Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragmentation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Fragmentation  Empty
PostSubject: Fragmentation    Fragmentation  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:32 am

Humans are obsessed with subdividing themselves until there is nothing left. This is basically the underlying impulse of most science and mathematics, also of most of the social sciences.

Philosophy is properly the opposite of this: unification and reconciliation rather than division and fragmentation. Philosophers divide in order to understand how to unify and reconcile, how to propell conception and understanding upward into greater comprehensivity.

Subjectivity is based on daemonic selfvaluing. The creation of greater limitation only because of how this creates greater upward comprehensivity and scale of unifications, larger and larger wholes. Limitation compels its opposite, properly. If limitation does not serve that purpose and merely decomposes shit, then that is the opposite of everything that subjectivity, mind and life stand for.

So why are humans obsessed with mere fragmentation and shit-decomposing themselves? Maybe because this is experienced by them as "an interesting novelty", or maybe because they are too lazy to will power (being) to themselves, or maybe because they are just stupid and/or unconsciously suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

Fragmentation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragmentation    Fragmentation  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 am

It's all about ego. It's all about me, not you.
Back to top Go down

Fragmentation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: Psychology-
Jump to: