Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The attractiveness of power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8671

The attractiveness of power Empty
PostSubject: The attractiveness of power   The attractiveness of power Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 5:28 am

A universal.
Anything that visually suggests power has an attraction on man, especially also woman.
Be it a tower or a certain face; positive judgment is sure to come.

What is not attractive is when power stoops down to be polite to another power. To a child or an old lady, yes. To a slightly lesser power, no.

Interesting remnant of evolution. Power must be seen as sufficiently arrogant, or it isn't recognizable as power, or simply not as attractive.

individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The attractiveness of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness of power   The attractiveness of power Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:26 am

“Brave, unconcerned, mocking, violent-thus wisdom wants us: she is a woman, and loves only a warrior.”

N, Z
Back to top Go down

The attractiveness of power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: Psychology-
Jump to: