Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Problem with Jupiter Direct

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

My Problem with Jupiter Direct Empty
PostSubject: My Problem with Jupiter Direct   My Problem with Jupiter Direct Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 pm

It's too immediate of a reminder of my disgust in the world.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: My Problem with Jupiter Direct   My Problem with Jupiter Direct Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Yes, I can imagine. I suppose I was wise to do the ayahuasca, which for sure cleaned out my bowels. My accomplishment in Brazil, take a good shit in the beginning of the forests north of Sao Paulo.

I can only recommend listening to Lil Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: My Problem with Jupiter Direct   My Problem with Jupiter Direct Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Cant deny the loathsome.
Look at it like a garden gnome.

Yo this was weird, when we went from Germany to Poland and back before the wall fell there were endless seas of garden gnomes. Literally hundreds of thousands. I realized these must be drug related, its hard to go and check all hundred thousand gnomes and they're ideal to hide anything inside of. It can't have been before the wall fell, must have just been before Poland joined the EU. I must have been 17. At one point a Testarossa stopped in front of us and picked up a prostitute at the road.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: My Problem with Jupiter Direct   My Problem with Jupiter Direct Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Lol in vzla thieves running from cops would drop their goods in chicha vendors bowls. Chicha is a deliciosa rice drink in vzla, south of tje equator chicha is some kind of firewater.

I realize what you mean by the gnome and you are right. I realized it on my walk just now.

The disgust is good now that I have the shoulders for it.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: My Problem with Jupiter Direct   My Problem with Jupiter Direct Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 6:42 pm

'We be poppin champaign like it's a championship game."

I like to be able to say that I learned to enjoy lil wayne while he was still top dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Problem with Jupiter Direct   My Problem with Jupiter Direct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Problem with Jupiter Direct
Page 1 of 1