Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nederlands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:19 pm

I will let google translate some poetry from earlier times.

Quote :
Torenhoog is de koorts die zwelgt in zichzelf
de Avondrode krijgskaste verdrinkt in zijn zweet
het wasemen staat hem nader dan het ademen
de Toren ramt in zijn bewustzijn

Koekeloeren kan altijd
de schaft is afgeschaft
de koning sterft
het leer trekt

Wie weet waar wat
walhalla hemel, hel en Kazachstan
Siberie, rivieren bevriezen
in mijn kop.

Terug naar daar
in het hars
vreemde moeder
angelkoningin

Tot in oerdrift
slijpt de schelp
rotsblok na rotsblok

Vergruizelt men rotsblokken
in een luide slaap
of laat men het
aan de zee over?

Towering is the fever that revels in itself
the evening red war cage drowned in his sweat
the washing is closer than the breathing
the Tower is ramming in his consciousness

You can always suckle
the purchase has been abolished
the king dies
the leather draws

Who knows where what
walhalla heaven, hell and Kazakhstan
Siberia, freeze rivers
in my head.

Back to there
in the resin
strange mother
angel queen

In primal drive
grinds the shell
boulder after boulder

Crashes rock blocks
in a loud sleep
or leave it
to the sea about?

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Quote :
Hoe is het hier terechtgekomen? Vroeg de eekhoorn aan de noot.
Nemand weet het, sprak de peulvrucht.
Tot nu toe, want het is bekendgemaakt op het scorebord.
Ja?
Nou, kijk maar.
-Autmomatisme- lees ik.
Compleet met gebruiksaanwijzing.

Het handboek sloeg dicht. De noot kraakte en slaakte een gaap en braakte zijn zaad. Waak! Riep de staat. Slaap! riep het kwaad.

Hendessohn kwam tot de conclusie dat hij niet meer gewaar was van wat hem dwars zat. Hij koos het hazepad altijd boven het dwazenrad. Maar was dat niet nog de meest dwaze van die toch al vrij dwaze man?

How did it end up here? Asked the squirrel to the nut.
Nobody knows, the legume said.
So far, because it has been published on the scoreboard.
Yes?
Well, look at that.
-Autmomatisme- I read.
Complete with instructions.

The manual closed. The nut creaked and sipped a yawn and vomited its seed. Watch! Called the state. Sleep! cried evil.

Hendessohn came to the conclusion that he was no longer aware of what was bothering him. He always chose the hazepad above the fool wheel. But was not that the foolish of that already rather foolish man?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
some time long ago

ik ben hier nu toch....

Wat  - ja, ik ben eigenlijk gewoon wel heel benieuwd wat er achter die poort ligt.

Hoezo, is het hier niet goed genoeg?
Wat versuft keek Gerbert Jan wat eond en zag horizonnen waaronder groene planeten ware, en waarboven het zwart was en ledig leek.

het is hier zo leeg!Sprak hij.
Wrijf je ogen een suit.
Gerbert Jan wreef in zijn ogen en zag toen schimmen, opgerold als slakken, in een soort winterslaap in de lucht verschijnen. Hij schrok wat terug.
He bah. Wat doen ze?

Ze zijn in een wroegingsproces.
Bestaat dat?  Een geschokte Gert Jan. Waarom?
Alles heeft zn oorzaken. Niet alles heeft zn redenen.
Wat verschrkkelijk! Wat een nutteloze verspilling!
Is er dan verspilling die nuttig is?
Ja, zeker. Als de Graal des Overvloeds niet spilt, dan is het niet de Graal des Overvloeds.
En waarom is het hier niet toelaatbaar?
Omdat die mensen die energie in zichzelf moeten stoppen, en niet in hun wroeging!
Waar wat als ze nou niets anders hebben, dan die wroeging?
Ja, dat krijg je als je je levenlang opgerond zit!
Maar rol ze dan uit in Godsnaam!
In Godsnaam? Waarom doe jij dat niet?
Okee!
Gerbert Jan nam een sta achteuit en riep naar God, van wie hij vermoedde dat die zich boven hem inde Hemel bevond:
In Uw Naam God! Deze areme stakkers zijn opgerold in een rad van wroeging zonder nut, Uw Naam, God, laat me erin met mijn Gebed. Amen.
Het laatste woord sprak Gerbert Jan fluisterend terwijl hij zijn hoofd boog boven zijn gebouwen hande, n een kniebuiging maate voor de bloem bij het graf, waarvan de inscriptie nauwelijks leesbaar sprak; geef niet op, reiziger. U bent....

en daarna verdween het onder het woekderwoud van de Groene Poort, die nu open ging.

Em Gerbert kwam aan bij de Grote Poort der Algehele Ontgoocheling. En hij ging eraan voorbij, en liep de woestijn in. Daar ontmoette hij slakken, en kleine, op drie druppels water een leven kunnende slijtende schaaldiertjes.
Daarmee had hij een goed gesprek. En toen kwam hij aan bij de Derde - De Gele -  Poort van de Openbaring der Toenadering tot het Zonnelichaam.

I am here now ....

What - yes, I'm actually quite curious about what lies behind that gate.

Why, is not it good enough here?
A bit dazed, Gerbert Jan watched a few times and saw horizons including green planets, and above which it was black and empty.

it is so empty here, he spoke.
Rub your eyes a suit.
Gerbert Jan rubbed his eyes and then saw shadows, rolled up like snails, appearing in the air in a kind of hibernation. He was shocked.
He bah. Wat are they doing?

They are in a recovery process.
Is that possible? A shocked Gert Jan. Why?
Everything has its causes. Not everything has its reasons.
What awful! What a useless waste!
Is there then waste that is useful?
Hell yes. If the Grail of Plenty does not spin, then it is not the Grail of Plenty.
And why is it not permissible here?
Because those people have to put that energy into themselves, and not in their remorse!
Where what if they have nothing else but that remorse?
Yes, you get that when you have been uplifted for life!
But then roll them out in God's name!
For God sake? Why do not you do that?
Okay!
Gerbert Jan took a stand and called to God, whom he suspected was located above him in Heaven:
In Your Name God! These poor wretches are rolled up in a wheel of unrestrained gratitude, Your Name, God, let me in with my Prayer. Amen.
The last word spoke Gerbert Jan in a whisper, bowing his head above his buildings, a knee bend for the flower near the grave, whose inscription was barely legible; do not give up, traveler. You are....

and then it disappeared under the usurious forest of the Green Gate, which now opened.

Em Gerbert arrived at the Great Gate of the General Disappointment. And he passed by, and ran into the desert. There he met snails, and small, life-like, crustacean shellfish on three drops of water.
He had a good conversation with that. And then he arrived at the Third - The Yellow - Gate of the Revelation of Rapprochement to the Solar Body.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Quote :
Het hemelrijk stort in vanuit de azuurblauwe pallisades die in boogvorm over de jachtvelden zijn gespannen. 'Tot hier en niet verder' proclameert de Zeus in zijn ochtendgewaad, met een tomatensap zonder toegevoegde smaakjes. 'Ik hou het puur' mompelt hij. De bliksem flitst welig beneden en tiert, doorboort de schedels van zondaren en verraders, terwijl Hera haar breiwerk bestudeert, dat ze zo vele eeuwen geleden naast zich neer heeft gelegd, om zich met bestuurszaken bezig te houden. Het bevalt haar niet, dat Zeus Prometheus uit zijn lijden wil verlossen. Ze zit niet te wachten op een perdiode van genade. Girls just wanna have fun. En al is ze de jongste niet meer, nog altijd is het schreeuwen van een jonge god iets dat haar opwindt. Ze loert naar Zeus, die peinzend over de rand van de berg naar beneden tuurt. Zal ze hem eraf duwen? Voor het gebaar? Maar nee, dan belandt hij weer middenin een kudde hindes en moet ze zich daarover weer gaan verbijten. Het zit erop, dit oorlogje is gestreden. Wat valt er nog te fabriceren? Het breikwerk begint een vreemde aantrekkingskracht op haar uit te oefenen. Ze ziet goud in de wol, ze denkt plotseling aan kinderen. Hoofdschuddend zet ze zich aan het werk.
Een onwerkelijke rust vleit zich over de Olympus. Zeus merkt er niets van, in zijn hoofd is het altijd zo geweest.

The kingdom of heaven collapses from the azure-blue pallisades that are stretched over the hunting grounds in an arched form. 'Until here and no further', the Zeus proclaims in his morning garb, with a tomato juice without added flavors. "I keep it pure" he mumbles. The lightning flashes beneath and rumbles, pierces the skulls of sinners and traitors, while Hera studies her knitting, which she has ignored so many centuries ago, to deal with administrative affairs. She does not like it, that Zeus wants to deliver Prometheus from his suffering. She is not waiting for a period of grace. Girls just wanna have fun. And even though she is no longer the youngest, the shouting of a young god is still something that excites her. She lurks at Zeus, peering down over the edge of the mountain. Will she push him off? For the gesture? But no, then he ends up in the middle of a herd of hindes and she has to go back on that again. It depends, this war has been fought. What can we still manufacture? The knitting work begins to exert a strange attraction on her. She sees gold in the wool, she suddenly thinks of children. Shaking her head, she sets to work.
An unreal calm flatters about the Olympus. Zeus does not notice anything, it has always been that way in his head.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:37 pm

Quote :

Waarom is de Aarde opgeheven? Waarom staat de berichtgeving in het nieuws? Waarom is de president van de verenigde naties in een vergelend kartonnen voorbehoedsmiddel gestoken? Ter dege vergezelt zijn aderlating de granaatappel der kleinzieligheid tot in het gebedshuis der kronkelende remschijven. Niet meer aandoen, geen aandoeningen meer op mijn plafond. Tot in de gerstepudding zinkt het lied van twee kaarsjes. Aan! Uit! Aan! Uit! Zo gaat dat lied. Hopsakee. De oever is in zicht. Liederlijk klamereert de pestbedoeling omver tegenaan het evenbeeld van de bestendgheid. Niet meer klompendansen. Niet meer hopsakee, de sloot in. Van Juut is goed weg. Hierzakee. Goeree, Overflakkee, en alle kleisediment in een een blikje zalmpuree. Basta.

Why has the Earth been lifted? Why is news coverage in the news? Why has the president of the united nations been put in a yellow cardboard contraceptive? In addition, his loss accompanies the pomegranate of pettyness into the house of prayer of the tortuous discs. No more, no more disorders on my ceiling. The song of two candles sinks until the barley pudding. To! From! To! From! That's how that song goes. Hopsakee. The bank is in sight. The plague-based behavior of the perpetrator complains about the image of the constancy. No more clog dances. No more hopsakee, the ditch. Van Juut is well away. Here. Goeree, Overflakkee, and all the clay in a can of meringue. Basta.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Quote :
Loretta van de bovenwinkel riep naar beneden vanaf de voorgevel. 'Ze is stuk!' over het beeldje. Dat haar laars had vertrapt. Rood gelakt, met leren riempjes en koperen gesp - het beeldje ging eraan te gronde. Mooi was dat - scherven op het plafond, de schemerlamp die zich omdraaide, zijn hals, zijn draad in bochten wrong om van het beeld te kunnen genieten. Om het te overgieten met zijn schrale oranje licht.
Het beeldje ondertussen zwolg in de tragedie die gelukt was tot stand te brengen. 'Ik ben het onderwerp van alle aandacht, het is gepast, ik voel me klassiek, en dat zien ze aan me.' En dat was zo. De scherven blonken met een geraffineerde karteling totin de bloedbaan van het overtsture eigenaresje. Tot ziens! Scandeerde het beeldje. 'Tot je me weer vindt, in een ander leven, in een andere tempel!'
Het meisje deed niets, ze zette de eieren op het vuur en wilde dat het water maar kookte. Zonder dat, zonder alles, zonder te bestaan of te begrijpen, zo kon je nooit een diner prepareren. Wel salami in de aanbieding, spaanse worst ook, voor niet al te duur - al zou daar een Pyreneeenreisje voor in het water komen te vallen. Niet jammer. Alles lukt. Om te lachen is het hele leven geschikt. Zo zuur, als alles tot stand komt zonder dat je daar enige inbreng in kan aantonen.

Loretta from the upper store called down from the front facade. "She's broken!" about the statue. That had trampled her boot. Red lacquered, with leather straps and brass buckle - the statue was destroyed. It was nice that - shards on the ceiling, the twilight lamp that turned around, his neck, his thread bent around curves to enjoy the image. To pour it over with its chunky orange light.
Meanwhile, the statue swelled in the tragedy that had succeeded. 'I am the subject of all the attention, it is appropriate, I feel classic, and they see that to me.' And that was true. The shards sparkled with a refined knot into the bloodstream of the surpassing owner. Bye! Scanned the statue. "Until you find me again, in another life, in another temple!"
The girl did nothing, she put the eggs on the fire and wanted the water to boil. Without it, without everything, without existence or understanding, you could never prepare a dinner. Well salami on offer, Spanish sausage too, not too expensive - although there would be a pyrenean trip before falling into the water. Not too bad. Everything works. The whole life is suitable for laughter. So sour, if everything comes about without you being able to show any input in it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Quote :
Het roze druipt van de muren van verdoemenis en maakt plaats voor het zwart dat daar altijd heeft gezeten. Ik kijk me aan. Het is grijs en grauw voor mijn ogen, maar erachter schijnt blauw totin de hemel. Ik scheur het rookgordijn aan flarden en kijk twee sabeltanden aan. Waar is te tijger?
Waarom rammelt het hiernamaals altijd aan het geraamte van het schietgebed? Hoezo is de deur open, de poort wagenwijd? Tegemoetkomend aan het donderend geraas van de koningsrit wankelt het oorwurmen tot aan de einder. Wie is waar? De storm zal het zeggen.
Koningen dromen van zalven. Drenkelingen wenen voor allen. Komt u maar, komt u maar tot mij. De scherpschutter aast op de rakeling. Toenadering bezuurt het vat, de grombaard komt tot zijn trekken in een aasgierend waarnemingsbeleg waarbij zelfs hij botviert.

The pink drips from the walls of damnation and makes room for the black that has always been there. I look at me. It is gray and gray in front of my eyes, but behind it blue appears in the sky. I tear the smokescreen and look at two saber teeth. Where is too tiger?
Why is the afterlife always rattling the skeleton of the false prayer? Why is the door open, the gate wide? In keeping with the thunderous roar of the king's ride, the earwags stagger to the horizon. Who is where? The storm will say it.
Kings dream of ointments. Drowning people are weeping for everyone. If you come, you will come to me. The sniper bats at the ring. Rapprochement suffers the barrel, the grumbard comes to his advantage in a coveted observational investment in which even he bones.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Quote :
Wit licht. Een bron. Een takel uit het vacuum. Zonder kurk spoelt de gootsteen niet uit.
Rattattatat! lammeren de geweren. Op de heuvel staat een schietschijf. Hij is een man van bovengeiddelde lengte en onderdanige leeftijd. Hoezeer lijdt hij niet. Hoezeer is zijn aanstelling niet in twijfel getrokken. Hoeveel heeft hij niet op. Hoeveel flessen jenever liggen niet naast, achter en voor hem in gruzelementen, kapotgeschoten nadat hij ze op zijn hoofd heeft gezet. Totaal leeg. Zat is hij, swaggerend als een rafelige Jagger in zijn toestandkoming terwijl de denderende napalmellende over hem heen stort als een bijenraas in het azuurgebied. Gefluit. Hekelende bomfluisteringen. 'Toujours je t'aime' raaskalt hij in zijn innerlijke hart tot zijn vriendin. Haast je. Je bent niet meer goed, je bent een eendekuiken, je hebt je ontluiken in de geweerbarst gekrommeniet en bent nu peetvader van je schoonoom. Helakee, de ontvoering van de kraainestbedelving krajukast op de dansvloer. Goed zo. Het is schoon op je laken. De kraamverdeling ellenlangt over de tegemoetkomende schuifdierenplaag. Herenig je met je blazoen! Is niets dan heilig?

White light. A source. A hoist from the vacuum. The sink does not flush without cork.
Rattattatat! lambs the guns. On the hill is a target. He is a man of above-average length and submissive age. How much he does not suffer. How much has his appointment been questioned? How much does he not have. How many bottles of gin are not next to, behind and in front of him in smithereens, shot after he has put them on his head. Total empty. He is sat, swaggering like a ragged Jagger in his state of affairs while the thundering napalmellende thunders over him like a bee-race in the azure area. Whistling. Searing bomb whisperings. 'Toujours je t'aime' he raves in his inner heart to his girlfriend. Hurry. You are no longer good, you are a duck chick, you have buddled yourself into the rifle barrowmen, and now you are godfather of your beautiful. Helakee, the kidnapping of the kraainestbedelving krajukast on the dance floor. Well done. It is clean on your sheet. The maternity distribution is about the oncoming sloth plague. Rejoice with your blazon! Is nothing but sacred?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Quote :
Ho. Waar gaat dit heen?
Wat nou ho. Altijd ho.
Het is de armoedige schaapsdochter die zich wurmt tussen de zekeringsdraadjes die het niets bijeenhouden. Ze valt aan, ze overwint, en legt zich weer te ruste. Zo was het toen ze kwam, zo was het tot ze ging. Tot dan.
Aan de allesgemeenschappelijke trouw dringt zich een monster op. Het akelige draaideurpartizanengezang in zijn weemoedige ziel treurt om de lichamelijkheid van het bloot. De ernst is gekakel. De roede is de scheepstoeter. Nooit meer wassen. Nooit meer betalen voor een ziel. De Duivel koekeloert om de hoek van de badkamer en ziet slechts slippers. Waar zijn de blote voeten? Waarom geen voetstappen op het natte ijs? Waarom geen kinderen die schaatsen ombinden? Waarom is alles hier, en niets overal?
Het is een vage wereld voor hen, die thuisblijven. Nootjes komen en gaan, de treurwilgen spelen op mijn harmonica en de driehoeksverhouding tussen de twee inzittenden draagt een rood masker van afgekloven trots. Borstwisselingen, totaalstrijden, doe-maar-waar-je-zin-in-hebt-kleinkinderen van de Vader van Alle Kwaad - nooit meer zal het spelen in het mos of het gras, nooit meer in bomen klimmen, altijd een paardebloem.
Zowaar ik Klaas heet is het negerstijgerinnendroomkanaal openbaard voor het klauwdragersbal, de strijd zegeviert over de dorpsgek. Nooit meer een noot zonder schil. Altijd het brein van de show. De tijd is de tempel.

Ho. Where does this go?
What is it? Always ho.
It is the shabby sheep daughter who squeezes between the security wires that keep the nothing together. She attacks, she overcomes, and recovers again. That's how it was when she came, that's the way she went. Until then.
A sample is required for all-purpose loyalty. The nasty revolving door partisan song in his melancholy soul mourns the physicality of it. The seriousness is cackled. The rod is the ship horn. Never wash again. Never pay for a soul again. The Devil cajolises around the corner of the bathroom and sees only slippers. Where are the bare feet? Why no footsteps on the wet ice? Why not children who tie skates? Why is everything here, and nothing everywhere?
It is a vague world for those who stay home. Nuts come and go, the weeping willows play on my harmonica and the triangular relationship between the two occupants wears a red mask of gnawed pride. Breast changes, total contests, do-but-be-true-your-likes-grandchildren of the Father of All Evil - never again will it play in the moss or the grass, never climbing trees, always a dandelion.
As I call Klaas, the Negro tiger dream channel is revealed for the klauwragerers ball, the battle prevails over the village fool. Never again a nut without a skin. Always the brain of the show. Time is the temple.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Quote :
Liefde kleurt roze, maar de oceaan is wit en grijs en het zand stuift terwijl het bevriest. Glibber en lach, de ademtocht der zielnacht kwijnt in een donkere hoek niet ver van hier. Zoden aan de dijk terwijl daar de vinger in steekt, een held is ver te zoeken maar dient zich aan in den treure. Zowaar, de vliegen om mijn hoofd geven het op en storten ter aarde. Ik zou ze barbequen als ze enig vlees om het lijf hadden.

Love colors pink, but the ocean is white and gray, and the sand gushes while it freezes. Glibber and laughter, the breath of soul night languishes in a dark corner not far from here. Sods on the dike, while putting their finger in it, a hero is far to seek, but he turns to the sadness. Sure enough, the flies around my head give it up and plunge to the ground. I would barbequise them if they had any meat around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nederlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nederlands   Nederlands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nederlands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Parnassus-
Jump to: