of self-love. Beauty. Maybe this is the birth of the truly female philosophy.

Shit. We are being valued by the absolute feminine. How terrifying... how wondrous.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 8:24 pm

What's up

Your world.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 9:30 am

I'm still editing music. Just finished up a collection of Doris Day's music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminine spirit in lyrics and music    Feminine spirit in lyrics and music  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feminine spirit in lyrics and music
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2