Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

our science

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

our science Empty
PostSubject: our science   our science Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 5:36 pm

will be throwing parties.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 6:22 pm

i got some sciences to bring soon

updates to follow
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 9:06 am

I'll just chill. I'm alredy just waiting for the chaos moment, as our friend said.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 1:20 pm

someone say somethin bout science?

my theory or idea about consciousness is coming together as an almost complete system. i see it very visually as images like i’m looking at schematics so it can be difficult to translate into words, but i will try.

neurology produces and is produced by a constant excess of energy. the chemical and electrical energy inside the nervous system needs to go somewhere, it needs to be used for work. some of this is used to reorganize neural networks into new connections. the neural networks are run on two competing or conflicting principles: 1) they are attempting to be organized according to the most logically consistent and efficient arrangement of connections possible, and 2) they are attempting to be organized according to entropy, namely to become less ordered and less logically consistent. logical consistency here means according to the information that a neural network represents, for example we learn something and a part of our brain reorganizes connections according to that learning, so that now the specter of possibility exists for those parts of the neural network that they would continue to reorganize more and more in order to as perfectly as possible represent the actual fact and reality of that experience which caused them to begin reorganizing in the first place. this continued reorganization of the neural network even after the initial experience and learning event is over, is basically what thinking is.

i think this is also why we dream. experience reprograms the neural networks and gives excess into it, but a dream is an even more perfect experience, more perfect from the perspective of the neural connections themselves. the dream is like an experiential lived reflection of thinking, of the inner self-motivated activity of the neural networks attempting to discover and create the most logically efficient and perfect neural patterns of connections that produce the most perfect knowledge with the least waste of energy. wasted energy is felt and acts like friction, like heat, and causes problems to other neural networks, but we also utilize this friction heat waste excess that occurs from the inefficiency of existing neural networks in order to produce side effects like physical activity and novelty. so there are relationships between the excesses in the brain and excesses of the physical active body, including our speech.

but at a metaphysical or logical level it gets even more interesting. all this neural stuff is true but only a lower order or layer of what’s going on. a higher more interesting layer is what is happening at the level of subjectivity itself. subjectivity is the gravity produced of all ideas we have, all “thoughts”, namely all of the facts and reality we have so far encountered and absorbed into ourselves as some degree of learning and understanding. it’s not only that learning and experience organize neural networks which then reflect and “store” this as knowledge, it’s more like that learning and experience infuse truths into and as us, what we quite literally are and become. this is what subjectivity is, it is simply the totality of all such facts and reality, all truth, that we have managed to encounter and make some sense of so far. such a totality ends up producing meta-ideas to organize the ideas, and then it ends up producing meta-meta ideas to organize the meta-ideas, etc., it just depends on how large and complex the totality is however many orders of rank are needed to be stacked up through and above this totality in order to successfully structure it so as to make it stable and sufficiently consistent over time.

now, this increasing of perspectives on and within the totality of the idea-space is what gives rise to subjectivity and the ego, because ultimately a greatest possible perspective is produced that averages as many of the individual perspectives and meta-perspectives as possible. the totality manages to gain some degree of self-perspective over and upon itself due to how each individual idea and experience is already “a perspective”, so the logic already exists and it is simply a matter of stacking it upward like kids stacking blocks. eventually you get one huge block made up of smaller blocks; the huge block is both different from the individual blocks that compose it as well as the same as those individual blocks. it’s the same with subjectivity and the highest possible perspective generated as a consequence of all perspectives and meta-perspectives which constitute what you are.

and just like how the neural networks run on excess and are themselves excessive, so too does subjectivity run on excess and is excessive itself. now we come to my theory of social webs, this hooks up perfectly here at this point in the theory. subjectivity consists of a huge network of “nodes”, each node itself being a focal point and gravity for many other things such as ideas, feelings, tendencies and habits, desires and drives, etc., and where many of those sort of “mental objects” happen to share something essentially in common (for example they all relate to or derive from the same experience or the same category of experience) then they can form a node. the node is an organizing structure and exists in a web of other nodes. these nodes are “external” to us in a metaphysical sense but also constitute what we are and are therefore internal to us as well.

but there are also some nodes that are even more externalized because they represent and are represented by another person in our lives. these are the “social web nodes”. and here is the key point: the purpose of nodes, whether internal to ourselves as idea-experience organizers or more external such as indicate another person to us, is to hold and transfer excess. each node exists due to one governing experience that gives the node its meaning and the power of its gravity to draw other mental objects into and sprung itself that share the governing experience. nodes are like “super ideas” in a literally physical sense, and therefore they serve as collecting points for excess. excess in subjectivity and in neurology has generally two places to exist, it can exist more diffusely within the network connections or it can exist more concentrated in the nodes. it is easier to deal with excess that has been concentrated because it requires less effort to identify, aggregate and transfer the excess around, whereas excess existing more diffusely will tend to act more like background radiation or heat friction, some of which is necessary but can also become too great and cause problems such as “anxiety”, “impulsivity”, “ADHD” etc. as well as problems thinking properly and with processing information.

so we transfer excess to and from our social nodes, this is so effective because these nodes are almost literally separate from ourselves—another person, their own subjectivity, can actually literally receive our excess and can transfer it’s own excess to us. a lot of excess transfers occur internal to our own subjectivity within the node networks that comprise our subjectivity, and again these are also partly external to us and to our subjectivity in so far as being metaphysically, phenomenologically located in logical space, but the social nodes which represent and are represented by other people can truly handle excess in unique ways that physically deal with excess transfers to and from our own subjective space.  

what we call consciousness is an aggregate series of perspectives, perspectives produced by and upon those things which truly make up what we are, namely our experiences; ideas, facts, feeling, desires, habits, all of these become mental objects productive of perspectives and meta-perspectives, and the “self” is simply the greatest possible, most cumulative sum perspective produced by that entire mass.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 1:37 pm

I literally mean that there is a science of throwing parties, which will clarify what the human being is.
So far we've not really evolved to be human in groups.

The party, the centre of young peoples lives, is the kernel of real group behaviour, consciousness of the real, preserved in a large crowd. This is possible, if the party is truly engineered by genius and good fate.

I have already shown with my astrological calendars that the powers to be harnessed are divine as in decisive, and it is clear as day that astrology is involved in the core of the science of throwing parties, as it has been for a hundred million years under the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 pm

nothing fancy
just some mechanics.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 6:32 pm

my theories on conscious neurological biconditionality and social web excess transfers helps explain a lot about why parties are so badass and important.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:13 am

Bizare. I thought I had posted a reply.
In any case I said parties.need to control and channel the excess and become comprehensive reified "human consciousness" that replace mass dynamics.

So we get a kind of neural net of excess where parties are the hubs.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 2:15 pm

yeah, i think parties are basically neural networks. and a good party is also a hub in such a network, thus drawing into itself every individual network and managing lots of excess transfers everywhere thus provoking insanely cool new possibilities into existence.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Essentially I am a party drug.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:21 pm

I dont normally like Oasis but he does control the guitar. This is a good solo I ran into now, and they're needed for this science, guitar solos. Without them the word is a lot less powerful.

It would be good if there were a place with a continuous lineup of guitar prodigies solo-ing, just 24/7 guitar solo. Thats going to be a powerful temple quickly. The electric guitar is one of the most radical phenomena since the supernova.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:22 pm

vo is the best party drug ever.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Capable wrote:
vo is the best party drug ever.

Haha, nice. Thats how we could sell it too probably.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:24 pm

and there’s no hangover. so that’s also quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Good point.

Also it isn't very expensive.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Monetarily.

You'll have to give it your soul, just.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:27 pm

But thats the same with every drug.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:50 pm

Come on man. It IS a science.

What is te night tomb video but?

No vo, no intellect, just the vast intellect of the party. That was power. Powerpower.

But it was religious, which I guess is proto-scientific. But I hereby declare intellect blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Pezer wrote:
Come on man. It IS a science.

What is te night tomb video but?

No for real, thats the only science I will recognize.
I mean, in terms of going forward.
I accept all that science has accomplished, obviously, but not what scientists claim to mean or want to do.

VO brought me to the conclusion very quickly, that it demands that science be put to some fucking good use. Meaning, we use the powers of technology and method to actually do something, cause something, be cause.

Quote :
No vo, no intellect, just the vast intellect of the party. That was power. Powerpower.

But it was religious, which I guess is proto-scientific. But I hereby declare intellect blasphemy.

Amen broher - vo doesn't allow me going back into the intellect. It must go forward into something more salient.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 5:05 pm

I am deadly serious about this.
Meaning all else can fall away, has fallen away.

Orn Broken nigga.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 5:08 pm

It seemed like both.

But not vanity. Since only children know the feeling, nobody has bothered to invent a word for it.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Since you have so elegantly named it science, we need not fezzear being awkward about it, at the beginning, like we would if it were religizzion.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 5:11 pm

It is the first real science because it includes the experimenters and their interpretations.
We actual posited ourselves scientifically into a clean context. Both of us were skeptical enough to actually prepare for months stoically for the event to become possible, and when it did we did not blink but transformed completely into it.

We created the DNA of the worlds best parties.
What else can there be, what else matters?

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Pezer wrote:
Since you have so elegantly named it science, we need not fezzear being awkward about it, at the beginning, like we would if it were religizzion.

Yeah I felt clearly I was erecting a big pillar of power by calling it that
But this only became possible after our empirical revisiting of Orn Broken effects of the last few days.
When I watched the Another Day video again, with innocence, I was liberated into certainty that what we actually did what, basically, mighty Jupiter could require of his sons.

We did it son.

Also I already have too many Gods that I hope not to abandon in a million lives to want to create another religion.
Plus, science is my family tradition.

What we can do is scientifically uphold gods from proof by party - but of course it would be an insult to the gods to consider that they'd give a shit.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:

What else can there be, what else matters?

Nofing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

our science Empty
PostSubject: Re: our science   our science Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our science
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: Science-
Jump to: