Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cracks in the matrix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Cracks in the matrix  Empty
PostSubject: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 5:54 am

omg

Youtube is totally fucked now.

Do a search for something, it returns all top video results from mainstream news. Im not kidding, try it.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:03 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 6:48 pm

It’s official. The war begins today.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/06/sensitive-content-twitter-hides-president-trump-don-jr-posts-for-sharing-drudge-headlines/

The “ruling class” will stop at nothing in their attempt to hold power and to silence the truth.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 8:22 pm

See, it is all turning very German. No regard for anything human. Humanity is only a thing to be exploited. 
In the end this unnatural attitude will be expunged but not without a total remake of global society.

So I gess 5 years of expenditure of insanity, which has always lurked for this moment. This is that "hole in time" when all the demons come out. The cost of any kind of general mercy, a civilization of human entitlements, is such shadow world of parasites, and in humanity this parasite is mental, a worm in peoples minds, which maks them worms, because there is nothing in modern society that forces a human to be anything more, when it comes to integrity of consciousness. 

Humans are parasites on the Earth, that is a fact, the Superman is the type of human grouping that is not a parasite but an actual plant or animal, an actual Earthly thing. Praise be to Trump and the spirit of his Victory/Netzach. The Battle for Earth is underway.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:40 am

Only parasitic humans are parasites. I don’t believe “the earth” has any more right to demand upon humanity than humanity has to demand upon it. This is self-valuing, also the gradual elevation of truth lived in and as the world, directly, more and more comprehensively and powerfully. But obviously we should not be blindly raping the planet and abusing animals, that goes without saying. Any person who does those things needs to re-examine his “humanity”.

More cracks:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02/24/irish-mass-migration/
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Its not a matter of right. Just that humans aren't of any value to the Earth that I can see, where the Earth is indispensable for humans, and humans don't give anything back for what they take, so that the other life on the planet is largely wiped out. That is technically a parasite.

Of course, humans aren't originally parasites, but in the form of urban societies, they simply, technically are, as they deplete the Earths resources, and are responsible for the opposite of the origin of species. This society will need to be purged of its urban-bred tendencies. 

Anyone who has voted for the DMC this past time, who hasn't come around to see what they are after this year, is, I think, essentially a parasite, a sickness, not really anything other than that. Yes, many of them have decent sides, but when it comes down to what they'll respond to humanly and what they'll defile, the important matters reveal them as sicknesses.

This time is an existential, ontological threshold. Standards are becoming clear cut and absolute. As lovely as people are in person, when they believe their tv over logical reasoning, what future could they have in reality but that as an agent of death? 

Ill reiterate that since we drove back the sickness on 11/8, I believe that we have essentially beaten it down. But as I also said, 40 to 60 trillion is still in action against life, and that will continue to impact until at 2023 at least, which is where my 2011-initiated trajectory leads. 

Just realize that I planned for a full Jupiter-cycle. 

Ireland - Jesus Christ that is ugly news - and I fear there already isn't much left of the spirit of that people.
Just look at this remnant of being scorning its holy power to procreate. 
https://news.sky.com/story/ireland-supreme-court-rules-on-unborn-babies-11279734

Im not even going to waste energy on hoping for the best there.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
omg

Youtube is totally fucked now.

Do a search for something, it returns all top video results from mainstream news. Im not kidding, try it.

Yeah since they claimed to have produced my own song, I haven't been harbouring a lot of great expectations for them.
Still I use it a lot to watch unpolitical stuff. It still is better than tv ever was. 
Im also happy with the audience my Tree of Life videos generate. 

To be honest, I don't think it is too much of a surprise that a company like google does as it does, it is just self-valuing as a predator. Not applauding it, mind you. But since it can never undo its unwitting work in allowing Trump to be elected - well, ha ha ha is all I have to say.

In general that is all I really have to say now. 
Ha ha ha in different timbres. I suppose this is the need for music. 

All has already been said and done. And I'm one of the ones that said and did it. Privilege of the Achillian will. Getting used to that inside of modernity is the trickiest part. All existing tendencies in virtually all people, also the ones populating my memories, are directly gnawing at it from all directions. We need to find more allies, just to be able to enjoy it as much as it wishes to be enjoyed, this land of the gods that we have discovered.

(teeheehee - Loki)

There is no straight line except how happiness experiences itself. 

Thats what Pezer gets wrong as do many strong people. They think happiness derives of the discovery of the right way. The happiness is wonderful, to know how hard it is what I do - what we do, even more incredibly -, to draw a line by straight-out joy that seems crooked to the sorrowful, bending them in shapes  ---this  happiness is not a thing, but it gives a yes and a no, a straight line. And as it turns out all that can be done with the results of a straight line is laugh about them, and, I suppose, play them for good fortune.

Soldiers of Fortune, then.
-JERAZ- order of fortune
Recognize Ragnar
Arming dancing stars
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Yeah man, it’s all coming down. That’s all this is... Valery’s Crisis Of The Mind, 2.0.

We know where we stand, as individuals, as free people. We are truth. And truth fucking wins.

Just wait, reality is seething, reality will not long tolerate this gross injustice. The cracks in the existing tectonic layer reach a critical threshold, the time is coming. There is a demonic that cannot be erased by the erasers of history: only the most developed technological mediums can sustain this level of pure anti-reality bullshit and yet reality itself is needed to sustain that very tech.

It’s all coming down.

“We civilizations, we now know that we, too, are mortal.”
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 5:20 pm

https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/17/17344250/google-x-selfish-ledger-video-data-privacy

Not even surprised. There is a reason I do not use Goo-lag. Of course I’m sure most tech is somewhat doing the same shit.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the matrix    Cracks in the matrix  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cracks in the matrix
Page 1 of 1