Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the ethicz of writing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

the ethicz of writing Empty
PostSubject: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:39 pm

i have three more or less finalized books, and some not so final ones, and lots of in between shit. and at least two books that were lost to the ether when i drunkenly accidentally deleted my primary folder on my computer once.

what is writing? a kind of direct neurological engagement, like dreaming.

i used to write driving 80 down the highway to work at 530 in the morning with two hands on my phone typing and one knee on the wheel. that is how much of DFIOS was written. pure need. i created myself with that book.

later refinements in CS (my favorite of my books probably) and TP were nice but less necessary; more like excess overflows.

i don’t write much anymore, for books anyway. but i plan to write a short book on strange subjective states for which no name and no concept exist. is grueling work though. it’s like doing magik or experiencing the supernatural, the awareness of it fades almost instantly. but my memory is powerful as fuck now, thanks to years of immense suffering and to life soulcrushing me. lol.

but now my philosophies are lived directly as my life. so there is less need to write them down. in fact writing often perverts and destroys what is already living.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Fuck you're early writing is insane. Then you sent me some other stuff and it was always far too deep for me to deal with it and also life. So, consequences be damned, I had to stop reading or trying to read you.

Each aphorism had the potency of a whole Nietzsche book. Was incredible and fucked up.

But I think Nietzsche was aware of this. His deal was that he knew I would disengage if he even tried and incorporated life into it, was political from the faucet.

Your shit is relentless and uncompromising. While Nietzsche cared for himself and his reader, the future and what it all meant, you did not give one fuck.

I think the society Nietzsche will has created will allow these aphorisms and books to be read.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 pm

It will provide the ultimate luxury and requirement of a trzzue filosofer. Leisure.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 pm

it’s true. in my writing i just do not give a fuck. my writing destroys.

good
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 pm

because every word i wrote in my books is truth. so idgaf
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 8:59 pm

also unlike nietzsche i don’t care if no one reads my books. i just selectively offer them to worthy people. i’ll never make money on them nor submit them for “publication review”.

fuck that shit to death.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:00 pm

i know for a fact that humanity does not deserve my writing. which is why i don’t write for them.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:03 pm

I will consider great success if I ever achieve the space to read them.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:11 pm

the ethicz of writing Great-success
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Lol don't mock me.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:16 pm

i wasn’t, it was just too obvious to refuse.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:18 pm

I did see that.

Whatever I fuck Camels too.

Lol which reminds me, I can actually say I have been friends with a man who fucked an ass.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 pm

the ethicz of writing 44215610
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:20 pm

haha

that’s funny because i can say the same thing. except the guy i knew, it was a sheep.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 pm

That's fucking gross.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:22 pm

yep. i don’t talk to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:23 pm

I would talk to this guy. Don't know where he is.

Fucking cool guy. But he, you know, he fucked an ass.

They were all doing it and what, he was gonna refuse?

The countryside...
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 pm

orgasms are hard to refuse.

truth
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:32 pm

Seems a little more complicated than that. It is not as if he saught out the beast. He was cojoled by other men. Not that he was too against it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:46 pm

haha

i’ll refrain from imagining such a context.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:56 pm

I always thought I would never talk to a person like that again. But he had already earned my liking so much and the way he told it was so dignified, he's such a proud scoundrel... Something about the way Venezuela is.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 10:02 pm

yes i can sort of see that. definitely actually
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Tribe.
What does that mean.

That a drum is being beaten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the ethicz of writing   the ethicz of writing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the ethicz of writing
Page 1 of 1