Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Solar Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

The Solar Year Empty
PostSubject: The Solar Year   The Solar Year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 12:14 am

The year begins with Taurus.

I agree that it must begin in an Earth sign, but Capricorn is too climactic to be a beginning. And Ares is not a begenning either, it is the glorious upswing end of the... the... the lfcycl.

Ares is far more contemplative than calling it a beginning gives it credit for. At the end, ready it is to tear it all asunder, contemplatively so. Power, the power of a whole year behind it. And the fire, the destruction, is the final act of fertility for Taurus, where slowly it all begins again. Like a lazy awakening.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8645

The Solar Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Solar Year   The Solar Year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 5:39 am

I could get into this, yes.

The more thoroughly we appropriate time, the more power will come to control or colour events.

Aries then becomes a sign of honouring. The more seriously we do this, the more cosmic bounty this sign will probably give off.

Aries and Taurus both are under-exploited in this world.
Betweeen two horned signs. A good nest for a new egg.

The Solar Year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: